Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

That little weirdo Eddie

Started by Erica Mena, August 18, 2022, 06:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472634 time=1661301937 user_id=3266
I dont think he likes me.

Scooter definitely doesn't like me. He registers at most forums, but hardly ever posts. Well except when somebody insults people he doesn't like. He logins in everyday and sends pm's to his friends. He thinks forums are Messenger. He is an effeminate asshole.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=472637 time=1661302309 user_id=56
Quote from: Dove post_id=472634 time=1661301937 user_id=3266
I dont think he likes me.

Scooter definitely doesn't like me. He registers at most forums, but hardly ever posts. Well except when somebody insults people he doesn't like. He logins in everyday and sends pm's to his friends. He thinks forums are Messenger. He is an effeminate asshole.

So he just sits there....lurking and hating?

What a fucking creep lol.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=472638 time=1661302586 user_id=3266

Kinda like Oak. You know, talking shit about how people look despite looking like shit herself.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Yep. Scooter lurks, messages his friends and only posts when someone he doesn't like is being insulted. He is coward, a shitty poster and I have no idea why he even posts on forums. Stick with Snapchat.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472639 time=1661302794 user_id=2845

Kinda like Oak. You know, talking shit about how people look despite looking like shit herself.

In all the years you've posted with me, have you ever seen go for someone's looks completely unprovoked?

I never said a thing about Oaks looks. And then one day she just start blasting mine and actually told me my NOSE ruined my face and her and Flynn actually say I dont look white and I have a "n*her nose".

So the things about me they find all ugly, they associate with black woman features.

But they have the nerve to call other people racist?

If I looked black.....what is wrong with that? Why is that an insult?

Oak is just miserable and resentful and jealous of women who are attractive and intelligent and do not cosign her opinions. She likes people who are easy to push around and bully.

Anonymous

First off, have you ever seen Scooter? He's a short, ugly man that, thank the lord, spends his time behind closed doors working at Walmart in the meat dept. Otherwise he would scare away customers.

He is also a chronic complainer. I think someone just made fun of him for complaining about what was being said in the shout-box of all things. He adds very little to discussions, unless it is jumping on the bandwagon to cut someone down.

Tbh, he's the type of person that could disappear from the net and not one person would gaf.

Don't let this loser bother you. He made a complete ass of himself and let people know just how ugly he really is.

Anonymous

Are you telling me those Flynn faggots call folks racist?

Dove

You know when her and I were "friendly"....back when I mistook her for a rational, kind and civil human being....we would chat in text.

And I dont remember what brought on this convo but I told her about how I was bullied as a kid. I went to a Pentecostal private school and I was raised by my grandma and we were poor. So we couldn't afford brand name clothes. We shopped at Kmart lol. It was known that I didnt know my dad and that my mother was an alcoholic and my grandmother was raising me.  

I had frizzy hair. Dorky glasses. Kmart jeans. You name it..I was bullied for it.

And one of the major things in was picked on over was that the kids thought I looked half black. So they called my hair "n*gger" hair....et. And i told her this.  And she thought it was disgusting.

So it figures she would go there now that shes turned and wants to rip me up anyway she can.  It's just disgusting that she would use these racist comments like that.

Perhaps she thinks it's a wound I carry and she wants to pour lemon juice in it.  Too bad for her that all my experiences in life....good and bad ones...made me who I am today and I like who I am today.

I think its sick and sad that someone would expect me to feel like shit if I'm compared to black woman and that I would be offended by that. All this tells me is that Oak and Flynn think black women are ugly and below white ones. That's their line of attack....that I should feel bad because I dont look white.

They play all righteous over racism and twist other people's stances into racism and they turn around and spew actual racism. Oak is a total racist hypocrite who really should not be taking shots at people's looks. She cant complain when people are calling her a fat ass when she attacks the looks of other women and degrades features of black women to do it.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=472652 time=1661305312
First off, have you ever seen Scooter? He's a short, ugly man that, thank the lord, spends his time behind closed doors working at Walmart in the meat dept. Otherwise he would scare away customers.

He is also a chronic complainer. I think someone just made fun of him for complaining about what was being said in the shout-box of all things. He adds very little to discussions, unless it is jumping on the bandwagon to cut someone down.

Tbh, he's the type of person that could disappear from the net and not one person would gaf.

Don't let this loser bother you. He made a complete ass of himself and let people know just how ugly he really is.

It's a bit much, yanno?

He didn't say my posts sucked. He didnt say I was annoying. He didnt say I was an asshole or stupid.

He said I should be bashed in the head with a cinder block and dumped in a ditch.

Fucking hell.  ac_wot

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=472654 time=1661306350 user_id=3266
You know when her and I were "friendly"....back when I mistook her for a rational, kind and civil human being....we would chat in text.

And I dont remember what brought on this convo but I told her about how I was bullied as a kid. I went to a Pentecostal private school and I was raised by my grandma and we were poor. So we couldn't afford brand name clothes. We shopped at Kmart lol. It was known that I didnt know my dad and that my mother was an alcoholic and my grandmother was raising me.  

I had frizzy hair. Dorky glasses. Kmart jeans. You name it..I was bullied for it.

And one of the major things in was picked on over was that the kids thought I looked half black. So they called my hair "n*gger" hair....et. And i told her this.  And she thought it was disgusting.

So it figures she would go there now that shes turned and wants to rip me up anyway she can.  It's just disgusting that she would use these racist comments like that.

Yup, that's her. She went after my dead mother today. Her and that little faggot Poppy.

She's tossed out little things I've told her in private numerous times. Today she really showed what a nasty piece of shit she is. I'm glad everyone saw it too
<t></t>

Anonymous

QuoteThey play all righteous over racism and twist other people's stances into racism and they turn around and spew actual racism.

I have seen those Flynn faggots go on a racist tear about Fash, the Seoul brother and Zetsu. The Flynn boys are actually calling folks racist. :2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472659 time=1661307005 user_id=2845

Yup, that's her. She went after my dead mother today. Her and that little faggot Poppy.

That is just wrong.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472659 time=1661307005 user_id=2845

She's tossed out little things I've told her in private numerous times. Today she really showed what a nasty piece of shit she is. I'm glad everyone saw it too

Yep. Her AND Murd will use things they were told in private.

No respect for boundaries at all.

I even told her about how my in laws were taken into that Qanon shit and how I would just poke holes in it rather than all out shitting on it (because who is gonna listen if you shit on them? No one).  So she accused me on the board of being a full blown pizza gate Qanoner. When she knows I'm not.  

How am I supposed to feel like shit when she claims she was pretending to like me (and she initiated pretty much all our messaging btw) because she "felt bad" for me (when I never complain about my life and I'm a happy person) and she just decided to stop pretending and go ahead and attack?

Like she pretty much admits shes a lying, two faced piece of shit person and IM supposed to feel bad about myself? That's not how it works.

She constantly puts herself above others and gets viscous when shes knocked down a few pegs.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=472660 time=1661307151 user_id=1689
QuoteThey play all righteous over racism and twist other people's stances into racism and they turn around and spew actual racism.

I have seen those Flynn faggots go on a racist tear about Fash, the Seoul brother and Zetsu. The Flynn boys are actually calling folks racist. :2r4ml1j_th:

Right. It's ridiculous. They spew actual racist shit and think they can excuse it by calling it flaming. The fact they view race as flame material shows they are racist fuckwads.