Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Native Hockey Brawl Calls For The RCMP

Started by Gary Oak, March 31, 2014, 06:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"These animals are lucky that the Brits took them over. If another tribe like the Aztecs took them over well..... you know what the Aztecs did to other tribes. If Africans took them over they wouldn't get squat and would be living in a basket case nation. If the French or Spanish took them over they wouldn't get squat and would be living in a basket case nation. If the Chinese took them over they wouldn't get squat, would be treated like animals and wouldn't be able to get a passport. If Japanese or Jews took them over they might be able to play the victim act to get loads of freebies though.

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/rcmp-called-in-to-break-up-stonewall-man-hockey-brawl">http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/rcmp ... ckey-brawl">http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/rcmp-called-in-to-break-up-stonewall-man-hockey-brawl

If you took them over, well what am I saying. They would have you doing the menial jobs they don't want to do.

At least you are trying to be funny. Keep trying , maybe one day you will have a decent sense of humour. What you are saying really doesn't make sense though. What I wrote is obviously true and you know it. You prefer living here rather than in your homeland because Canadians make Canada a better place to live.

Sure it's true Gary, you met someone at a bar in Hong Kong who told you so. It was while you were cleaning up the spit buckets of the real boxers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"These animals are lucky that the Brits took them over. If another tribe like the Aztecs took them over well..... you know what the Aztecs did to other tribes. If Africans took them over they wouldn't get squat and would be living in a basket case nation. If the French or Spanish took them over they wouldn't get squat and would be living in a basket case nation. If the Chinese took them over they wouldn't get squat, would be treated like animals and wouldn't be able to get a passport. If Japanese or Jews took them over they might be able to play the victim act to get loads of freebies though.

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/rcmp-called-in-to-break-up-stonewall-man-hockey-brawl">http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/rcmp ... ckey-brawl">http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/rcmp-called-in-to-break-up-stonewall-man-hockey-brawl

If you took them over, well what am I saying. They would have you doing the menial jobs they don't want to do.

At least you are trying to be funny. Keep trying , maybe one day you will have a decent sense of humour. What you are saying really doesn't make sense though. What I wrote is obviously true and you know it. You prefer living here rather than in your homeland because Canadians make Canada a better place to live.

Gary Oak, seoulbro has a good sense of humour.

Gary Oak

Sure it's true Gary, you met someone at a bar in Hong Kong who told you so. It was while you were cleaning up the spit buckets of the real boxers.

Chinese boxers a cowardly bunch of fags. You know it too.

Anonymous

Chinese boxers a cowardly bunch of fags. You know it too.

You sure know a lot about gays and that's no Joak.

Gary Oak

CHinese fighters are fags , Seoulfag appears to know it too. Are you mmjames from mmb ? Both of you shamelessly brown nose in the same manner.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"CHinese fighters are fags , Seoulfag appears to know it too. Are you mmjames from mmb ? Both of you shamelessly brown nose in the same manner.

What is with you and Oriental homosexuals? Did you get ripped off by a katooey?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"CHinese fighters are fags , Seoulfag appears to know it too. Are you mmjames from mmb ? Both of you shamelessly brown nose in the same manner.

Stop transferring your Asian homoerotic fantasies onto me.

Gary Oak

This may come as news to you Seoulfag but nobody has fantasies about you

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"This may come as news to you Seoulfag but nobody has fantasies about you

but you do talk about Oriental men a lot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"This may come as news to you Seoulfag but nobody has fantasies about you

That's a relief, now you just want every other Asian guy.

Gary Oak

I remember that sickening avatar you had. You are a fag.

Anonymous

I remember that sickening avatar you had. You are a fag.

Why do you care if someone else is gay?