The best topic

Replies: 10478
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:20:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=503853 time=1687302337 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503845 time=1687298579 user_id=3351

In an earlier quote to the Fuhrer, I made it crystal clear that I wish to follow Biblical command that states everyone should get a fair trial. For faggits, that means a trial with capital punishment as the sentence. I'll be happy to throw the first bolder after the conviction. With all the faggits on video, I suspect I'm gonna look like a body builder from throwing all those rocks at those convicted faggits.

So you're throwing the first stones, eh?

That's very biblical....

That was specifically aimed at you people that think because Jesus baffled the religious leaders with that comment that nobody can judge anything or execute anyone. God wants faggits executed: Leviticus 20:13, Jesus also wants them thrown out of the church: Revelation 2.

Frood

Still throwing stones though...

You must be a Mother Theresa... lol
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/transgender-sex-offender-who-attacked-29765751">https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... d-29765751">https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/transgender-sex-offender-who-attacked-29765751

Ten year old girl attacked in bathroom by vile pedo troon.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=503858 time=1687307503 user_id=1676

Not at all. I'm just not going to be hamstrung by the "DONT JUDGE THEM" crowd. I'm picking up the biggest fucking rock and bashing them right on the fukin head, ending their life instantly.....cause thats whats supposed to be dont to em.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503868 time=1687320102 user_id=3351
Quote from: Frood post_id=503858 time=1687307503 user_id=1676

Not at all. I'm just not going to be hamstrung by the "DONT JUDGE THEM" crowd. I'm picking up the biggest fucking rock and bashing them right on the fukin head, ending their life instantly.....cause thats whats supposed to be dont to em.

Then the crowd descends on you and tears you limb from limb for being a cold blooded murderer....

Oh well.... fair is fair.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

A 12-year-old girl alleged that she was raped in a middle school bathroom in October 2021, but the incident was not brought to light until the girl's mother discovered her diary entry about the attack, according to the Post Millennial.

In Rio Rancho, New Mexico, the young girl was washing her hands in what was described as a girls' restroom at the ASK Academy middle school. At that point a male came into the bathroom and allegedly walked over to the girl, pinned her against the counter, and wrestled her onto the floor. After allegedly hitting her head, he also reportedly held the girl down and raped her.

Months after the alleged incident, parents pressed the girl about the diary entry, and the young girl admitted that the attack took place. The family took the girl in for a physical exam and began questioning the school. The mother reportedly concluded that the alleged horrific act was only made possible because the school embraced gender ideology.

The young girl reportedly said the school pushed a far-left culture that pressured her to accept men in women's spaces. The students were allegedly taught to avoid improperly "judging" transgender people.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=503871 time=1687325622 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503868 time=1687320102 user_id=3351

Then the crowd descends on you and tears you limb from limb for being a cold blooded murderer....

Apparently you are unable to read and comprehend. Anyway, whomever you love for being a faggit hopefully dies a horrible fag death and goes to hell where they deserve. There's no worse evil than faggotry.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503905 time=1687380974 user_id=3351
Quote from: Frood post_id=503871 time=1687325622 user_id=1676

Apparently you are unable to read and comprehend. Anyway, whomever you love for being a faggit hopefully dies a horrible fag death and goes to hell where they deserve. There's no worse evil than faggotry.

I don't have any affections for any homosexual person but I do however have no hate either. But you keep throwing stones....
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Read this.

De-transitioned individual shares her story: 'I kind of feel a little bit mutilated and like an experiment gone wrong'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/jasmine-gender-transition-mistake-consequences?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230621Trending-MTVDeTransition&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/jasmine-g ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/jasmine-gender-transition-mistake-consequences?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230621Trending-MTVDeTransition&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Jasmine, who previously underwent life-altering gender transition measures, still suffers lingering consequences.

According to the Telegraph, she considers the pursuit of gender transition to be a "mistake" but adds that "because I was a child, I also think that part of the onus is on the various professionals that treated me."

At the age of only 15, she was referred by a transgender charity to the Gender identity Development Service clinic for kids and young people at London's Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, according to the outlet. At age 17, GIDS patients were shifted to adult services where they could get gender-reassignment surgery, the outlet noted. Jasmine said during an appointment at the adult clinic she was referred to be prescribed cross-sex hormones and added to a waiting list for breast removal.

Jasmine, who has shared her story as part of a documentary, according to the outlet, said that she took testosterone for more than one year, causing "irreversible" bodily changes — she needs to shave her face daily and her voice is "significantly lower than it was before."

"I don't really know what it's like to have the body of an adult," she said, according to the Telegraph. "I don't really know how it's affected my fertility or my internal health."

Jasmine noted that sometimes she is envious of other women.

"I kind of feel a little bit mutilated and like an experiment gone wrong walking through society sometimes. I feel, like, sometimes jealous of other people, women, who are biologically female. That they still have their natural voice, their natural characteristics. And I don't anymore," she said.

She noted that she had learned about the concept of transitioning via social media. "I watched videos of people transitioning online documenting the voice changing as they go on hormones or vlogging their surgeries, for example. And they look so happy. And I wanted it so badly," she said, according to the outlet.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=503913 time=1687386467 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503905 time=1687380974 user_id=3351

I don't have any affections for any homosexual person but I do however have no hate either. But you keep throwing stones....

I have hate. Lots of it. Every single one of you people who tolerate kweirdos caused this. You're the problemo.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=503921 time=1687398939 user_id=3396
Read this.

De-transitioned individual shares her story: 'I kind of feel a little bit mutilated and like an experiment gone wrong'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/jasmine-gender-transition-mistake-consequences?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230621Trending-MTVDeTransition&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/jasmine-g ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/jasmine-gender-transition-mistake-consequences?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230621Trending-MTVDeTransition&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Jasmine, who previously underwent life-altering gender transition measures, still suffers lingering consequences.

According to the Telegraph, she considers the pursuit of gender transition to be a "mistake" but adds that "because I was a child, I also think that part of the onus is on the various professionals that treated me."

At the age of only 15, she was referred by a transgender charity to the Gender identity Development Service clinic for kids and young people at London's Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, according to the outlet. At age 17, GIDS patients were shifted to adult services where they could get gender-reassignment surgery, the outlet noted. Jasmine said during an appointment at the adult clinic she was referred to be prescribed cross-sex hormones and added to a waiting list for breast removal.

Jasmine, who has shared her story as part of a documentary, according to the outlet, said that she took testosterone for more than one year, causing "irreversible" bodily changes — she needs to shave her face daily and her voice is "significantly lower than it was before."

"I don't really know what it's like to have the body of an adult," she said, according to the Telegraph. "I don't really know how it's affected my fertility or my internal health."

"I kind of feel a little bit mutilated and like an experiment gone wrong walking through society sometimes. I feel, like, sometimes jealous of other people, women, who are biologically female. That they still have their natural voice, their natural characteristics. And I don't anymore," she said.

She noted that she had learned about the concept of transitioning via social media. "I watched videos of people transitioning online documenting the voice changing as they go on hormones or vlogging their surgeries, for example. And they look so happy. And I wanted it so badly," she said, according to the outlet.

Thats as fucked up as a screen door on a submarine.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503930 time=1687404510 user_id=3351
Quote from: Frood post_id=503913 time=1687386467 user_id=1676

I have hate. Lots of it. Every single one of you people who tolerate kweirdos caused this. You're the problemo.

No, I'm not the problem but the solution.

Protect all children and allow consenting adults to do whatever floats their boats in the privacy of their own abodes.

It's really as simple as that.

You're simple... you should be all onboard with my obviously simple logical theme. You do you, they do they, and kids are off limits in every aspect.

What would beeby dweebus say about your hategasm's or for that matter, the great sky pasta monster?
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503921 time=1687398939 user_id=3396
Read this.

Of course they look happy, all the miserable ones get run off social media for being "transphobic" and even in some cases "medical disinformation" in spite of it having been derived from first hand "lived experience".

If you ever wanted proof how of corrupt the system is, look no further... because you'll only get lost in the weeds if you do. Tavistock Clinic was supposed to have been shut down oh-so-many months ago, they are still pulling this shit to this day. And if you think for one moment that the problem will be solved by kicking the Tories out and going with the lefties (Labor party), think again. Both sides of the house are content to let the situation continue as it has been for years and years, both sides are either too gutless or too amoral to do what they have been badgering us on and off for years to do... namely, "think of the children". At least in any meaningful sense that matters, I mean I've lost count of the amount of sex scandals various ministers and even their royal family have been embroiled in over the years.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG post_id=503896 time=1687365861 user_id=3390
A 12-year-old girl alleged that she was raped in a middle school bathroom in October 2021, but the incident was not brought to light until the girl's mother discovered her diary entry about the attack, according to the Post Millennial.

In Rio Rancho, New Mexico, the young girl was washing her hands in what was described as a girls' restroom at the ASK Academy middle school. At that point a male came into the bathroom and allegedly walked over to the girl, pinned her against the counter, and wrestled her onto the floor. After allegedly hitting her head, he also reportedly held the girl down and raped her.

Months after the alleged incident, parents pressed the girl about the diary entry, and the young girl admitted that the attack took place. The family took the girl in for a physical exam and began questioning the school. The mother reportedly concluded that the alleged horrific act was only made possible because the school embraced gender ideology.

The young girl reportedly said the school pushed a far-left culture that pressured her to accept men in women's spaces. The students were allegedly taught to avoid improperly "judging" transgender people.

Do you have a link for this?  I want to share it further.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503968 time=1687430216 user_id=3374
Quote from: DKG post_id=503896 time=1687365861 user_id=3390

Do you have a link for this?  I want to share it further.

https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-female-student-alleges-she-was-raped-in-trans-inclusive-bathroom-at-new-mexico-middle-school">https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive ... dle-school">https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-female-student-alleges-she-was-raped-in-trans-inclusive-bathroom-at-new-mexico-middle-school