The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Thanksgiving

Started by Erica Mena, November 22, 2022, 10:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=484040 time=1669320201 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=484020 time=1669309677 user_id=2221

Nice!!!!

Love some cast iron apple crisp lol. I miss oyster stuffing, and thought of it when I made fried oysters this past weekend lol.

Just got off the phone with my great aunt. We use to have fried rabbit on Christmas, and she is feeling nostalgic. She wants rabbit and squirrel "one more time before she dies" lol. So, she said we gonna do Christmas at her place instead this year. My Great Grandma use to make damn good fried rabbit and rabbit gravy. Miss it so much.

I'm getting togther with my best friend in the first week of December and we are gonna cook civil war era rations like high tack and hellfire stew.

We decided we needed more of a socail life so once a month we are getting togther to cook food from all kinda of eras.

He makes his own whiskey and wine.....and MEAD.

Oh my gosh!!! That sounds awesome!!! I'd come if it wasnt so far lol. I'd even dress up  :laugh:

I've heard of high tack, but not the hellfire stew. I love mead lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I didnt get to eat lolol.

I had everything done but the biscuits, as I was waiting on the rest of the folks to get here. Was outside on my porch talking to my son, when the neighbor came over with some moonshine lol. That was the strongest damn shine I think I ever had lol, FUCK! I was fine, next I wasnt lol. I somehow made it to my bed and passed out lol. Family done ate and left before I got up lol. So I still havent ate since Wednesday lol. Ugh.

Erica Mena

I'm proud of me and my girls. We did good. My MIL made the turkey tho

https://i.ibb.co/CtVvnDS/10614-DEA-11-C7-49-AC-9-D60-8-BD5-D62-F282-C.jpg">
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Blazor, that sucks. You don't have leftovers?
<t></t>

cw_

Lovely Tday pics!   <3

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484186 time=1669388715 user_id=2845
Blazor, that sucks. You don't have leftovers?

Sorta lol. Upon inspection, the mac n cheese got devoured, but they saved me a couple bites lol, same with my baked beans. The stuffing that was brought, got took back with them. The green beans and taters that were brought are still in the pot on the stove hahaha, same with the biscuits, 2 left, out on the stove, and the gravy. Half the pumpkin roll got ate.

I havent inspected the turkey yet, they did put that in the fridge thank fuck. It was a beautiful turkey when I pulled it out. Just talked to my Great Aunt, she was worried about me. She told me they made her use the electric carving knife cause they were scared to use it hahahaha. So she said "dont laugh when you see the turkey" lolol. Said she fucked it all up. I told her how I was so excited to eat a turkey leg.... and she said "well, your son took the legs, and I took the wings", FUCK!!!! lolol, all my fault though. Just looked at the turkey, them bastards took all the good meat hahaha.

I was fine, I had a strong chocolate beer around 1pm. I had 2 shots of whiskey between 2-4pm. Then my Mexican neighbor brought over that homemade shine, had fruit in it. I only had 2 shots of it. Girllllll, it FUCKED me up!!! I was DONE. I dont even remember what happened, and I never go blackout mode. Last thing I remember seeing, was my great aunt getting there, setting down the bag that had the canned green beans in it that still needed to cook, and that was it. From there, I somehow wound up on top of my bed. My aunt when she called a few ago to check on me, she was telling me what happened lol. I never get like that, she was thinking I got a bad batch, and was about to send the police to my house for a wellness check this morning lol. I asked her what happened after she got there, and she said I was gonna give my nephew a hug, and I fell backwards, and they had to walk me to my room lol. I have NO memory of any of that lol.

I felt so bad, for the night winding up like that, missing dinner with family, didnt get to go hunting this morning. I also felt like shit when I woke later lol, shaking, freezing, still tipsy. That shit wasnt right.

BTW!!!!! Your spread looked really good!!!! Were the rolls homemade? That looks like my mac n cheese lol. Same dish too!

Erica Mena

Never drink any homemade Mexican alcohol LOL

Rolls were from a bread shop my MIL goes to. My baby made the Mac and cheese. Her first time and it was sooooo good.
<t></t>

cw_

I have a set of those white serving/storage dishes with the ribbed sides.  Very handy.

Erica Mena

Quote from: cw_ post_id=484196 time=1669393544 user_id=3226
I have a set of those white serving/storage dishes with the ribbed sides.  Very handy.

I won't take credit for those. That's all mom in law
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484195 time=1669393498 user_id=2845
Never drink any homemade Mexican alcohol LOL

Rolls were from a bread shop my MIL goes to. My baby made the Mac and cheese. Her first time and it was sooooo good.

I learned my lesson  :roll:

My aunt said the same lol.

Nice on the rolls. Awwww, thats great! Im curious if its like mine (my Mom's recipe). I boil the noodles, drain 'em, put 'em back in the pot, and add a stick of butter, salt and pepper, and stir it up. Then in the dish, I scoop a thin layer of noodles, then add a bunch of cheddar, then noodles, then cheddar, and do that til I get to the top. Then I pour some milk all over it, and bake it. They literally left me 2 bites hahaha, the bastards lol.

Erica Mena

That's how I make mine. My girl melted everything first and used Velvetta cheese. HUGE difference
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=484201 time=1669394241 user_id=2845
That's how I make mine. My girl melted everything first and used Velvetta cheese. HUGE difference

Ha!

I THOUGHT that looked like some Velveeta in there! Interesting!!!

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=484183 time=1669387238 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=484040 time=1669320201 user_id=3266

I'm getting togther with my best friend in the first week of December and we are gonna cook civil war era rations like high tack and hellfire stew.

We decided we needed more of a socail life so once a month we are getting togther to cook food from all kinda of eras.

He makes his own whiskey and wine.....and MEAD.

Oh my gosh!!! That sounds awesome!!! I'd come if it wasnt so far lol. I'd even dress up  :laugh:

7 hour drive....just saying  :thumbup:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=484209 time=1669394893 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=484183 time=1669387238 user_id=2221

Thats not so bad  :laugh:

Hell, with traffic and construction lately, it takes me 2 hours to get home from work the past 3 days I left there lol.

My worst drive, was up to Connecticut, almost 11 hours. Lot of assholes (I didnt say Yankees lulz) up there lol. Was cool that I got to drive like they do.... you know.... flicking each other off and saying "Fuck you too!" as you pass each other  :laugh:

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=484211 time=1669395224 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=484209 time=1669394893 user_id=3266

Thats not so bad  :laugh:

Hell, with traffic and construction lately, it takes me 2 hours to get home from work the past 3 days I left there lol.

My worst drive, was up to Connecticut, almost 11 hours. Lot of assholes (I didnt say Yankees lulz) up there lol. Was cool that I got to drive like they do.... you know.... flicking each other off and saying "Fuck you too!" as you pass each other  :laugh:

My worst drive was driving into NY.  I've never so many angry men in suits in my life. All on the GW Bridge yelling and flipping people off.

By the time I got to my destination I was traumatized lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.