The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Big fat montezuma heffers

Started by Erica Mena, January 14, 2023, 01:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=491482 time=1673846825 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=491479 time=1673846339 user_id=136

What if she has a lot more money than you... Like Madonna.

What guy would want to fuck Madonna.

They will if there is a Bugatti in it for them.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=491363 time=1673797482 user_id=3214
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491353 time=1673788840 user_id=1728

Well put it this way, she looked very similar to the beauty at the bottom of this image;

https://i.ibb.co/hyGvPGw/tnnielol.jpg">

That last one in the line sure does look a lot like Murdy's last avatar

lolz

I would kill all trannies if I given the chance. Wouldnt even hesitate to push the kill switch.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=491471 time=1673844540 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=491454 time=1673841130 user_id=3396

The deadbeat dad will say that about any gal if he thinks he has a chance of mooching off of her.

She'd totally be all for it too

I don't know how any man could do that

Are we talking about Poofer though?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=491482 time=1673846825 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=491479 time=1673846339 user_id=136

What if she has a lot more money than you... Like Madonna.

What guy would want to fuck Madonna.

https://youtube.com/shorts/_5jfx6cmOCw?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/_5jfx6cmOCw?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/NRF4TSXkieo?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/NRF4TSXkieo?feature=share

Woman is off the fucking rails.

Imagine being past 60.....I mean hell even past 50....acting like this? I cant even imagine acting like this at my age.

At 64 shouldnt you kinda have more to offer the world than this?  All shes ever done is exploit sex and it's like she has absolutely nothing else. And she's cringe.

Anonymous

Bitch definitely has issues.

Look, I remember her photoshoots back in the eighties. Can't remember, was it Playboy or Penthouse? No matter, I was an impressionable 13 year old at the time, and even then I found it strange that in a rag replete with full colour images of various models, this woman would be cast in sepia tone.

I remember she was kinda... hairy. Some people dig that. Me... I can take it or leave it. Point is she was arguably young enough to pull it off for magazine sales... then.

But as with all women, she was destined to get Old.

Not a Bad Thing, just one of those facts of life. It does mean however that there are other things that need considering. Like "hey, my cunt is going to dry up and become barren, I might want to pop out a few kids of my own..."

If my terms of reference sound crass, then yeah... they are. But they are no less valid.

I know a few people who bothered to do what Madonna never could. Gave the most amazing gift I think it's in anyone's power to give. Took a tubesteak to their axe wound and... voila... the Gift of Life.

Not an easy task, especially in this day and age. But those who chose to, they laid the groundwork not simply for generational future,. but their own as well.

And their reward in their fifties and sixties? Why, they got to experience something that barren freaks like Madogga will never know... namely being grandmothers.

And those of you lucky enough to remember your grandmothers with kindness will know the value is a two way street.

~ ~ ~

For the benefit of any youngins who might wander in, look at that unnatural freak of nature in the video. Pay close attention to its desperate attempts to hang on to it's "little girlie" act... long after it has slipped from her fingers. Pay close attention to the mocking reaction of it's commentary. Understand that it's taken a lot of Work under the plastic surgeon's knife to achieve that gross, disgusting travesty of.... "beauty?"

You can have that... if you really want it that is. The loneliness... the rejection... the knowledge that nothing... not even the promise of rags to riches can ever hope to get men to desire you as the boys your age do now.

Or you can choose the path your grandmothers chose and perhaps one day take joy in your children's children and smile as your grandmothers do now.

I know, I'm a man and a man cannot pretend to know what drives you. Just remember.... the choice is yours.

Good luck, whatever you choose.

weebles

Trust me the one that uses plastic surgery and Botox to avoid aging gracefully turn out to be the most  ugly vanity driven people you will meet... But  there will always be  younger more natural people they have to be competitive with... thus is nature.

"Youth is wasted on the young, and wisdom is wasted on the old.". George Bernard Shaw

">

Herman

Madonna just looks like an old joke.

Anonymous

I'd rather look old than odd, ft

Anonymous

Well pity for her, she looks both.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=491505 time=1673859900

Look, I remember her photoshoots back in the eighties. Can't remember, was it Playboy or Penthouse? No matter, I was an impressionable 13 year old at the time, and even then I found it strange that in a rag replete with full colour images of various models, this woman would be cast in sepia tone.

I remember she was kinda... hairy. Some people dig that. Me... I can take it or leave it. Point is she was arguably young enough to pull it off for magazine sales... then.

Not a Bad Thing, just one of those facts of life. It does mean however that there are other things that need considering. Like "hey, my cunt is going to dry up and become barren, I might want to pop out a few kids of my own..."

If my terms of reference sound crass, then yeah... they are. But they are no less valid.

I know a few people who bothered to do what Madonna never could. Gave the most amazing gift I think it's in anyone's power to give. Took a tubesteak to their axe wound and... voila... the Gift of Life.

Not an easy task, especially in this day and age. But those who chose to, they laid the groundwork not simply for generational future,. but their own as well.

And their reward in their fifties and sixties? Why, they got to experience something that barren freaks like Madogga will never know... namely being grandmothers.

And those of you lucky enough to remember your grandmothers with kindness will know the value is a two way street.

~ ~ ~

For the benefit of any youngins who might wander in, look at that unnatural freak of nature in the video. Pay close attention to its desperate attempts to hang on to it's "little girlie" act... long after it has slipped from her fingers. Pay close attention to the mocking reaction of it's commentary. Understand that it's taken a lot of Work under the plastic surgeon's knife to achieve that gross, disgusting travesty of.... "beauty?"

You can have that... if you really want it that is. The loneliness... the rejection... the knowledge that nothing... not even the promise of rags to riches can ever hope to get men to desire you as the boys your age do now.

Or you can choose the path your grandmothers chose and perhaps one day take joy in your children's children and smile as your grandmothers do now.

I know, I'm a man and a man cannot pretend to know what drives you. Just remember.... the choice is yours.

We should be publically shaming shit like this.  

There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting older. We all do it. It's natural.

What I don't get is why i....or anyone....should feel LESS beautiful because what, we didnt die at 30?  Why do we have a jacked view of aging?

Just because I'm past my really ideal fertile ages and onto a new stage of my life and a different kind of beauty than that I had in my 20s I'm supposed to feel less.  And act out like these famous women like Madonna who now looks like trout aliens from a LoveCraft novel and writhe about on a video sticking my tits and tongue out drinking out of dog bowls.

No thanks. I'll sit here and go grey. I think the grey hair trend is actually really pretty.

Me and Big were just texting about this last night. I excersize and take vitamins and drink a lot of water and I use high end skin care.....that's all I'm gonna do.  

I have no strong desire to even hold onto to that "youth"....i do not even feel older. I dont know how 42 is supposed to feel but I dont feel all old and shit.

It actually took me a long time to enjoy myself this much so I'm not grieving my age at all  ac_drinks

When I'm 64 I hope I have grandchildren.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=491560 time=1673922633 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=491505 time=1673859900

~ ~ ~

There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting older. We all do it. It's natural.

What I don't get is why i....or anyone....should feel LESS beautiful...

Beauty is supposedly in the eye of the beholder. If you don't feel that the qualities you have are being treated as desirable by the people you choose to sling your shingle with... you've either a deficit of self esteem or you're with the wrong people. Sometimes both.

When I said what I said above, I meant it as a cautionary against taking a path that would later prove to be a source of regret. I don't see anything inherently wrong in growing old myself; as you point out, we all do it. It makes sense you would prepare for it. Fertility is important to a lot of people, though it isn't everything and thank fuck for that. Otherwise when the egg carton emptied, there would be no point of going on, correct?

Grandparents fucken rock. I remember mine with kindness. They had a thing or two to teach me about the old ways, but more than that, they were just plain fun to be around. Pretty sure they knew it too, and if they bothered to analyse the steps they took to get there, they'd tell you that it was worth the journey. They sure as shit weren't in the habit of slipping off to the plastic surgeon for the old nip and tuck to cling desperately to some idea of "youth" or they might have looked like Madonna or Lori Lightfoot do today.

Point is, they prepared. Okay, they didn't have the dubious benefits of Tinder or Snapchat, but if they had then what might they have said of them? Not a lot of it complimentary I imagine. Spending your life flitting from one night stand to one night stand is a terribly ineffective way to build a future for yourself. Particularly when you know that time is against you.

Quote from: Dove post_id=491560 time=1673922633 user_id=3266Me and Big were just texting about this last night. I excersize and take vitamins and drink a lot of water and I use high end skin care.....that's all I'm gonna do.  

I have no strong desire to even hold onto to that "youth"....i do not even feel older. I dont know how 42 is supposed to feel but I dont feel all old and shit.

It actually took me a long time to enjoy myself this much so I'm not grieving my age at all  ac_drinks

You know how 42 can feel for Dove. You're keeping healthy and active, you are effectively building for your own future. And you might have taken it in a completely different direction but you didn't and as a consequence will never truly appreciate the person you might have otherwise become.

You are comfortable with what you have now and that is something for you to cherish. Yes, and potentially share what you have built with grandchildren in the years to come.

Should you remember this conversation when that day arrives, I feel confident you will agree with what I have said here today.

Frood

I'll be 49 this year but I still look and feel like a spring chicken (at least in my mind)

I just don't want random plucks anymore... call it an eggistential non crises... No clucks given...  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=491571 time=1673934389
Quote from: Dove post_id=491560 time=1673922633 user_id=3266

What I don't get is why i....or anyone....should feel LESS beautiful...

Beauty is supposedly in the eye of the beholder. If you don't feel that the qualities you have are being treated as desirable by the people you choose to sling your shingle with... you've either a deficit of self esteem or you're with the wrong people. Sometimes both.

When I said what I said above, I meant it as a cautionary against taking a path that would later prove to be a source of regret. I don't see anything inherently wrong in growing old myself; as you point out, we all do it. It makes sense you would prepare for it. Fertility is important to a lot of people, though it isn't everything and thank fuck for that. Otherwise when the egg carton emptied, there would be no point of going on, correct?

Grandparents fucken rock. I remember mine with kindness. They had a thing or two to teach me about the old ways, but more than that, they were just plain fun to be around. Pretty sure they knew it too, and if they bothered to analyse the steps they took to get there, they'd tell you that it was worth the journey. They sure as shit weren't in the habit of slipping off to the plastic surgeon for the old nip and tuck to cling desperately to some idea of "youth" or they might have looked like Madonna or Lori Lightfoot do today.

Point is, they prepared. Okay, they didn't have the dubious benefits of Tinder or Snapchat, but if they had then what might they have said of them? Not a lot of it complimentary I imagine. Spending your life flitting from one night stand to one night stand is a terribly ineffective way to build a future for yourself. Particularly when you know that time is against you.

Quote from: Dove post_id=491560 time=1673922633 user_id=3266Me and Big were just texting about this last night. I excersize and take vitamins and drink a lot of water and I use high end skin care.....that's all I'm gonna do.  

You know how 42 can feel for Dove. You're keeping healthy and active, you are effectively building for your own future. And you might have taken it in a completely different direction but you didn't and as a consequence will never truly appreciate the person you might have otherwise become.

You are comfortable with what you have now and that is something for you to cherish. Yes, and potentially share what you have built with grandchildren in the years to come.

Should you remember this conversation when that day arrives, I feel confident you will agree with what I have said here today.

We will probably still be posting LOL

DKG

I haven't seen or heard about Madonna in a very long time. It seems she is desperately trying to get back in the public eye.

Frood

She looks like a great granny bitch slapped by a Man of War jellyfish...

Bet her privates resemble a sack of rotten Kiwi fruits.
Blahhhhhh...