The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Miss Universe is a fucking MAN

Started by Erica Mena, January 15, 2023, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Zetsu needs more electroshock therapy and lithium in his daily supplements... lulz
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=491789 time=1674104573
Quote from: TheProwler post_id=491787 time=1674103140 user_id=3379
Wow, Senile Joe is a disgusting person.

Heard it all before and it was being hurled in my direction at the time it was said. For more than five years I was the top of Caskur's deadpool and she was going to get her dogs to shit on my grave.

It nearly broke my heart to tell her of my plans to be cremated.

/me shrugs

Lol if I had a dime for everytime someone on the internet wished me a violent and painful death....I'd have Bigs olypimc sized pool and Prowlers Corvette lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=491812 time=1674119167 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=491789 time=1674104573

Heard it all before and it was being hurled in my direction at the time it was said. For more than five years I was the top of Caskur's deadpool and she was going to get her dogs to shit on my grave.

It nearly broke my heart to tell her of my plans to be cremated.

/me shrugs

Lol if I had a dime for everytime someone on the internet wished me a violent and painful death....I'd have Bigs olypimc sized pool and Prowlers Corvette lol

If Murdy had both of those, she'd commit suicide at a 45 degree angle and a road crane would have to be brought in to dislodge the wreck..
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Jealousy has to turned him into a bitter nasty old man.

Erica Mena

Yeah, I've been told wayyyyy worse. Joe is a lightweight
<t></t>

JOE

And just as your friend Herman Whorechaser is obsessed with someone shining his shitter, you're obsessed with shit and buttholes, Fudgepacker. So you 2 have a lot in common. You oughta become boyfriends.

At least Remember to clean up after your rescue dog each time

Your neighbors will appreciate it.

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491783 time=1674099865 user_id=61
Quote from: JOE post_id=491770 time=1674095680 user_id=97

I will long outlive you, Herman.

I shant think you will last more than 5 more years...at most.

What's the point of living Joe when you're already dead the moment you were born?  :001_rolleyes:

Not joking here, considering people with illness/disorders will always go through more depth and meaningful experience.

You know Zetsu, I've observed that people who have suffered are usually humbled by their setbacks. And they have a kindness and empathy which has been acquired through their suffering.

But I don't see any  of these redeeming qualities in your friend, Herman WhoreChaser.  Apparently he has not learned life's licenses that well.  So this will come back to haunt him. I dunno. Maybe he'll see the light on his deathbed. I doubt it, but maybe.

You know what they say...everyone sees Jesus when they are on death row.

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=491784 time=1674100228 user_id=3396

What's the point of living Joe when you're dead the moment you were born?  :001_rolleyes:

Joe is breathing, but he aint living. Like you said, he never has. Being a sixty five year old virgin is no guy's idea of living.

You aren't long for this world, Herman WhoreChaser

You've outlived your usefulness.

You have no more purpose in life as you add nothing of value to this world.

Anonymous

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=491827 time=1674143339 user_id=97

What's the point of living Joe when you're already dead the moment you were born?  :001_rolleyes:

Not joking here, considering people with illness/disorders will always go through more depth and meaningful experience.

You know Zetsu, I've observed that people who have suffered are usually humbled by their setbacks. And they have a kindness and empathy which has been acquired through their suffering.

But I don't see any  of these redeeming qualities in your friend, Herman WhoreChaser.  Apparently he has not learned life's licenses that well.  So this will come back to haunt him. I dunno. Maybe he'll see the light on his deathbed. I doubt it, but maybe.

You know what they say...everyone sees Jesus when they are on death row.

Herman sees me more than just a friend, but a brother from the first day I started posting on the forum, even if it is at his own expense.  There's a good reason why Herman is loved, while you're looked down upon Joe.

I don't see anything wrong about Herman winning with the ladies while you lose every battle, the problem with you, is that you wank off to your playboy mag, then bitch for the next 10 years about homosexuals or posters that have uploaded an avatar of a hotdog with a sausage in it, get my drift?  :001_rolleyes:
Permanently off his rocker

Lokmar

josephines life reads like "A Day In The Life Of A Yahoo Libtard" for those of you old enough to remember. For you younger peeps, it started out with "Wake up, peel off boyfriends used condom off ass, get on Yahoo Message boards, get OWN3D,.........."

Anonymous

Whorechaser definition according to Joe: a man over forty who has been laid at least once in his life.

Erica Mena

Ya'll go at him night and day. Think he's not gonna hit back?

Joe, calm yo ass down now
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491845 time=1674150567 user_id=2845
Ya'll go at him night and day. Think he's not gonna hit back?

Joe, calm yo ass down now

He started it. ac_sothere

Aryan

Quote from: Frood post_id=491811 time=1674119114 user_id=1676
Zetsu needs more electroshock therapy and lithium in his daily supplements... lulz

Not sure what's happened to him, he seemed relatively normal in the past, at least compared to CC, Cockjock and co.