The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Did anyone see..

Started by Erica Mena, January 26, 2023, 10:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=492764 time=1674879474 user_id=3396
It makes me sick the way congess members of both parties lionize that corrupt war mongering dictator Zelenskyy.

">

Yep. Its horrifying.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=492767 time=1674881619 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=492764 time=1674879474 user_id=3396
It makes me sick the way congess members of both parties lionize that corrupt war mongering dictator Zelenskyy.

">

Yep. Its horrifying.

It is bad enough that corrupt little Jew shit weasel Zelenskyy making demands of American taxpayers, but members of congress from both parties are giving him everything he asks for. He and his inner circle are getting super rich off the backs of American taxpayers and making the world less safe too.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=492768 time=1674882410 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=492767 time=1674881619 user_id=3266

Yep. Its horrifying.

It is bad enough that corrupt little Jew shit weasel Zelenskyy making demands of American taxpayers, but members of congress from both parties are giving him everything he asks for. He and his inner circle are getting super rich off the backs of American taxpayers and making the world less safe too.

Yep. And the escalating with Putin.

And like she said....they are calling authoritarianism "democracy" and THAT is scary shit.

Dove

I saw my "side" doing these things in would immediately turn on them because I could never ever support any of it.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=492769 time=1674883211 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=492768 time=1674882410 user_id=3396

Yep. And the escalating with Putin.

And like she said....they are calling authoritarianism "democracy" and THAT is scary shit.

Zelenskyy jails journalists who criticize him.

Biden promised at the start of this he would not give offensive weapons to Zelenskky. Mark my words, Jim Crow Joe will be sending missile systems and figher jets to him.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=492770 time=1674883257 user_id=3266
I saw my "side" doing these things in would immediately turn on them because I could never ever support any of it.

To hell with party loyalty. Both parties are pushing war, not a cease fire. Fuck the democRATs and the republicRATs and their proxy war.  Tulsi Gabbard has principles. Most folks in congress do not.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=492772 time=1674883768 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=492770 time=1674883257 user_id=3266

To hell with party loyalty. Both parties are pushing war, not a cease fire. Fuck the democRATs and the republicRATs and their proxy war.  Tulsi Gabbard has principles. Most folks in congress do not.

Indeed.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=492773 time=1674884709 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=492772 time=1674883768 user_id=3396

Indeed.

Europeans want the war to continue more than the USA.

They want Russia defeated Dove

Herman

Dove, do not respond to Joe. He is on a tear tonight begging for attention here and at VF, but not getting what he wants. Don't feed the forum killing troll.

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=492776 time=1674885254 user_id=3396
Dove, do not respond to Joe. He is on a tear tonight begging for attention here and at VF, but not getting what he wants. Don't feed the forum killing troll.

I'm sorry if you find me intimidating Herman.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=492777 time=1674885750 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=492776 time=1674885254 user_id=3396

I am still here. Dove, who I was having a good discussion with is now gone thanks to your forum killing attention whoring. Look at your latest I want attention thread on VF-no responses. Every thread you post in becomes dead and every forum you are regular on, becomes dead. You like forums so much that you want to speed up their demise. Get a frickin clue man.

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=492778 time=1674886072 user_id=3396

I am still here. Dove, who I was having a good discussion with is now gone thanks to your forum killing attention whoring. Look at your latest I want attention thread on VF-no responses. Every thread you post in becomes dead and every forum you are regular on, becomes dead. You like forums so much that you want to speed up their demise. Get a frickin clue man.

I'll leave you be then Herman.

Sorry if you found me too intimidating.

I musta scared you. Poor Herman.

'Night.

Anonymous

Joe needs to find a new hobby. And finally get laid before he dies or returns to prison.

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=492779 time=1674886923 user_id=97

I'll leave you be then Herman.

Sorry if you found me too i

I musta scared you. Poor Herman.

'Night.

You caint intimidate anyone with boredom. Dove left when you showed up for the same reason nobody responds to your threads. Again it's boredom.

You suck at forums. You should retire from all of them and get a new hobby. But, you would find that intimidating. :laugh3:

JOE

Quote from: Guest post_id=492780 time=1674886966

Joe needs to find a new hobby. And finally get laid before he dies or returns to prison.

That Herman sure whines a lot.

I'll logout this session just sp he'll feel less intimidated.

I dont wanna be accused of beinf an Internet bulky yanno.