Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Did anyone see..

Started by Erica Mena, January 26, 2023, 10:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=492782 time=1674887479 user_id=97
Quote from: Guest post_id=492780 time=1674886966

Joe needs to find a new hobby. And finally get laid before he dies or returns to prison.

That Herma sure whines a lot.

I'll logout this session just sp he'll feel less intimidated.

I dont wanna be accused of beinf an Internet bulky yanno.

It's not just Herman or Dove. Nobody on any forum finds your posts witty, informative or fun. That is why nobody responds to your numerous threads. Why should they. They are for your own amusement. You know they don't drive traffic. Just the opposite actually.

I know you don't care. I expect you to op a see ya soon folks, I am taking a really short break thread. Good posters leave and shit posters like you and your pal and fellow criminal stalker, Eddie never will. People leave, forums fold because of people like you. Thanks Joe. :negative:

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=492784 time=1674888022
Quote from: JOE post_id=492782 time=1674887479 user_id=97

That Herma sure whines a lot.

I'll logout this session just sp he'll feel less intimidated.

I dont wanna be accused of beinf an Internet bulky yanno.

It's not just Herman or Dove. Nobody on any forum finds your posts witty, informative or fun. That is why nobody responds to your numerous threads. Why should they. They are for your own amusement. You know they don't drive traffic. Just the opposite actually.

I know you don't care. I expect you to op a see ya soon folks, I am taking a really short break thread. Good posters leave and shit posters like you and your pal and fellow criminal stalker, Eddie never will. People leave, forums fold because of people like you. Thanks Joe. :negative:

It's not just Joe or Edweird. I too have been unsuccessful adapting to the reality of forums in 2023. The stuff we post was OK in 2008 when forums were busy, but they don't work today. That is a fact and I accept that.

I wish I could adapt as forums change the way posters like DSM, Flea and Dove have. However, I haven't put any effort into my posts in years. Anyway, posting is mostly a winter time waster for me as I hate cold weather. When I move to Singapore, I'll be in the rooftop pool or tending the garden beside it when I'm not working. I will not have time for old white North Americans.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492868 time=1674924936 user_id=3389
Quote from: Guest post_id=492784 time=1674888022

It's not just Joe or Edweird. I too have been unsuccessful adapting to the reality of forums in 2023. The stuff we post was OK in 2008 when forums were busy, but they don't work today. That is a fact and I accept that.

I wish I could adapt as forums change the way posters like DSM, Flea and Dove have. However, I haven't put any effort into my posts in years. Anyway, posting is mostly a winter time waster for me as I hate cold weather. When I move to Singapore, I'll be in the rooftop pool or tending the garden beside it when I'm not working. I will not have time for old white North Americans.

And North America will thank you for a slightly lesser fried chicken and seaweed fart/queef ensemble permiating their air.

ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=492870 time=1674925168 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492868 time=1674924936 user_id=3389

And North America will thank you for a slightly lesser fried chicken and seaweed fart/queef ensemble permiating their air.

ac_hithere

Are you sure? Blurt wants us immigrants to stay and pay for his lazy ass. However, we're not allowed to bitch about paying for irresonsible bums like him. White libtards want immigrants to work, pay and STFU.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492871 time=1674925340 user_id=3389

ac_hithere

Are you sure? Blurt wants us immigrants to stay and pay for his lazy ass. However, we're not allowed to bitch about paying for irresonsible bums like him. White libtards want immigrants to work, pay and STFU.

Pretty much what they want from all of us.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=492872 time=1674925745 user_id=3266

Pretty much what they want from all of us.

Racist libtard hypotwats like Blurt really hate us visible minorities who can think for ourselves.

Frood

ac_hithere

You're right. I will rue the day that heterosexual conservative chicks who were basically raised in one nation decide to flee to a foreign shithole nation by choice instead of standing up and being counted in everything they've ever known.

My bad... disregard anything I've ever said or will say..
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=492876 time=1674926074 user_id=1676

You're right. I will rue the day that heterosexual conservative chicks who were basically raised in one nation decide to flee to a foreign shithole nation by choice instead of standing up and being counted in everything they've ever known.

The last conservative chick who exercised her Charter rights and stood up to the tyrannical leader of this country was treated the same as a North Korean who forgot to bow at a statue of a dead former president. Blurt of course, thinks that's liberty.  :crazy:

Dove

I get torn on staying and fighting or bolting for FL.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492879 time=1674926429 user_id=3389
Quote from: Frood post_id=492876 time=1674926074 user_id=1676

The last conservative chick who exercised her Charter rights and stood up to the tyrannical leader of this country was treated the same as a North Korean who forgot to bow at a statue of a dead former president. Blurt of course, thinks that's liberty.  :crazy:

So you'll still flee.

We'll make a lefty out of you still....

Thank goodness it won't reflect on the proud and noble histories of Asiatic peoples standing up to society and refusing to concede a single thing.

I for one am humbled for even making your acquaintance. You've lasted so long before you went off to even more dystopian pastures.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=492885 time=1674927226 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492879 time=1674926429 user_id=3389

So you'll still flee.

Thank goodness it won't reflect on the proud and noble histories of Asiatic peoples standing up to society and refusing to concede a single thing.

I for one am humbled for even making your acquaintance. You've lasted so long before you went off to even more dystopian pastures.

I know lots of East Asians who either have taken their skills elsewhere or are seriously considering it  This is not the Canada that we immigrated to the 90's. The choices and opportunities that we used to take for granted are gone for good with the stroke of a pen.

This used to be a pragmatic nation. Now it's a dogmatic nation. I used to tolerate the weather here when I knew this country wanted people to succeed. That's no longer how it works.

I got 2 young boys. I owe it to them to provide them with the same opportunities for success that my parents provided for me when we came here. If it's in a foreign nation, so be it. After all, we don't have a Freedom Florida to escape to.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492887 time=1674928321 user_id=3389
Quote from: Frood post_id=492885 time=1674927226 user_id=1676

So you'll still flee.

I know lots of East Asians who either have taken their skills elsewhere or are seriously considering it  This is not the Canada that we immigrated to the 90's. The choices and opportunities that we used to take for granted are gone for good with the stroke of a pen.

This used to be a pragmatic nation. Now it's a dogmatic nation. I used to tolerate the weather here when I knew this country wanted people to succeed. That's no longer how it works.

I got 2 young boys. I owe it to them to provide them with the same opportunities for success that my parents provided for me when we came here. If it's in a foreign nation, so be it. After all, we don't have a Freedom Florida to escape to.

I grew up on freedom mantras but ended up in Australia for love. Had a couple of kids. I realized early on that this was it.... for me. The kids are this culture and I hope a little bit of dad's. The worst thing I could do to them is uproot and remove them now. It would destroy them.

What you're proposing is nuts to me. They can move on if they want when of age. But not under-age. What you're proposing is no different than throwing DACA kids into Mexico or Central America. Ok, their parents will be present in your case, but they'll still despise you for it.

Fight or flee has a certain ring to it until you realise that fleeing will mostly destroy your offspring.

I hope you reconsider.

No kid wants to leave everything they've ever known, their friends, a common expressive language, learnt values... and right or wrong, you can do more for them by remaining than changing atmosphere.

Trust me on this even if this the only thing you do trust me on... suspend your wants, needs, desires, or pipe dreams.... because your kids won't share any of them. You move them, they will resent you for many decades....and probably end up back in North America as soon as they can. Just like if I moved my kids to NA.... because they are attached to a nation and have to make those big choices themselves.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=492890 time=1674929952 user_id=1676
The worst thing I could do to them is uproot and remove them now. It would destroy them.

What you're proposing is nuts to me. They can move on if they want when of age. But not under-age. What you're proposing is no different than throwing DACA kids into Mexico or Central America. Ok, their parents will be present in your case, but they'll still despise you for it.

Fight or flee has a certain ring to it until you realise that fleeing will mostly destroy your offspring.

I hope you reconsider.

No kid wants to leave everything they've ever known, their friends, a common expressive language, learnt values... and right or wrong, you can do more for them by remaining than changing atmosphere.

Trust me on this even if this the only thing you do trust me on... suspend your wants, needs, desires, or pipe dreams.... because your kids won't share any of them. You move them, they will resent you for many decades....and probably end up back in North America as soon as they can. Just like if I moved my kids to NA.... because they are attached to a nation and have to make those big choices themselves.

I get where old Shen Li is coming from. I was born in Regina, Saskatchewan, but I worked abroad for twenty six years. It almost came down to a coin toss whether the old lady and I came here or went to Argentina or Ukraine to farm.

I see what she is doing as not much different than doomsday survivalists. They are both preparing for the worst. I do not blame either group for doing what they do. The brain drainers could end up being dang glad they pulled the pin on Canada. My kid brother is an overseas toolpush. He aint returning to Canada either.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=492908 time=1674934262 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=492890 time=1674929952 user_id=1676
The worst thing I could do to them is uproot and remove them now. It would destroy them.

I hope you reconsider.

I get where old Shen Li is coming from. I was born in Regina, Saskatchewan, but I worked abroad for twenty six years. It almost came down to a coin toss whether the old lady and I came here or went to Argentina or Ukraine to farm.

I see what she is doing as not much different than doomsday survivalists. They are both preparing for the worst. I do not blame either group for doing what they do. The brain drainers could end up being dang glad they pulled the pin on Canada. My kid brother is an overseas toolpush. He aint returning to Canada either.

I left the US on January 3th, 1996...and haven't been back since 2004 (father's funeral).

I've worked all over the world but to not to the extent you have....  

There is no safe place in the coming shitstorm. But a  western nation offers mild protections....
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=492916 time=1674935436 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=492908 time=1674934262 user_id=3396

I left the US on January 3th, 1996...and haven't been back since 2004 (father's funeral).

I've worked all over the world but to not to the extent you have....  

There is no safe place in the coming shitstorm. But a  western nation offers mild protections....

You mignt be right about that. Time will tell. My kid brother has placed his bets and it looks like old Shen Li is about to do the same.