The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I humbly apologise to every member

Started by Leopardsocks, May 03, 2014, 07:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Two wrong fail where three lefts succeed.

Whatever, it was a dick move by Sox and you know it.

Poetic license is wasted on you woman!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Shen Li"I just found out that Sox was over on VF crowing about Fash overturning his ban. What a stupid fucking move!! :x This all would have worked out if Sox hadn't pulled such a bonehead move. What the fuck was Sox thinking.

Er, wrong, dear.

He pulled the pin here before I gave him a spray over there.

He had no business attacking me in the first place. What I was thinking was this boy needed a kick in the ass. This would not have occurred if he had not acted pre-emptively, unnecessarily and maliciously.

Now, I am no angel. I admit that. If I am prodded, like many here, I give back what I get. Always been the same. For you to criticise me in that regard is a little hypocritical.

But this thread title is self explanatory. I at least have apologised for this turmoil. I did not come here to cause trouble. And remember, I was here waaaaaaaay back as well.

Chickenfeets

The truth is, Leopardsocks, you have not a single ounce of respect for admins or mods who refuse to play by your rules. You've demonstrated this more than amply. When a mod or an admin prods you, the proper response is not to "give back what you get" but rather to shape up or ship out.

I don't believe for one second that you've ever done anything "humbly" in your life, let alone apologize; you don't have the skill set.

Also, any man looking to put another notch in his gun is, by definition, looking for trouble no matter what he says. You need to stop waving that thing around. You'll scare the children.

Leopardsocks

I repeatedly state I want no friction in here.

There is no evidence that I have disrespected ANYONE in this forum. If I bitchslapped Obvious Li, it was a matter of returning what he was giving at a personal level. Attacking me to protect his "friends" is NOT the duty of a mod. My response had nothing to do with his responsibility here.

I have taken task with mods in another forum, and my actions were given strong support from people in here. At no stage did any remarks made elsewhere relate to any other forum.

I sought no more notches. He owned himself, and HE ran off when called on it. Not only did he run away, but his remarks elsewhere were offensive to his peers here.

If anyone, yourself included, prods me, then I will return fire. If, by now, you have not come to realise that, then you need to remove your cranium from your rectum. I am not a soft and gentle person, nor do I pretend to be. But, even Munday knew that unprovoked aggression would be returned kind for kind.

However, I will accept that doing things "humbly" does not come naturally. Perhaps you can offer me some tips.

RW

People want to root for you Leo but sometimes you make it really fucking hard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Yeah, I know.

I post. Must be provocative just to say "hello".

Spare me...I did nothing here to warrant this degree of mob enragement. I made nothing hard. That was Munday. He could have shut up, and let the dice roll. If I breached the rules, then he could do as required.

But I didn't. He did. Yet I MAKE IT HARD.

Just by showing up? Just by clearly stating, as if it needed to be said, that I mean to harm here at all? That what happens THERE is not relevant here?

Yeah. I can see where that must have really caused great concern.

Shame on me...

Oh, and tell me this...

Out of all this tumult and bitching, who is the only one who has apologised for the disruption, despite being the one attacked?

Yeah. I'm a piece of work all right.

Chickenfeets

How is it that people whose intent is to harm inevitably preface their actions with the words "I mean no harm"?

It's a Hollywood cliché. The aliens have landed but, no worries, they come in peace.

I suggest that, if you seriously believe your own words, you ought to seek therapy. Wait. What am I saying? That would expose you to a situation where a therapist could score another notch on his pencil at your expense. We can't have that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I just found out that Sox was over on VF crowing about Fash overturning his ban. What a stupid fucking move!! :x This all would have worked out if Sox hadn't pulled such a bonehead move. What the fuck was Sox thinking.

Er, wrong, dear.

He pulled the pin here before I gave him a spray over there.

He had no business attacking me in the first place. What I was thinking was this boy needed a kick in the ass. This would not have occurred if he had not acted pre-emptively, unnecessarily and maliciously.

Now, I am no angel. I admit that. If I am prodded, like many here, I give back what I get. Always been the same. For you to criticise me in that regard is a little hypocritical.

But this thread title is self explanatory. I at least have apologised for this turmoil. I did not come here to cause trouble. And remember, I was here waaaaaaaay back as well.

That's not the way I heard it.

RW

The thread was started by your favourite trouble maker and mine Shen :). Munday explained his rationale for banning including saying he would remove it if the powers that be give the nod.  Leo responded and it was on.

No one rocks the Bee like the queen herself.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"The thread was started by your favourite trouble maker and mine Shen :). Munday explained his rationale for banning including saying he would remove it if the powers that be give the nod.  Leo responded and it was on.

No one rocks the Bee like the queen herself.

She's a nasty piece of fucking work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"How is it that people whose intent is to harm inevitably preface their actions with the words "I mean no harm"?

It's a Hollywood cliché. The aliens have landed but, no worries, they come in peace.

I suggest that, if you seriously believe your own words, you ought to seek therapy. Wait. What am I saying? That would expose you to a situation where a therapist could score another notch on his pencil at your expense. We can't have that.

All I know Chickenfeets is that Obvious Li is gone and I feel terrible about it.

Anonymous

i am really sorry you feel terrible, fash. i went through the very same thing more than once. it heartbreaking, but it does leave you a bit smarter so there are good sides to it too. you know better your community and your mods and your own needs in btwn theirs.

no apologies for posting about it, tho. i though it needed to be said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "bb"i am really sorry you feel terrible, fash.

no apologies for posting about it, tho. i though it needed to be said.

I never wanted this to happen bb, I really didn't.

:(

Chickenfeets

Yeah, I know.

I'd go get him myself, Fash, but Dog River is closer to Calgary than it is to Montreal.

Let the dust settle a bit (and there's lots of that in Saskatchewan); he'll come back. I'm sure he still loves you and that other sweet-as-sugar lady despite this fracas.

He feels wounded, is all. I would, too. You do your best. He does his best. And, then, a tension, and a moment of friction. And yet the sun comes up tomorrow, regardless.

You guys will be fine.