News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I came here to chew bubble gum and kiss ass.

Started by Anonymous, January 31, 2023, 12:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: Odinson post_id=493288 time=1675311844 user_id=136
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=493276 time=1675277221 user_id=1728

We never get snow here, you Finn bros are so god damned lucky.  :t1929:

Scotland gets a lot of snow... I wonder if sledding is a thing there. ac_umm

It does, with it being further up north...

Mostly though it's rain and drizzle, just like with the rest of the UK.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: DKG post_id=493296 time=1675341149 user_id=3390
It's not like they can't afford a 4x4 or three.

Exactly.

But shit for brains.  They believe in their minds they are important people  :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Frood post_id=493292 time=1675321282 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=493290 time=1675313824 user_id=164
It snowed here a bit yesterday and a tiny bit last night...this morning it was gone.

My area always seems to miss the dump...it goes to Vancouver, Maple Ridge and beyond.  I can see the mountain tops and they have snow...and the cars driving down from there (while it's been snowing) are covered in snow...it snows a lot up there....I always see complaining the city doesn't clear the road enough and they can't get and down the mountain..  all these stupid people who live in their million dollar homes who drive fancy cars....if you're going to live up there, you need a 4x4, something practical...that will get you up there no problem.. .but noooo....they insist on Teslas, BMWs, Mercedes....stupid people...it's like going into the outback and not bringing supplies, water and a gun with you....and then complain about the lack of stores to buy supplies in the middle of nowhere and how there are wild animals everywhere and the city isn't doing anything it....Supreme stupidity.  One day I will move from this dumbass city.

If people from the city come to regional Australia and complain about the roads or heat or cold, the locals may consider disposing of their bodies in an anonymous fashion.

All the new immigrants online expect the city to do something about this.  They also expect a better bus service during these times (as busses can't make it up steep hills or slide going downhill).

However...our bused have all season tires...to replace all the tires on our city busses to winter tires it is going to cost 12 million dollars....which they refuse to do...and I don't blame them because it only snows 1-3 times per year here....and tax payers are going to pay this....we don't need to pay 12 million for no reason....stay home when it snows.

Fuckin idiots....complain about Damm near everything and expect the city or the mayor to "do something"....along with complaining about property taxes and how expencive everything is....like geez dumbass....you are adding to the problem!   All this dumb stuff you want will raise the tax...why can't they understand this??

There was one new immigrant last year....he took pictures of his yard and driveway...all the leaves that fell off in the fall....a tree on his property where he lived....and asked "why this mess?  Why can't the city clean this up?"....ugh!  They're you're trees dummy!  You sweep them up and dispose of the leaves....the city doesn't sweep everyone's yard of leaves.

I'm so tired of the stupidity!  Whre the fuck did they live before??  Were they born in a barn?? What the actual fuck??

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=493318 time=1675368673 user_id=1728
Quote from: Herman post_id=493279 time=1675291147 user_id=3396

We get lots of the white stuff here and I don't mean nose candy.

LOL yeah I'm definitely jelly about how much snowfall Canada gets. ac_biggrin

I would happily send all of it you. You can have the -30 shit too.

weebles

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=493290 time=1675313824 user_id=164
It snowed here a bit yesterday and a tiny bit last night...this morning it was gone.

My area always seems to miss the dump...it goes to Vancouver, Maple Ridge and beyond.  I can see the mountain tops and they have snow...and the cars driving down from there (while it's been snowing) are covered in snow...it snows a lot up there....I always see complaining the city doesn't clear the road enough and they can't get and down the mountain..  all these stupid people who live in their million dollar homes who drive fancy cars....if you're going to live up there, you need a 4x4, something practical...that will get you up there no problem.. .but noooo....they insist on Teslas, BMWs, Mercedes....stupid people...it's like going into the outback and not bringing supplies, water and a gun with you....and then complain about the lack of stores to buy supplies in the middle of nowhere and how there are wild animals everywhere and the city isn't doing anything it....Supreme stupidity.  One day I will move from this dumbass city.

Go buy a 1/2-ton-3/4-Ton 4x4 PU truck or a Jeep Wrangler... They hold their value for real.

">

DKG

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=493326 time=1675392816 user_id=164
Quote from: DKG post_id=493296 time=1675341149 user_id=3390
It's not like they can't afford a 4x4 or three.

Exactly.

But shit for brains.  They believe in their minds they are important people  :laugh:

They know the Vancouver area gets some heavy snowfalls. They should have factored that in to their decision to buy in certain areas that are hard to get to in inclement weather.

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=493295 time=1675330857 user_id=1676
Quote from: caskur post_id=493294 time=1675325583 user_id=2156

Lol...good on them actually because all I ever hear from the city eastern staters are whinge fucking whinge... there was a middle aged- to older NSW women who agreed with me.... I saw her on the news...She complained about the whinges... I thought, good on you love.. that is true Aussie spirit...

But we are having a heat wave... you don't get heat waves like us.

You are all weaklings... seriously.

You are from a city?

Yes or no.

You're complaining about heat and trying to one-upmanship on heat?

Yes or no.

Okay... please visit me in regional wonderful fantastic rural Australia!

I promise to not dispose of your body!

(Unless K begs me....  ac_biggrin )

Of course I am one uppermanshipperrippering you... duh  :sdfjh(2):
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=493277 time=1675277467 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493269 time=1675273447 user_id=3389

That's what one would assume from reading it. They are both forum cancers.

Ed seems a lot more chill recently on VF. Not sure if it's a change in meds or the recent inheritance cheque he says came through, but there's definitely a noticable difference.

Weebles on the other hand has gone full blown schizoid...

Edweird was the reason the original version of this forum was created.  We had enough of the little psycho taking his obsessions offline and into our career lives.

Blazor

Quote from: weebles post_id=493334 time=1675410927 user_id=2191

Go buy a 1/2-ton-3/4-Ton 4x4 PU truck or a Jeep Wrangler... They hold their value for real.

I fucking LOVE my Jeep!!! It can go anywhere!!!

I've had it 17 years as of next month. 382,000 miles.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493369 time=1675451422 user_id=3389
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=493277 time=1675277467 user_id=1728

Ed seems a lot more chill recently on VF. Not sure if it's a change in meds or the recent inheritance cheque he says came through, but there's definitely a noticable difference.

Weebles on the other hand has gone full blown schizoid...

Edweird was the reason the original version of this forum was created.  We had enough of the little psycho taking his obsessions offline and into our career lives.

Then the flamers and trolls arrived and inverted the relationship entirely.  ac_lmfao

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=493470 time=1675589702
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493369 time=1675451422 user_id=3389

Then the flamers and trolls arrived and inverted the relationship entirely.  ac_lmfao

The flamers are delusional about the entertainment value of flaming, but harmless.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493491 time=1675631114 user_id=3389
Quote from: Guest post_id=493470 time=1675589702

The flamers are delusional about the entertainment value of flaming, but harmless.

I'm under no illusion as to the value of flaming. It's an interactive sport, there's simply not enough genuine articles about to keep it fresh and interesting.

Hasn't been for nearly twenty years. What's previously been marketed to you as flaming barely rates as such, I find it about as mundane as you do.