Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I want you to return Obvious Li

Started by Anonymous, May 03, 2014, 12:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

We can't wait for Munday to come around.

Haha. That was terrible!
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

lol ... who wooda thot?

Comon Munday. Git yer ass back here where you belong
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Leopardsocks

I repeat what I have said elsewhere.

Munday/Obvious Li did entirely the wrong thing. He acted out of personal malice, in a position of authority.

Having been in that position in real life, it is conduct that can never be countenanced. However, his departure is clearly ego driven, as he knows he made a mistake, but is too vain or stubborn to admit to it and apologise. No-one has asked him to leave, to my knowledge.

And the forum will go on...he won't stay away for long.

keeper

I will Also ask you come back Munday, i dotn know you that well but you seem to be a nice guy.

for what its worth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I will Also ask you come back Munday, i dotn know you that well but you seem to be a nice guy.

for what its worth.

OL is fucking awesome!!

RW

Yeah Shen, he's awesome as far as dumbass righties go!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah Shen, he's awesome as far as dumbass righties go!

When I suggested a little GENTLE provocation might draw him back, but this is overkill.

Anyway, I am really regretting taking Sox's side. He's acting like an arrogant jackass!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Acting being the operative.

I'm not as convinced as you are.

RW

That's okay.  Righties tend to be short sighted.

/me looks around for Munday

Haha I'm AM pushing my luck aren't i?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's okay.  Righties tend to be short sighted.

/me looks around for Munday

Haha I'm AM pushing my luck aren't i?

I'd say so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I'm already missin' ya, Obvious Li! It isn't the same without you!

The Asian forum is not the same without Obvious Li.

:(

Renee

I want everyone to know that I feel awful about what happened here. I fear that if I had not responded to Socks none of this would have happened. Had I kept my big mouth shut and just let Socks blabber on uninterrupted; OL would not have felt the need to warn him and Socks wouldn't have gotten the chance to respond inappropriately. Unfortunately that set in motion a chain of events that was unneeded and alarming.

Even though OL has said that the banning of Socks was not my doing I can't help but feel that I set the whole thing in motion. From now on I will refrain from responding in a negative way to Socks should he decide to hang out here. Believe I have no wish for something like this to ever happen again and OL needs to come back ASAP.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I want everyone to know that I feel awful about what happened here. I fear that if I had not responded to Socks none of this would have happened. Had I kept my big mouth shut and just let Socks blabber on uninterrupted; OL would not have felt the need to warn him and Socks wouldn't have gotten the chance to respond inappropriately. Unfortunately that set in motion a chain of events that was unneeded and alarming.

Even though OL has said that the banning of Socks was not my doing I can't help but feel that I set the whole thing in motion. From now on I will refrain from responding in a negative way to Socks should he decide to hang out here. Believe I have no wish for something like this to ever happen again and OL needs to come back ASAP.

Fuck no Renee. Sox starts a flame war, you have to stand your ground.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I want everyone to know that I feel awful about what happened here. I fear that if I had not responded to Socks none of this would have happened. Had I kept my big mouth shut and just let Socks blabber on uninterrupted; OL would not have felt the need to warn him and Socks wouldn't have gotten the chance to respond inappropriately. Unfortunately that set in motion a chain of events that was unneeded and alarming.

You have nothing to feel awful about Renee.

:)