Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How come

Started by Erica Mena, February 09, 2023, 09:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Biden hasn't been tossed out yet? He's done far worse than Nixon. Nixon had the decency to resign.

There's gotta be something someone over there can do. This China balloon issue is very scary.
<t></t>

cw_

Did you get lost on your way to the Politics/Religion MEGATHREAD?!?

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=493779 time=1675954878 user_id=3226
Did you get lost on your way to the Politics/Religion MEGATHREAD?!?

Yeah, she made a right and ended up at the Daily Mail. :001_rolleyes:

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493775 time=1675954480 user_id=2845
Biden hasn't been tossed out yet? He's done far worse than Nixon. Nixon had the decency to resign.

The same reason Trump wasn't.

The duopoly loves to pretend they oppose or even hate each other when there are cameras around but the very last thing any of them want to do is set a precedent of actually holding an elected office-holder, especially a president, responsible for their corruption or war crimes. Once that ball starts rolling there wouldn't be anyone left in D.C. for the lobbyists to bribe.

DKG

There's gotta be something someone over there can do. This China balloon issue is very scary.

Biden will announce in either March or April that he is seeking a second term.

cw_

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=493781 time=1675955045 user_id=3381

The duopoly loves to pretend they oppose or even hate each other when there are cameras around but the very last thing any of them want to do is set a precedent of actually holding an elected office-holder, especially a president, responsible for their corruption or war crimes. Once that ball starts rolling there wouldn't be anyone left in D.C. for the lobbyists to bribe.

[size=200]+1[/size]    :t1236:

Blazor

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=493781 time=1675955045 user_id=3381

I always compared Dems and Repubs as wrestlers lol (the TV kind). Like Macho Man and Hulk Hogan going at on TV, then having a beer together after.

I think a ton of these fucks are compromised. They do not serve our country, and instead serve their Masters, that prolly have blackmail evidence on them, such as visiting a certain "island".
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Kamala is the insurance policy he took out to make sure that doesn't happen.

Aylana

If that spy balloon had been yellow and had a big smiley face, it wouldn't have been as frightening.

Blazor

Quote from: Aylana post_id=493796 time=1675964777 user_id=3385
If that spy balloon had been yellow and had a big smiley face, it wouldn't have been as frightening.

Hey you, I thought of you last night, teehee.

So Im on Chaturbate, looking around, and there was one that had an anime character as the cam model. I clicked on it out of curiosity, as there was like 7000 folks in there. It had your "voice" lulz.

Even funnier, the folks posting in the channel, knew the person's name was Mel  ac_toofunny
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

James Carville said that there is a "staggering" amount of "white trashdom" in the GOP, and that Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia "dresses like white trash." The democRATs hate working folks.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=493799 time=1675967029 user_id=3396
James Carville said that there is a "staggering" amount of "white trashdom" in the GOP, and that Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia "dresses like white trash." The democRATs hate working folks.

She complained about her $174,000 salary.

She's not working.  Like every politician, she's mooching.

But hey, if she doesn't want it, I could put it to good use.

Herman

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=493800 time=1675967169 user_id=3382
Quote from: Herman post_id=493799 time=1675967029 user_id=3396

If she said that, I aint defending her. My point is that the democRATs are now the party of elitist progressive billionaires. And despite whatever flaws old Greene might have, she is a lot closer to speaking on behalf of working folks than James Carville.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=493802 time=1675968322 user_id=3396
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=493800 time=1675967169 user_id=3382

If she said that, I aint defending her. My point is that the democRATs are now the party of elitist progressive billionaires. And despite whatever flaws old Greene might have, she is a lot closer to speaking on behalf of working folks than James Carville.

Fair enough.  Carville has always been a bit up his own ass for my liking.

Herman

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=493803 time=1675968549 user_id=3382
Quote from: Herman post_id=493802 time=1675968322 user_id=3396

Fair enough.  Carville has always been a bit up his own ass for my liking.

Thirty years ago, I liked the guy. Now he talks like any other paid shill for woke billionaires.