The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

The Link Between Vaccines and Guillain-Barré Syndrome Risk

Increasing evidence suggests an association between COVID-19 vaccines and Guillain-Barré Syndrome. One study revealed an increase in GBS cases within 42 days of receiving the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine. The researchers suggest a potential link between the AstraZeneca vaccine and the increased risk of GBS.
In March, a prospective surveillance study published in Scientific Reports indicated that out of 38,828,691 doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea, between February 2021 and March 2022, 105,409 adverse events were reported, including 55 cases of GBS.
After assessing the risk factors for GBS following COVID-19 vaccination, it was found that viral vector-based vaccines were linked to a three-to-fourfold higher risk of GBS compared to mRNA-based vaccines.

In terms of age and gender, the incidence of GBS was higher in individuals aged 60 and older compared to younger age groups, and it was more common in men than women.

Based on a vaccine mechanism evaluation, the incidence rate of GBS for viral vector-based vaccines was 4.49 cases per million doses, higher than mRNA-based vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) which had an incidence rate of 0.80 cases per million doses.

The researchers are urging health care providers to closely monitor individuals following COVID-19 vaccination, especially men who received their first dose of viral vector-based vaccines.

DKG

eople with natural immunity to COVID-19 have better protection against the respiratory disease than those who received mRNA vaccines, according to a new study.

A group of researchers from Estonia took a pool of 329,496 adults between Feb. 26, 2020, and June 25, 2021.

The analysis was based on data from 246,113 individuals who qualified as one of four categories. The scientists categorized the individuals as those with no immunity against COVID, those with natural immunity from previously being infected, those who had vaccine-induced immunity, and those who had both natural immunity and who were vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2.

"Natural immunity conferred substantial protection against COVID-19 hospitalization," the authors of the study wrote. "Our study showed that natural immunity offers stronger and longer-lasting protection against infection, symptoms, and hospitalization compared to vaccine-induced immunity."
https://www.theblaze.com/news/natural-immunity-protection-covid-vaccines?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202023-11-27&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

That should come as no suprise to anybody as all the COVID vaccines offered little to no immunity.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

People who received a COVID-19 vaccine were more likely to suffer a range of conditions, including a lack of blood cells being produced and ear disease, according to new studies.

Researchers in South Korea analyzed data from the Korean National Health Insurance Service to examine whether vaccinated or unvaccinated people had experienced higher rates of dozens of adverse events, including menstrual disorder, ear disease, and aplastic anemia.

They found that vaccination increased the risk of many of the adverse events or health conditions.

In one study, for instance, they found that the incidence rates of 13 immune-related nonfatal adverse events (irAEs) were higher among the vaccinated. The nonfatal problems included menstrual disorder, bruising, tinnitus, inner ear disease, middle ear disease, and other ear disease.

"Vaccination significantly increased the risks of non-fatal irAEs," Dr. Eun Mi Chun, with Ewha Womans University's School of Medicine, and the co-authors wrote.

The researchers looked at records from people aged 20 and up. People were counted as vaccinated if they received their second dose or completed a primary series before Sept. 30, 2021. People were counted as unvaccinated if they received no doses. People were excluded if they received one dose or had any of the conditions already.

Lokmar

Fuk sakes, why the hell would anyone get that shitty half baked vaccine now? I guarantee you tho, if we have another similar pandemic, the lemmings will do exactly the same thing!

Maybe we should stigmatize everyone who got vaxed by calling them :muggles" and "mud bloods"? The fuckers sure as hell didnt hesitate to brand me a mass murderer for not getting vaxed!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: DKG on December 02, 2023, 10:32:58 AMPeople who received a COVID-19 vaccine were more likely to suffer a range of conditions, including a lack of blood cells being produced and ear disease, according to new studies.

Researchers in South Korea analyzed data from the Korean National Health Insurance Service to examine whether vaccinated or unvaccinated people had experienced higher rates of dozens of adverse events, including menstrual disorder, ear disease, and aplastic anemia.

They found that vaccination increased the risk of many of the adverse events or health conditions.

In one study, for instance, they found that the incidence rates of 13 immune-related nonfatal adverse events (irAEs) were higher among the vaccinated. The nonfatal problems included menstrual disorder, bruising, tinnitus, inner ear disease, middle ear disease, and other ear disease.

"Vaccination significantly increased the risks of non-fatal irAEs," Dr. Eun Mi Chun, with Ewha Womans University's School of Medicine, and the co-authors wrote.

The researchers looked at records from people aged 20 and up. People were counted as vaccinated if they received their second dose or completed a primary series before Sept. 30, 2021. People were counted as unvaccinated if they received no doses. People were excluded if they received one dose or had any of the conditions already.

"Researchers".... :crampe:

Lol.... you'll believe anything.

No doubt the traditional medicine doctors wrote it.

Unless it comes out of the Western Scientists I won't believe it.

Haha just kidding... they are a bunch of dopey bastards too.

Vaccine = good chance of survival.

Actually apparently the vaccine isn't a true vaccine according to Lady C.

So there you go.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

I got the J&J one once. I probably won't do it again.

Getting my flu shot though because my man has MS and his meds lower his immune system. Now that he lives with a child (my squish) I want to be very careful.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on December 02, 2023, 02:07:22 PMFuk sakes, why the hell would anyone get that shitty half baked vaccine now? I guarantee you tho, if we have another similar pandemic, the lemmings will do exactly the same thing!

Maybe we should stigmatize everyone who got vaxed by calling them :muggles" and "mud bloods"? The fuckers sure as hell didnt hesitate to brand me a mass murderer for not getting vaxed!
That's exactly what you need to do; fight fire with fire. Especially these latter day mutoids who were so quick to castigate the cautious and who now preach the line of forgive and forget.

Ask any Pureblood and you're likely to hear a tale of the privations they had to endure for exercising a "choice" where their continued health and desire to remain human meant being relegated as second class citizens to genetically mutilated organisms like Caskur. Damn straight you should be making fun of them, they might not think twice the next time their slave owner class politicians tell them to line up for their medical experiments and howl down anyone that resists. It's called "consequences". I might be agnostic, but I know you at least will understand me when I say there are certain results called for when certain actions have been undertaken.

And the mindless masses that submitted gladly and chose to function as mutant preachers for the cause well and truly after the fact? Why, they will rage and cry of course... and we Purebloods shall make memes of them crying.

That's the way it should be.

Can I get an A-fucking-men, Pureblood brothers and sisters?   
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 02, 2023, 05:21:26 PMThat's exactly what you need to do; fight fire with fire. Especially these latter day mutoids who were so quick to castigate the cautious and who now preach the line of forgive and forget.

Ask any Pureblood and you're likely to hear a tale of the privations they had to endure for exercising a "choice" where their continued health and desire to remain human meant being relegated as second class citizens to genetically mutilated organisms like Caskur. Damn straight you should be making fun of them, they might not think twice the next time their slave owner class politicians tell them to line up for their medical experiments and howl down anyone that resists. It's called "consequences". I might be agnostic, but I know you at least will understand me when I say there are certain results called for when certain actions have been undertaken.

And the mindless masses that submitted gladly and chose to function as mutant preachers for the cause well and truly after the fact? Why, they will rage and cry of course... and we Purebloods shall make memes of them crying.

That's the way it should be.

Can I get an A-fucking-men, Pureblood brothers and sisters?   

I had the regular one...not that mrna one...but I completely oppose forcing or coercing any medical intervention on anyone.

Let people make their own decisions. 
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Dove on December 02, 2023, 06:51:20 PMI had the regular one...not that mrna one...but I completely oppose forcing or coercing any medical intervention on anyone.

Let people make their own decisions. 
I didn't take any vaccination against Covid. I understood from the age of eight that this particular family of virii have a tendency to mutate faster than curatives might be developed, tested and delivered to market. I mean how many supposed variants did we see in over the course of the scamdemic? Even if I am to accept they were variants of the initial outbreak and not merely releases of new pathogens to keep the pharmaceutical companies in clover (which scientific studies appear to suggest for the Omicron variant) no emergency authorizations have been issued for the variants and people are getting jabbed for protection against a pathogen that no longer exists - namely the alpha variant.

This also goes for the annual flu shots by the way. You cannot tell me that medical science is capable of predicting eight years ahead of time what any given year's seasonal flu pathogen is going to be, develop and test for a preventative and get it to market. mRNA or no, you'd need the actual germ under your microscope and in your laboratory rats first.

That leaves me to draw either one of two conclusions from this jigsaw puzzle; either they are manufacturing the germs and the cure ahead of release OR the whole caper is a bunch of snake oil salesmen getting their grift on. Either way, it's not something I'm going to fix or even mitigate by rolling my sleeve up and frankly I don't see any reason to buy into the game at all. It's been going on for decades and what do you know, I'm still standing despite all the recent promises of my imminent demise.

I am by no means a vaccine denier, I see the value in a good many of them. Polio, measles, rubella, tetanus, smallpox... the preventatives for those and many others have their place in the pharmaceutical arsenal. But the latest shit they are pumping out are not vaccines, not by any stretch of the pre-2021 definition. The fact they had to redefine the term tells me what I need to know. And I say this as a person who, like yourself, enjoyed an inordinate amount of trendy chemical amusements over the years and lived to tell the tale.

It was fun until it wasn't, at which point I stopped. These jabs were never for fun and I refuse to be fearmongered into experimentation on the false promise we'll be back to like it was before... or that I will somehow gain magical immunity for a limited time.

And if I find myself coming down with a bug that I think might be lethal to someone else that I care about, I shall do the right things, give them a wide berth and maybe even phone in a delivery of echinacea for their ass.

Otherwise I'm going to breathe on the petrified complainey-pants brigade. Fuck 'em. If places like California can make it legal to give one another AIDS, my coughing up a few globs on a populace of mentally deranged swamp donkeys ought to be legal too.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: caskur on December 02, 2023, 04:20:51 PM"Researchers".... :crampe:

Lol.... you'll believe anything.

No doubt the traditional medicine doctors wrote it.

Unless it comes out of the Western Scientists I won't believe it.

Haha just kidding... they are a bunch of dopey bastards too.

Vaccine = good chance of survival.

Actually apparently the vaccine isn't a true vaccine according to Lady C.

So there you go.
Unless it's research paid for by Moderna and Pfizer. South Korea is an advanced G20 nation that uses the same scientific data as the US does. Their data is not different than data from American and British research. Just sayin.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on December 03, 2023, 11:40:40 AMUnless it's research paid for by Moderna and Pfizer. South Korea is an advanced G20 nation that uses the same scientific data as the US does. Their data is not different than data from American and British research. Just sayin.

Look, the "researchers" have been wrong more often than not... read what they say by all means just don't bank on them being 100% reliable.

I have watched every study in the last 50 years be debunked and actually I am quite angry about it. From salt being bad for you, to the sugar industry faking studies to egg yolks being a sin and statins being a solution to cholesterol....

Remember when doctors promoted smoking? You probably don't since it was before you were born.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

The covid jabs were an experimental concoction... not a vaccine.

I can't believe so many mindless people took them.

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on December 04, 2023, 03:49:05 AMThe covid jabs were an experimental concoction... not a vaccine.

I can't believe so many mindless people took them.

They don't work. They were supposed to control the spread. They didn't do that.

The boosters only provide a false sense of security.

Scientific Evidence Doesn't Back Booster Covid Shots, Researchers Warn — Even For The Delta Variant
https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/09/13/scientific-evidence-doesnt-back-booster-covid-shots-researchers-warn---even-for-the-delta-variant/?sh=6ff7da857ff6

Frood

Quote from: DKG on December 04, 2023, 10:58:45 AMThey don't work. They were supposed to control the spread. They didn't do that.

The boosters only provide a false sense of security.

Scientific Evidence Doesn't Back Booster Covid Shots, Researchers Warn — Even For The Delta Variant
https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/09/13/scientific-evidence-doesnt-back-booster-covid-shots-researchers-warn---even-for-the-delta-variant/?sh=6ff7da857ff6

All the jabbed I know get covid 1-3 times per year now.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on December 04, 2023, 02:08:56 PMAll the jabbed I know get covid 1-3 times per year now.
They all have the AIDS.

- Biggie Smiles