The best topic

Replies: 10474
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:17:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Any countries with a tranny ban?

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson post_id=502588 time=1685733422 user_id=136
Uganda.

Diddling another mans ass will get you executed in there.

They know exactly what a woman is in Uganda.

Cant get mad!

You racist.

I admire Uganda for this!!!

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502595 time=1685736262 user_id=3351
Quote from: Odinson post_id=502588 time=1685733422 user_id=136
Uganda.

Diddling another mans ass will get you executed in there.

They know exactly what a woman is in Uganda.

Cant get mad!

You racist.

I admire Uganda for this!!!

That means the US and Canada will be accepting a lot of refugees from Uganda claiming to escaping persecution for being gay.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=502584 time=1685730802 user_id=3389
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502570 time=1685713679 user_id=3351

LOL!  As much as I'd like to think you're that big of a buffoon as to take that video clip of an actor playing his part in a movie as anything other than a joke,...........yea, I guess you could be that fukin stupid.

Other than being verbose, Addy is kewl.

So is Lokmar if we're really to be honest, even for his predilection for black and white perception and his innate inability to distinguish proof from anecdotal accounts. And his soft on crime stance towards child diddlers and weirdos who'll pop out a testicle from their frilly leotards while reading "When Miffy Banged Sally" aloud in libraries.

I mean I've spent a little time in libraries myself, back when dressing in mother's sunday best and shooting oneself in the face with a paintball gun wasn't a prerequisite for entry. As evidenced by my extensive vocabulary and the retention of the jiggly bits and gender I was born with. I'm no more enamoured with the current state of play than Lokmar is, we just disagree on how to deal with it.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502602 time=1685739033 user_id=3409

So is Lokmar if we're really to be honest, even for his predilection for black and white perception and his innate inability to distinguish proof from anecdotal accounts. And his soft on crime stance towards child diddlers

I aint seen Lokmar take that stance against diddlers.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=502611 time=1685744610 user_id=3396

So is Lokmar if we're really to be honest, even for his predilection for black and white perception and his innate inability to distinguish proof from anecdotal accounts. And his soft on crime stance towards child diddlers

Hard telling what that loons angle is.

I've said it before, I'd kill kiddie fuckers.

The possible exception is if a guy bangs a prostitute and she turns out to be 17.

Lokmar

So is Lokmar if we're really to be honest, even for his predilection for black and white perception and his innate inability to distinguish proof from anecdotal accounts. And his soft on crime stance towards child diddlers and weirdos who'll pop out a testicle from their frilly leotards while reading "When Miffy Banged Sally" aloud in libraries.

I mean I've spent a little time in libraries myself, back when dressing in mother's sunday best and shooting oneself in the face with a paintball gun wasn't a prerequisite for entry. As evidenced by my extensive vocabulary and the retention of the jiggly bits and gender I was born with. I'm no more enamoured with the current state of play than Lokmar is, we just disagree on how to deal with it.

Look  idiot, unlike you, I've actually read reams of our history and founding documents including the writings of the founders and their personal commentary on our government. I'm an absolutionist I suppose. The Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights mean today what they did 250 years ago. Fuck that change with the times and living breathing document BS.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=502611 time=1685744610 user_id=3396

Because the accusation is ridiculous.

Frood

There's a huge number of back and forth's between the two... not just here.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502619 time=1685754585 user_id=3351

Look  idiot, unlike you, I've actually read reams of...

...other people's accounts which were likely distorted through the lens of the person who wrote them, if not outright fabrications and you believed it all like some leftie convinced that ESG was the be-all and end all of human endeavour, yes I know. And when someone you encounter invokes a line of inquiry, you immediately consign them to the groups of your polar opposite... again, just like a one-eyed leftie.

I told you what I am, you chose to lie about it. It stands to reason you could be lying about a lot of other things too.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

The Minnesota Department of Corrections has reached a settlement with a transvestic inmate who sued over his treatment in prison. Craig Lusk, who changed his name to Christina in 2018, will receive nearly $500,000 along with a sex-change surgery. In a controversial first for the state, Lusk will also be transferred to a woman's prison.

Lusk, 57, was arrested in 2018 on drug charges after being caught with large amounts of cocaine and methamphetamine in his possession, which he appeared to have been dealing.

Inside Lusk's bedroom, police found 697 grams of meth, two digital scales, large quantities of baggies, and $5,166 in cash, reported Reduxx.

Lusk, who was previously convicted for first-degree robbery, pleaded guilty to first degree possession of a controlled substance and received a 98-month prison sentence.

According to MPR News, the Minnesota Department of Corrections assigned Lusk to Moose Lake, a men's facility, in 2019.

Lusk filed suit in Ramsey County District Court on June 6, 2022, claiming he was being discriminated against for being "transgender" in violation of both the Minnesota Human Rights Act as well as the Minnesota Constitution.

The suit further claimed the DOC had deferred the convict's sex-change surgery until his release in 2024, "misgendered" Lusk, and compromised his safety by imprisoning him with other men.

DKG

Potentially thousands of Texas children seeking to change their gender identity will no longer have access to puberty blockers, sterilization, and permanently disfiguring "gender-transition" surgeries in the state under a new law signed by Texas Gov. Gregg Abbott.

The Republican governor signed Senate Bill 14 on June 2, making the Lone Star State the most populous state to prohibit sex-change "treatments" for children.

The new law stands to be a major roadblock for advocates of transgender medicine.

Adolf Oliver Bush

It will be interesting if their educators there will afford the kids the opportunity to "grow out of that phase." Somehow I doubt that they will.

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502739 time=1685956858 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502619 time=1685754585 user_id=3351

Look  idiot, unlike you, I've actually read reams of...

...other people's accounts which were likely distorted through the lens of the person who wrote them, if not outright fabrications and you believed it all like some leftie convinced that ESG was the be-all and end all of human endeavour, yes I know. And when someone you encounter invokes a line of inquiry, you immediately consign them to the groups of your polar opposite... again, just like a one-eyed leftie.

I told you what I am, you chose to lie about it. It stands to reason you could be lying about a lot of other things too.

Everything I've quoted from the founders can be verified. These arent "translations" either.

While you're at it, get the timber out of your own eye, hypocrite.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=502762 time=1685983371 user_id=3390
The Minnesota Department of Corrections has reached a settlement with a transvestic inmate who sued over his treatment in prison. Craig Lusk, who changed his name to Christina in 2018, will receive nearly $500,000 along with a sex-change surgery. In a controversial first for the state, Lusk will also be transferred to a woman's prison.

Lusk, 57, was arrested in 2018 on drug charges after being caught with large amounts of cocaine and methamphetamine in his possession, which he appeared to have been dealing.

Inside Lusk's bedroom, police found 697 grams of meth, two digital scales, large quantities of baggies, and $5,166 in cash, reported Reduxx.

Lusk, who was previously convicted for first-degree robbery, pleaded guilty to first degree possession of a controlled substance and received a 98-month prison sentence.

According to MPR News, the Minnesota Department of Corrections assigned Lusk to Moose Lake, a men's facility, in 2019.

Lusk filed suit in Ramsey County District Court on June 6, 2022, claiming he was being discriminated against for being "transgender" in violation of both the Minnesota Human Rights Act as well as the Minnesota Constitution.

The suit further claimed the DOC had deferred the convict's sex-change surgery until his release in 2024, "misgendered" Lusk, and compromised his safety by imprisoning him with other men.

Too bad these shitbags dont get murdered in prison.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503243 time=1686616076 user_id=3351
Quote from: DKG post_id=502762 time=1685983371 user_id=3390

Too bad these shitbags dont get murdered in prison.

They would if they were put in a men's prison where they belong.