The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Is Jesus the son of God..or a prophet?

Started by Berry Sweet, April 08, 2023, 10:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

What you say?

These "arguments" online are insane!! Nothing but going around in circles. Muslims getting upset and Christianity is said to be from the devil...and apparently I'm going to hell...wtf is wrong with people!?

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Lokmar

Jesus=Son of God and the Jewish Messiah.

islam is a false and evil religion. However, they do know how to deal with homosexuals. I admire that. Its the ONLY good thing about islam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=497359 time=1681005788 user_id=164
What you say?

I say I've yet to meet anyone on this earth or otherwise who has any authority whatsoever on the topic. I say that until someone gets the carpenter's son on speed dial and he establishes his bona fides beyond a shadow of a doubt, he might at best expect the arguments over his origins and nature to continue unabated, his works questioned endlessly and many to perish... often quite horribly.

You are welcome to your faith of course, but you have no proof he even existed. Nor does anyone have proof that he did not. And in the balance, what does it matter anyway? You can take the tales handed down to you through the generations and do with them as you will... use their parables and teachings to guide you to whatever goals you deem worthy of your efforts.

If it so happens that you got it right, then well and good. Kudos to you even. But you could just as easily be wrong. For my part, I don't see the reason in making others lives miserable about it, much less my own. IF there is a God and IF his plan includes us squabbling with each other like vicious hyenas, I am perfectly content to do my own thing. A divine and omniscient being would have incontrovertibly solved this question long ago, not hidden the answer on an under-trafficked message board.

My two cents worth, and I'm welcome to them. Here, chew on http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html">this lot for a bit, it's allegedly from John the Apostle and we all know what a great guy he was supposed to be.

Frood

He was just some troll dude.... with mega swagger.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497365 time=1681008000 user_id=2845
He is the son of God.

He is indeed the son of God...

John Wayne's first line in a movie, I thought it was in Ben Hur... but the net is saying it is in The Greatest Story Ever Told.

"Truly this man was the son of God."
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Not saying the dude didn't care about humanity but he was still ultimately one of the greatest trolls that ever got recorded....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Frood post_id=497379 time=1681027830 user_id=1676
Not saying the dude didn't care about humanity but he was still ultimately one of the greatest trolls that ever got recorded....

Or "invented" if you subscribe to the theory that the Romans were reverse engineering Judaeo traditions to get their ceasars into the houses of worship.

weebles

DKG

What you say?

These "arguments" online are insane!! Nothing but going around in circles. Muslims getting upset and Christianity is said to be from the devil...and apparently I'm going to hell...wtf is wrong with people!?

If you are Muslim, he was a prophet.

Shen Li

What you say?

Are you going through a spiritual awakening Berry?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=497401 time=1681060316 user_id=3389
What you say?

I've most likely already had that with my near death experience.  I have been looking around for some info on what I saw and why I saw what I did.

This topic must be trending on TikTok because of Easter? So I just listen in.  I'm just shocked with the amount of ignorance abd unnacceptance from Muslims.  Not only kicking off other Christian speakers but their own Muslim woman speaking gett8ng treated like crap and sgit down....like wow!

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=497419 time=1681083624 user_id=164
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=497401 time=1681060316 user_id=3389

I've most likely already had that with my near death experience.  I have been looking around for some info on what I saw and why I saw what I did.

This topic must be trending on TikTok because of Easter? So I just listen in.  I'm just shocked with the amount of ignorance abd unnacceptance from Muslims.  Not only kicking off other Christian speakers but their own Muslim woman speaking gett8ng treated like crap and sgit down....like wow!

CC would have a lot to say about this.

Odinson

Mary cheated on Joseph and made up an elaborate lie to explain the pregnancy.

Joseph was a feminist and believed all women.

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson post_id=497424 time=1681089747 user_id=136
Mary cheated on Joseph and made up an elaborate lie to explain the pregnancy.

Joseph was a feminist and believed all women.

Highly doubtful. Anyway, prophecy declared Jesus would be born to a virgin. Sure, I'm aware of all the science, but I'm also aware of all the DEBUNKED science in my 50 some years. Science is ALWAYS fucking changing to fit the narrative of the latest discovery. The Bible ALWAYS declared the big bang.