The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Mansplaining.......i don't get it

Started by Obvious Li, May 11, 2014, 07:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I realised something about a lot of men - they're selfish.

A lot of men are thoughtful too.

RW

I think they can be thoughtful but still, in general, they are more selfish than women.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I realised something about a lot of men - they're selfish.

want me to mansplain it for you ??????.... :ugeek:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I hope you didn't JUST figure that out.

A lot of men never grow beyond the "little boy" stage of their lives. It's all about what they want and many of them will hold their breath until they turn blue until they get it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I'm very selfless so I didn't really notice it until recently when I decided to be less selfless.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm very selfless so I didn't really notice it until recently when I decided to be less selfless.

Interesting. Being selfless is very good up to a point. I hope your decision to be "less selfless wasn't because you were allowing yourself to become a doormat.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Do I strike you as a doormat?  

I made that call because I've realised you don't get back what you give and I'm tired of feeling disappointed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Do I strike you as a doormat?  

I made that call because I've realised you don't get back what you give and I'm tired of feeling disappointed.

Not around here but I have no idea what you are like in RL.

Do any of us really know each other....no. We only react to what is written.

BTW, sorry to hear that you don't get back what you give. Perhaps you've been giving it up to the wrong people?  :lol:

RW

Or I'm just being a mopey twat.  Who's to say really haha.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"Or I'm just being a mopey twat.  Who's to say really haha.

I don't think your Mopey at all  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Do I strike you as a doormat?  

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm very selfless so I didn't really notice it until recently when I decided to be less selfless.

Putting the needs of others ahead of our own desires can be difficult and often thankless.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Or I'm just being a mopey twat.  Who's to say really haha.

Yeah maybe but I suppose you're entitled.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!