News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Best way to troll on a vegan page online?

Started by Berry Sweet, May 22, 2023, 09:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501416 time=1684808511 user_id=164
Block him.

if somebody quotes him, I can read it.

It's a fucking shame what narcotics do to the brain.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=501418 time=1684809251 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501416 time=1684808511 user_id=164
Block him.

He did it to himself.  Now he's dying.

I remember at VF several years ago....he was always writing about the best benzos.

Dude probably coats his chicken in crushed benzos before deep frying...served with a benzo side dip...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501419 time=1684809441 user_id=164
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=501418 time=1684809251 user_id=3389

I remember at VF several years ago....he was always writing about the best benzos.

Dude probably coats his chicken in crushed benzos before deep frying...served with a benzo side dip...

Do you believe that?

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501394 time=1684804089 user_id=164
I'm not into trolling....however, I joined a few vegan sites...mostly to get some interesting recipes or ways of preparing food.

Oh. My. Fuck.

I can't believe how many dumb people are out there!  The worst of the worst all on vegan sites.  Listening to them speak...reading massive DUMB questions...the stupidity is so HUGE...it makes me wanna troll.

Please share your vegan trolling here.  Who has the best stupid quote troll?

Say that your husband has been a vegan all his life until he developed erection issues, then you started replacing his fake bacon bits on his salads with diced up pork jerky from Costco and now he's a walking stiffy and none the wiser.

His pork sword is getting better and your bearded clam is loving it.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=501420 time=1684809921 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501419 time=1684809441 user_id=164

Do you believe that?

I dont know if I can believe that...I do however believe he's developed a neurological disorder from abusing benzos.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Frood post_id=501424 time=1684812159 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501394 time=1684804089 user_id=164
I'm not into trolling....however, I joined a few vegan sites...mostly to get some interesting recipes or ways of preparing food.

Oh. My. Fuck.

I can't believe how many dumb people are out there!  The worst of the worst all on vegan sites.  Listening to them speak...reading massive DUMB questions...the stupidity is so HUGE...it makes me wanna troll.

Please share your vegan trolling here.  Who has the best stupid quote troll?

Say that your husband has been a vegan all his life until he developed erection issues, then you started replacing his fake bacon bits on his salads with diced up pork jerky from Costco and now he's a walking stiffy and none the wiser.

His pork sword is getting better and your bearded clam is loving it.

Some dudes weiner doesn't impress me.

Berry Sweet

"I'm eating beans and broccoli...its making me fart...what should I do?"

Fuck.  Let 'er riiip with no shame?

This is a constant post.

Frood

"Are fruit leathers vegan? [ feel so ashamed for craving them."
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Drugs are bad, m'kay?  Oh, and veganism is lame.

formosan

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501525 time=1684871076 user_id=3374

Limiting red meat consumption is a good idea..

But, we need protein in our diets.
too old to be a fashionista

Frood

Quote from: formosan post_id=501529 time=1684872224 user_id=3391
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501525 time=1684871076 user_id=3374

Red meat is great.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood post_id=501541 time=1684877276 user_id=1676

Red meat is great.

Mmmm, I'm thinking I order in some slaughtered quadruped. Something with a distinct lack of bugs in it.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Berry Sweet

Holy fuck with the honey question...is honey vegan?  ...no! You can't eat it cause it exploits the bees..You're harming them...an animal that is 'working' is not vegan.  What the actual fuck!?

So bees pollinate our fruits and veggies.. they are "working" to do this...so no fruits and veggies for you... fuckin starve idiots.

And then there's the vitamin question....what can I eat to get this vitamin or that vitamin....just take a vitamin pill to make up for what's lost.....but oh no!  Can't do that because it's not "natural"...then sick and fuckin die.

Omg!  The fuckin stupidity!

Don't educated and research for yourself....instead come online to an app and ask all the other retards who know nothing!!   Fuckin vegan police...the dumbest of the dumb.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=501541 time=1684877276 user_id=1676

Red meat is great.

Yep! Something has to die every fucking day for my survival or I'm not satiated. Fuck stupid assed vegans in the ass with a jumbo grilled sausage!!!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=501933 time=1685156270 user_id=164
Holy fuck with the honey question...is honey vegan?  ...no! You can't eat it cause it exploits the bees..You're harming them...an animal that is 'working' is not vegan.  What the actual fuck!?

So bees pollinate our fruits and veggies.. they are "working" to do this...so no fruits and veggies for you... fuckin starve idiots.

I wonder if they've considered a diet of mushrooms, kelp and lichen... meh, their arms are noodly enough already.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles