Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Father God…

Started by Erica Mena, May 23, 2023, 04:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=501645 time=1684968869 user_id=1582
turnout won't be low.... the border crisis is the new dnc.... they've already been assured they can rig an election and not one democrat will say fuck-all about it.... we're gonna have 6 months of "vote counting" and you get who they give you.... if its a democrat, we're in serious trouble and if its a republican, we're EXTREMELY serious trouble....

Without democRAT cheating it will be low. Like Aylana said, a couple of eighty year olds aint exciting the electorate.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=501655 time=1684976055 user_id=3396
Without democRAT cheating it will be low. Like Aylana said, a couple of eighty year olds aint exciting the electorate.

without cheating??? lmmfao.... they've been given the greenlight by the entire democratic party.... why would they NOT cheat??? you're not seeing the bigger picture, chief.... trump was just a trap and half the country sold us out.... they faked a fuckin election and declared anyone who doesn't agree with the outcome as a terrorist.... we are officially a banana republic.... 10 years ago, the shit they did would have outraged BOTH parties and been reason to completely overturn the government.... but liberals have become so stupid, mentally ill and/or unprincipled that they completely overlooked it.... theres no fixing the damage they've done but i do fear that they'll trick conservatives into being just as degenerate as they are.... they certainly got most of you stupid fucks vaccinated....

Herman

I know the democRATs will cheat. That is how they win elections.

Erica Mena

Fuck all these fools.

Musk for President
<t></t>

deadskinmask

if you really believe "republicans" are better, you've been drinking the kool aid.... you and i are conservative.... most of the ppl here are conservative.... but those satanic pedophiles in washington are NOT conservative.... none of them.... trump wasn't an "outsider".... go look at his pictures from before he ran.... oprah and the clintons and most of hollywood were his friends.... he was just a trap.... they violated every right he had, illegally forged evidence against him, sabotaged his campaign AND his presidency and changed laws to convict him of anything they could.... not to "get trump".... trump is one of them.... but NOW they can do what they did to trump to anybody they deem a threat.... satan has a chokehold on all of it now.... the medical field, the court system and the government....

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=501605 time=1684937778 user_id=2221
Quote from: DKG post_id=501590 time=1684921123 user_id=3390
Nikki Haley seems to think so too with the recent cheap shot she took at the Florida governor.

Fuck that bitch!

It's all politics. If DeSantis won the nomination and the election, she would be a cabinet secretary.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501651 time=1684974787 user_id=2845
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=501645 time=1684968869 user_id=1582
turnout won't be low.... the border crisis is the new dnc.... they've already been assured they can rig an election and not one democrat will say fuck-all about it.... we're gonna have 6 months of "vote counting" and you get who they give you.... if its a democrat, we're in serious trouble and if its a republican, we're EXTREMELY serious trouble....

If it's a Jew, we're done

This Dual Citizenship crap should be illegal too for politicians.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501660 time=1684977970 user_id=2845
Fuck all these fools.

Musk for President

Musk cant be trusted either. He met with the ADL, and also installed a Jew recently.

A lot of the fucks that get the limelight in the media, that "seem" good for us, are usually far from it. Its the ones that DONT get the limelight, that they fear or silence.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=501661 time=1684978015 user_id=1582
if you really believe "republicans" are better, you've been drinking the kool aid.... you and i are conservative.... most of the ppl here are conservative.... but those satanic pedophiles in washington are NOT conservative.... none of them.... trump wasn't an "outsider".... go look at his pictures from before he ran.... oprah and the clintons and most of hollywood were his friends.... he was just a trap.... they violated every right he had, illegally forged evidence against him, sabotaged his campaign AND his presidency and changed laws to convict him of anything they could.... not to "get trump".... trump is one of them.... but NOW they can do what they did to trump to anybody they deem a threat.... satan has a chokehold on all of it now.... the medical field, the court system and the government....

I never did trust Trump, but liked how the country was with him in charge. And the more they hated him, the more I liked him lol. BUT, same shit happens in the WWF, and they all have a beer together after.

Conservative eh? Whats left that we are conserving brother lol? Me... Im a Constitutional Libertarian  ac_dance  (if I had to take a label).

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=501728 time=1685028654 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501660 time=1684977970 user_id=2845
Fuck all these fools.

Musk for President

Musk cant be trusted either. He met with the ADL, and also installed a Jew recently.

A lot of the fucks that get the limelight in the media, that "seem" good for us, are usually far from it. Its the ones that DONT get the limelight, that they fear or silence.

That's what my husband says. He says he's not even going to vote anymore cuz they'll just rig it again.
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=501703 time=1685007844 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=501605 time=1684937778 user_id=2221

Fuck that bitch!

It's all politics. If DeSantis won the nomination and the election, she would be a cabinet secretary.

Shes a bitch that started this whole crap of taking down my Southern flags!!!  :mad:

Flag seeds are sprouting all over Virginia lately though, in defiance!!!!  :yahoo:

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501730 time=1685028933 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blazor post_id=501728 time=1685028654 user_id=2221

That's what my husband says. He says he's not even going to vote anymore cuz they'll just rig it again.

It is all rigged!

I remember that time, that my boy Ron Paul was gonna run. I was gonna vote for the first time, cause I finally saw someone worth voting for. It was also at a time when I was starting to get more involved in Polly Tics. Well, I watched that shit show. The media would hardly ever show Ron's face, or give him any air time. They were always promoting the other fucks. That was my first clue. THEN, the Republicans stabbed him in the back near the end of the ball game! At the time, if a candidate had more than 5 delegates from different states representing a candidate, that person would be on the ballot too with. The Republicans changed the rule!!!! Changed it from 5 to 10! And said, quote, "to prevent another grass roots movement from happening again". That shit pissed me off!!

They cherry pick who they want on the television "programming", and then corrupt the actual votes via the Dominion machines and mass printing of ballots out of China!

Its time to string these bastards up from the trees!!!!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Blazor post_id=501604 time=1684937734 user_id=2221
I feel we are being played.

One can not argue that our country was WAY better off under Trump. Yet, I still do not trust him...

And nor should you. You. Shouldn't. Trust. Any. Politician. Watch them all like hawks, hold them to account. Mind you, in a country of 330 million, the majority of whom are sleepwalking in the general direction of the left, you might need to crank up the production of sunglasses.

Looks like we're headed for extremely tough times. I'm trying not to doom out about it, but it rather looks like the media is having its Jim Jones moment and conservatives are partaking of the koolaid. And that can only mean one thing.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Purchase an AR-15 while you still can. Buy about 10,000 rounds eventually, but start off with 1000. NEVER register your weapons.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501536 time=1684873663 user_id=2845
We all get that Trump is the best candidate for presidency. We get it

We also know they will never let him win fairly. We cannot risk having this senile old bastard for another four years.

Please God, come into Trump's heart and convince him to let DeSantis run without interference.

If they're gonna cheat with Trump they're gonna cheat with DeSantis too. they figured out how to cheat and get away with it and are now shameless in their use of such tactics