Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Father God…

Started by Erica Mena, May 23, 2023, 04:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=501645 time=1684968869 user_id=1582
turnout won't be low.... the border crisis is the new dnc.... they've already been assured they can rig an election and not one democrat will say fuck-all about it.... we're gonna have 6 months of "vote counting" and you get who they give you.... if its a democrat, we're in serious trouble and if its a republican, we're EXTREMELY serious trouble....

Now isn't just convenient how suddenly, with all this new technology, it takes days to finish counting votes? Rewind the clock 30 years or even 8 and we NEVER saw a situation where the president wasn't declared THAT evening.

Frood

Fuck DeSantis... that lying little shit weasel.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=501728 time=1685028654 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501660 time=1684977970 user_id=2845
Fuck all these fools.

Musk for President

Musk cant be trusted either. He met with the ADL, and also installed a Jew recently.

A lot of the fucks that get the limelight in the media, that "seem" good for us, are usually far from it. Its the ones that DONT get the limelight, that they fear or silence.

Yeah Musk folded up like a lawn chair

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=501792 time=1685072734 user_id=3214
Quote from: Blazor post_id=501728 time=1685028654 user_id=2221

Musk cant be trusted either. He met with the ADL, and also installed a Jew recently.

A lot of the fucks that get the limelight in the media, that "seem" good for us, are usually far from it. Its the ones that DONT get the limelight, that they fear or silence.

Yeah Musk folded up like a lawn chair

Of course he did. It was always going to happen, I said as much ages ago.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

I absolutely love DeSantis, so does all my family down in Florida. Now isnt his time though, its Trumps. Even if Trump does lose, it'll be to another rigged election. If America has to slide further into the shitter before we reject the banana republic, so be it. Maybe by 2028, DeSantis will either be able to win, or he will be able to foment civil war. The fact is, if Trump cant win 2024, neither can DeSantis.

All of this bullshit reminds me of CONs bickering over Ukraine. You know its possible that putin is a complete piece of shit that needs assassinated as he himself has assassinated many others, that biden is the worst POTUS we've ever had, and that Zelenski is a crook.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Oh, Putin IS a complete piece of shit, of that I have no doubt. But then so is Zelensky, so... potayto potahto. And Zelenskyy has bona fide nazi batallions... or at least so I am told by the same reputable sources who want me to support sending them our entire defence force in dribs and drabs.

My grandparents fought nazis. And get this; the USSR was their ally back then.

So I reckon leave Russia and Ukraine to their own devices. Stop sending armaments we desperately need for ourselves and they can duke it out until all they have are sticks and pebbles and pictures of Zelensky whacking his dick on pianos to throw at each other.

At which point the war will be over. Easy.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

Quote from: Frood post_id=501791 time=1685072723 user_id=1676

He gives me hope. That's all I'm gonna say...
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501811 time=1685084239 user_id=2845
Quote from: Frood post_id=501791 time=1685072723 user_id=1676

He hired a Dominion employee, campaigned for presidency under the guise of a book tour until he could remove the Floridian law barring him from running while holding State office, and hasn't stuck up for Trump.

He's a piece of no charisma having self serving establishment shit.

Fuck him.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood post_id=501812 time=1685084625 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501811 time=1685084239 user_id=2845

He hired a Dominion employee, campaigned for presidency under the guise of a book tour until he could remove the Floridian law barring him from running while holding State office, and hasn't stuck up for Trump.

He's a piece of no charisma having self serving establishment shit.

Fuck him.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LMKsIGxGD1Rc/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/LMKsIGxGD1Rc/

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=501731 time=1685028956 user_id=2221
Quote from: DKG post_id=501703 time=1685007844 user_id=3390

It's all politics. If DeSantis won the nomination and the election, she would be a cabinet secretary.

Shes a bitch that started this whole crap of taking down my Southern flags!!!  :mad:

Flag seeds are sprouting all over Virginia lately though, in defiance!!!!  :yahoo:

She is not going to be the GOP nominee, so that is irrelevant. She would make a capable cabinet secretary.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=501829 time=1685094265 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=501731 time=1685028956 user_id=2221

Shes a bitch that started this whole crap of taking down my Southern flags!!!  :mad:

Flag seeds are sprouting all over Virginia lately though, in defiance!!!!  :yahoo:

She is not going to be the GOP nominee, so that is irrelevant. She would make a capable cabinet secretary.

She could hide in a cabinet and let the GOP nominee grab her on the pussy.

- Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501781 time=1685067927 user_id=3409
Quote from: Blazor post_id=501604 time=1684937734 user_id=2221
I feel we are being played.

One can not argue that our country was WAY better off under Trump. Yet, I still do not trust him...

And nor should you. You. Shouldn't. Trust. Any. Politician. Watch them all like hawks, hold them to account. Mind you, in a country of 330 million, the majority of whom are sleepwalking in the general direction of the left, you might need to crank up the production of sunglasses.

Looks like we're headed for extremely tough times. I'm trying not to doom out about it, but it rather looks like the media is having its Jim Jones moment and conservatives are partaking of the koolaid. And that can only mean one thing.

Oh I do!!!

This is how it feels trying to get a Lefty to put the glasses on  :laugh:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F5qFQfXEc27SIMwrako%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=462a21e0e90e5e3a81e3dd5960459db7f8fdce0a39b9228100a76274c7ad2782&ipo=images">

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F06%2F79%2F7a%2F06797a886c5fc606b570a292ee474ab7.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=c96bbf2df0388a6b3705b5578305a77c577a5866edde3b68d07e010bc5cb0d40&ipo=images">

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.gfycat.com%2FJollyFilthyIridescentshark-small.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=63e2ae625a6731b151b158b334cb727773ee64d395fd0082a3289d2a35907da3&ipo=images">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501809 time=1685083387 user_id=3409
Oh, Putin IS a complete piece of shit, of that I have no doubt. But then so is Zelensky, so... potayto potahto. And Zelenskyy has bona fide nazi batallions... or at least so I am told by the same reputable sources who want me to support sending them our entire defence force in dribs and drabs.

My grandparents fought nazis. And get this; the USSR was their ally back then.

So I reckon leave Russia and Ukraine to their own devices. Stop sending armaments we desperately need for ourselves and they can duke it out until all they have are sticks and pebbles and pictures of Zelensky whacking his dick on pianos to throw at each other.

At which point the war will be over. Easy.

I know Putin has done some bad things, but I know Zelensky is the worse of the two.

Watched a speech last night, a recent one by Putin. He was talking about how he is seeing the same thing happen in the US, as what happened during the Bolshevic takeover in Russia 100 years ago. I for one am glad he talked about it, because I was seeing the same shit too!!! The writing is all over the wall! Dont even need my special glasses to see that shit  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Folks that think Putin is Satan, do not understand Russia. That country would have broken up into feudal warring states if anybody other than Putin was president.

Herman

A college program that received taxpayer funds from the Biden administration's Department of Homeland Security equated conservatives and Christians to militant neo-Nazis, according to watchdog group MRC Free Speech America.

Documents obtained by the conservative media watchdog revealed that the DHS' Office of Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention doled out $352,109 in fiscal year 2022 to a University of Dayton program that aimed to "develop and implement modules on the risks of and protective factors for radicalization to violence related to media literacy and online critical thinking for students," the New York Post reported.