News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I have evidence that women aren't logical thinkers.

Started by Melson Gibson, July 09, 2023, 06:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=506850 time=1689094318 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506848 time=1689094113 user_id=2845

WTF

Oh yes. A week after my grandma died while I was sleeping in the next room.

And when he tried to make a ton of excuses I snapped and stabbed him in the arm with a fork.

Just a really terrible time in my life. I came and stayed with the guy I'm with now for like a week after that one. I was sick with grief.  I didn't eat or sleep or even shower for like 8 months.

Men can be sociopaths but I can't slam them all because at the worst, most devastating, most embarrassing hardest moments of my life it's a been a man who has been there for me.

You have had lots of drama in your life Dove. Welcome back.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506851 time=1689094435 user_id=2845
And you're taking care of her?? If that isn't the ultimate betrayal, I

Don't know what is.

You have a bigger heart than anyone I know.

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves LOL

I am getting her on out. She demands way too much and is deeply entitled and a pain in the ass. And my guy I'm with HATES her but is tolerating her being here at the moment for me.  He has been around and has seen how she is for thr past 30 years so he hates her.

She found some guy she's gonna go live in MO with. She's getting on a train and leaving because the constant servitude she expects isn't up to her liking.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=506852 time=1689094551 user_id=3390

And when he tried to make a ton of excuses I snapped and stabbed him in the arm with a fork.

Just a really terrible time in my life. I came and stayed with the guy I'm with now for like a week after that one. I was sick with grief.  I didn't eat or sleep or even shower for like 8 months.

Men can be sociopaths but I can't slam them all because at the worst, most devastating, most embarrassing hardest moments of my life it's a been a man who has been there for me.

LOL I would say many people have lots of drama. I'm just willing to talk about mine lol

Dove

LOL I would say many people have lots of drama. I'm just willing to talk about mine lol

And thanks!

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=506845 time=1689093426 user_id=3266
Quote from: DKG post_id=506374 time=1688954518 user_id=3390

Stories like this makes me not regret never getting married.

Just don't marry a piece of shit and you'll be fine.

I am forty nine years oid and pretty comfortable with my life. My girlfriend and I both own our own condos and neither of us is willing to sell ours. We go to Florida every winter. In about seven or eight years I am going to retire there. At least six months of the year anyway.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=506856 time=1689095314 user_id=3266

And thanks!

I don't know anybody that could make up stories as interesting as the actual drama you have experienced, but I could be wrong.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=506857 time=1689095378 user_id=3390

I am forty nine years oid and pretty comfortable with my life. My girlfriend and I both own our own condos and neither of us is will to sell ours. We go to Florida every winter. In about seven or eight years I am going to retire there. At least six months of the year anyway.

If it works it works!

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=506862 time=1689095701 user_id=3266

I am forty nine years oid and pretty comfortable with my life. My girlfriend and I both own our own condos and neither of us is will to sell ours. We go to Florida every winter. In about seven or eight years I am going to retire there. At least six months of the year anyway.

If it works it works!

Neither of us wants to change what works for us.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=506858 time=1689095450 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=506856 time=1689095314 user_id=3266

And thanks!

I don't know anybody that could make up stories as interesting as the actual drama you have experienced, but I could be wrong.

I only overshare because it's entertaining lol. And I don't talk much in real life. Not about anything deep at least.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=506864 time=1689095778 user_id=3266
Quote from: DKG post_id=506858 time=1689095450 user_id=3390

I only overshare because it's entertaining lol. And I don't talk much in real life. Not about anything deep at least.

It gets people posting that is for sure.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=506865 time=1689095915 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=506864 time=1689095778 user_id=3266

I sure didn't think me getting a divorce would inspire such a passionate response lol.

It's funny what sometimes gets people going.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=506866 time=1689096058 user_id=3266
Quote from: DKG post_id=506865 time=1689095915 user_id=3390

I sure didn't think me getting a divorce would inspire such a passionate response lol.

It is easier to be critical of the lives of others than our own lives.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=506867 time=1689096234 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=506866 time=1689096058 user_id=3266

It is easier to be critical of the lives of others than our own lives.

Indeed!

Frood

I am forty nine years oid and pretty comfortable with my life. My girlfriend and I both own our own condos and neither of us is willing to sell ours. We go to Florida every winter. In about seven or eight years I am going to retire there. At least six months of the year anyway.

Sounds comfortable and I don't discredit you or yours... but life is a hard trip when you're living it in the moment or are expecting goodness to filter through based on your best life choices up to that moment.

I'm never going to retire... but I've never wanted to either.

I just want to drop dead when I least expect it....as long as all the people I love and care about are OK and also not too much put out about it.

But I'd really love the CCP landing troops in Australia near my end days...

I can drive anything....................
Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Frood post_id=506956 time=1689133683 user_id=1676
I'm never going to retire... but I've never wanted to either.

I can drive anything....................

You and me both, brother.  Buying the property that I did, in the region I did, comes with sacrifice also.  That sacrifice is not finding the cushy and steady six figure jobs you'd find in the big cities here, with gold plated pensions, although those jobs are disappearing there also thanks to massive immigration numbers.

Canada Pension is a joke, and isn't enough to survive on, so I'll work until I die, or win the lottery.  I have the 12 Gauge pension plan ready to go if I find myself in a position that requires that.

As drivers/operators, we are in a position to work these machines into old age.  I chose this line of work knowing that I can do what I did at 20, at 80 if I have to.  I'll run the loader, the dump truck, whatever...  I'm not lifting shit, but I can operate your equipment with care.