Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

TBC is the new home of the Alphas

Started by Blazor, July 14, 2023, 09:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: Biggie SmilesBro. Wait till you see what I got coming

Better than a can of Bud Light, or a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, Im sure.

:pop:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: FroodI've got 2 pizzas, a garlic bread, and a bottle of 7UP coming, brahs...

I had a pizza last night too lol. With a Breakfast Stout, and followed with plenty of Barrel Wash  ac_dance

Blazor

Quote from: Shen LiLet the trannies have BF.

I called it last year, Fagbook Factory. Im sure you've seen the banner I created lulz?

Blazor

Quote from: Shen LiOne poster I wish would post more often is Raven. She seems kewl for a white woman.

Quote from: Shen LiRancid too.<e>

Those are great posters!

I think Rave trying to come back.

Rancid has a soothing voice that puts you to sleep, lulz. He knows what Im talking about  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmaski'm sorry yall got "das boot" but it was inevitable.... you can't have liberalism without censorship.... there is no logic involved in their beliefs.... the key to their existence is not in defending their policies.... its in eliminating other more reasonable opinions....

Spoken like a true Ancient Chinese Wise Man  :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor
Quote from: deadskinmaski'm sorry yall got "das boot" but it was inevitable.... you can't have liberalism without censorship.... there is no logic involved in their beliefs.... the key to their existence is not in defending their policies.... its in eliminating other more reasonable opinions....

Spoken like a true Ancient Chinese Wise Man  :laugh:

it just so happens that shen made me an honorary chinese some time back.... when the ccp march over our diverse and inclusive transgender military, i'll be given my own sneaker factory.... in the meantime, i've been practicing being asian.... i do my own taxes perfectly.... i carry three different kinds of cameras for no reason.... and occasionally drive in the wrong lane while running over various roadside obstacles.... :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask
Quote from: BlazorSpoken like a true Ancient Chinese Wise Man  :laugh:

it just so happens that shen made me an honorary chinese some time back.... when the ccp march over our diverse and inclusive transgender military, i'll be given my own sneaker factory.... in the meantime, i've been practicing being asian.... i do my own taxes perfectly.... i carry three different kinds of cameras for no reason.... and occasionally drive in the wrong lane while running over various roadside obstacles.... :laugh:

:laugh:

I remember that agreement lol.

Buck

Blazor you degenerate swine ! Me (reaper) and Emperor Dilf want you back at B/F !

Buck

And I'm off.

It's sticks of to much of n-igger around here.

Please have a bath and wash that stink off you Mr.Blazor sir if you choose to come home.

Erica Mena

Quote from: BuckBlazor you degenerate swine ! Me (reaper) and Emperor Dilf want you back at B/F !

Oh look who tried to slither his buck toothed ass on in here.

Mr. IllNeverPostAtTheGookCashew blah blah

Gtfo ugly
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: BuckBlazor you degenerate swine ! Me (reaper) and Emperor Dilf want you back at B/F !

I miss you guyz as well lol. Kissy meATs!!!

Mr BF has struck a critical blow to the alliance over there. He has shown his colors. Its not the first time either. I wont be fooled again.

My posting has decreased already with the nice weather, but even less now with the new job. So Im not really posting much anywhere at the moment.

I also prefer free speech sites. I dont post at places where I have to walk on eggshells cause SOME folks cant quit CRYING!!!!! Fucking snowflake ass sisssies, they ruin everything.

And n1ggers!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

The window lickers are crying about this forum across 3 sites and a multitude of threads

Talk about the butthurt being real with those tards

Biggie Smiles

Lol. Things are so bad at BF. Dilf has retards like lily litterally talking about shit for pages

So much for her ability to follow her own advice on igori g shit. Litterally.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie SmilesLol. Things are so bad at BF. Dilf has retards like lily litterally talking about shit for pages

I have dilf on ignore.

I never see his obsession with poo!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur
Quote from: Biggie SmilesLol. Things are so bad at BF. Dilf has retards like lily litterally talking about shit for pages

I have dilf on ignore.

I never see his obsession with poo!!!

I just scroll past him when he gets like that

I did keep the 3 ankle jumping dipshits on ignore thi