The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Real Woman Fucking Rocks!!

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2014, 12:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"So children don't learn anything in schools?  They just participate in some dog and pony show that will turn them into useless blobs at the end of it?

THAT's reality?

oh THANK YOU LORD.....you are finally getting it....i knew you would....i am so proud..... :geek:

RW

You know you are retarded right?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"You know you are retarded right?

i am thinking of changing the title of this thread to......Real Woman should be Fucking Rocked !!....now go tend to business and leave the serious discussion to those in the know...... :ugeek:

RW

Honestly Munday, I'm growing tired of your conjecture filled rants that you think pass for debate.  You've made it clear you have nothing of substance to add so why don't you save yourself the trouble of repeatedly hammering on the period key ... mmmkay.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Honestly Munday, I'm growing tired of your conjecture filled rants that you think pass for debate.  You've made it clear you have nothing of substance to add so why don't you save yourself the trouble of repeatedly hammering on the period key ... mmmkay.

and you my dear.....perfectly fill the prescription of what i have been "ranting" about....at least i recognize the doctrinaire nature of my posts.....consistent and logical......you do not....i see and read your point, i just don't agree with it...there is and can not be any debate as both sides have made up their minds on the issue.....now it is just rehashing old points. I like the ........ key. A lot................................................................ :o

RW

You've been ranting about people who have invested the time into learning the workings of the education system in BC?  You've been ranting about people with children in the system who know the short comings better than you do from your hay stack pulpit?  You don't like people who won't agree that their kids are going to end up with nothing more than Mc jobs?

At the end of the day, all you have is a rant.  No facts.  No reality.  Just your typical "when I was a boy..." cane shaking.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"You've been ranting about people who have invested the time into learning the workings of the education system in BC?  You've been ranting about people with children in the system who know the short comings better than you do from your hay stack pulpit?  You don't like people who won't agree that their kids are going to end up with nothing more than Mc jobs?

At the end of the day, all you have is a rant.  No facts.  No reality.  Just your typical "when I was a boy..." cane shaking.

ah but i do have something.....what i always have...the truth based on facts and results...ideas based on experience and common sense.......much of which you fail to grasp.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Blah blah blah

[attachment=0]Copy of maibn34rgDipshit.jpg[/attachment]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"You first.

your position:............................................................................................................................ 8-)

[attachment=0]flush.gif[/attachment]

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"You first.

your mind................[attachment=0]Avatars_Funny_Crawling_Bug.gif[/attachment]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW,

What the fuck is going on in BC with the teachers and the government? Summarized version please.

RW

Teachers haven't had a collective agreement in two years.

BCTF took gov to court for contract stripping on class size and composition and bargaining in bad faith - government got SPANKED by judge.  Gov appealed decision.

Bargaining went to shit as usual.

Teachers started job action - reduction of services with min impact on kids, then up to one day a week per district strikes.  Government locked them out with restrictions on work time and docked 10% pay.

Teachers vote for full strike.

Government and teachers say they will make the effort to seriously bargain the weekend before the strike.  BCTF submits proposal Friday and government doesn't respond until Sunday.  No deal.

Teachers go to full strike.

Bargaining continues to go to shit.

BCTF calls for arbitration.  Government won't agree to it.

I think that about sums it up.
Beware of Gaslighters!