Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Real Woman Fucking Rocks!!

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2014, 12:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"God Munday, don't make me school you on how pension funds work AGAIN.  

Everything I've said is factual.  It's the stuff you won't and don't hear through the media.  And anyone is welcome to pick through school board budgets.  They are publicly available for scrutiny.  

Munday, we all know your opinion as you repeat it constantly but it hasn't negated one damn thing I've said.

[/b]

that is because you agree with me but are struggling with the english language..... the facts don't change no matter how much you try to re-write and massage them......your welcome cupcake.....baby steps....... :geek:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"the 80/20 was from a govt. report in the 70's...the 90/10 is a guesstimate based on funding available vs. salaries/benefits/admin costs currently.....could be 80/20 but makes little difference.

You were right as usual handsome. This is from the American Association of School Administrators, but I'm sure the figures for Canadian provinces is not much different.
QuoteFor example, while most public and private organizations and businesses have 35 to 40 percent of their budgets tied to personnel and benefits, the comparable number in public schools is, on average, more than double, between 80 and 85 percent.

">http://www.aasa.org/uploadedFiles/Polic ... fFINAL.pdf">

From the state of Ohio.

">http://www.lsc.state.oh.us/fiscal/ohiof ... chools.pdf">

i'm always right baby.......by this time there should be no doubters......RW, the great white noise machine, notwithstanding........teachers and their union pals are bleeding the system for every last penny they can steal.....time to roll back the communist ideology and reform the system from top to bottom...i trust you will be sending Iron Chink junior to private school...... :ugeek:

RW

Okay I'm done trying to educate troglodytes on the inner workings of school board budgeting.  What a huge waste of my time.

Uggggg.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Okay I'm done trying to educate troglodytes on the inner workings of school board budgeting.  What a huge waste of my time.

Uggggg.

I was happy about the information you posted Rea Woman..

I never how schools are funded before..

Would Alberta be the same, do you know Real Woman?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Okay I'm done trying to educate troglodytes on the inner workings of school board budgeting.  What a huge waste of my time.

Uggggg.

relax sweetpea.....i'm sorta fucking with you......i spent 30 years as an investment banker...i've held every designation there is to hold in the financial services industry....i breathe budgets and know how they are manipulated to provide the numbers the boss wants to see...so telling me about a  bias set of financial statements means absolutely nothing...the only numbers that count are dollars in and dollars out......the rest is just smoke.......so take a deep breath and stand at ease soldier...... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
i'm always right baby.......by this time there should be no doubters......RW, the great white noise machine, notwithstanding........teachers and their union pals are bleeding the system for every last penny they can steal.....time to roll back the communist ideology and reform the system from top to bottom...i trust you will be sending Iron Chink junior to private school...... :ugeek:

Oh fuck yeah. It's a form of child abuse to send your kids to the government system if you can afford better.

Anonymous

Uggggg.

relax sweetpea.....i'm sorta fucking with you......i spent 30 years as an investment banker...i've held every designation there is to hold in the financial services industry....i breathe budgets and know how they are manipulated to provide the numbers the boss wants to see...so telling me about a  bias set of financial statements means absolutely nothing...the only numbers that count are dollars in and dollars out......the rest is just smoke.......so take a deep breath and stand at ease soldier...... :ugeek:

I know accounting is creative to show more is needed or a cut is inevitable. With the teachers situation in BC, the only thing I can say is that public sector unions are not in the interests of the general public. I have no issue with those in the private sector that organize for collective bargaining purposes.

Anonymous

Where is Real Woman these days?

I miss her.

:(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Where is Real Woman these days?

I miss her.

Relax, I checked VF and she's around.

keeper

I miss her.

Im sure its tough being brilliant, sexy, and confident and still be able to post on threads.  ;)

maybe she went camping with her hubby and kids?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

I miss her.

Im sure its tough being brilliant, sexy, and confident and still be able to post on threads.  ;)

I have never had a problem doing it all. ;)

Obvious Li

I miss her.

her nose is out of joint cause i kicked her ass one more time in the education debate...she should learn to lose gracefully.....it happens again and again when she buts heads with munday...no surprise here..... :ugeek:

Anonymous

I miss her.

her nose is out of joint cause i kicked her ass one more time in the education debate...she should learn to lose gracefully.....it happens again and again when she buts heads with munday...no surprise here..... :ugeek:

I don't know the issue very well Obvious Li, but it appeared Real Woman had a solid grasp of public education.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"

I miss her.

Aren't you just a gem!  Keeper indeed :)

You didn't kick my ass at anything Munday nor could you, especially public education.  I admit I did grow tired of explaining a system to people who honestly don't give a shit about understanding it.  I prefer to debate reality.

Aside from that, it is summer and there are many beautiful lakes around that I must grace with my naked body.  I got a Brazilian for the occassion.  I don't recommend it.  

I also just got back from my semi-annual drug pumping visit out at UBC.  I'm still sick from it but I still find it more tolerable than the educational ignorance that is rampant here. Haha

Anyway, I'm around just not as much as usual.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

"Anyway, I'm around just not as much as usual."

^ for some reason, I kept reading im aroused, went back 3 times, yup......