The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Real Woman Fucking Rocks!!

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2014, 12:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Aside from that, it is summer and there are many beautiful lakes around that I must grace with my naked body.  I got a Brazilian for the occassion.  I don't recommend it.  

I also just got back from my semi-annual drug pumping visit out at UBC.  I'm still sick from it but I still find it more tolerable than the educational ignorance that is rampant here. Haha

Anyway, I'm around just not as much as usual.

An ass-lift? Haha, just kidding.

I know there are so many summer outdoor activities where you live. I'm glad you are taking advantage of them.

QuoteKeeper wrote:

for some reason, I kept reading im aroused, went back 3 times, yup......

I have no doubt that is how you chose to read it Keeps. ;)  :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Where is Real Woman these days?

I miss her.

:(

Im sure its tough being brilliant, sexy, and confident and still be able to post on threads.  ;)

maybe she went camping with her hubby and kids?

Aren't you just a gem!  Keeper indeed :)

You didn't kick my ass at anything Munday nor could you, especially public education.  I admit I did grow tired of explaining a system to people who honestly don't give a shit about understanding it.  I prefer to debate reality.

Aside from that, it is summer and there are many beautiful lakes around that I must grace with my naked body.  I got a Brazilian for the occassion.  I don't recommend it.  

I also just got back from my semi-annual drug pumping visit out at UBC.  I'm still sick from it but I still find it more tolerable than the educational ignorance that is rampant here. Haha

Anyway, I'm around just not as much as usual.

Did you scream, and how white were your knuckles when they were done??????  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

It was so shockingly painful that I burst out laughing.  The lady doing it thought I was insane but it was all I could do!

The end result is lovely though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"It was so shockingly painful that I burst out laughing.  The lady doing it thought I was insane but it was all I could do!

It didn't happen if there's no pictures!!!!!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It was so shockingly painful that I burst out laughing.  The lady doing it thought I was insane but it was all I could do!

It's so nice to see you again Real Woman.

:)

RW

Nice to see you too Fash.

Then it definitely happened Keeps ;)

Renee, you really should have warned me haha

Shen, there is no hope for this pancake ass.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Real Woman"Nice to see you too Fash.

I'm afraid a pancake ass is a strike against you if you want to ride on my surf board.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Yes it is but it gets better the second, third, etc. time around; mostly because you know what to expect and not because it's any less painful. If you ever have it done again take a few Advil beforehand or have a few glasses of wine.

BTW, I don't think I've ever heard about someone laughing while getting a Brazilian. That's definitely a first; most scream, squeal, cry or if you are like me, grit your teeth until you crack a molar.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Nice to see you too Fash.

I'm afraid a pancake ass is a strike against you if you want to ride on my surf board.

Do you mean you lend out your surf board to people based on the shape of their derriere?

:o

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Yes it is but it gets better the second, third, etc. time around; mostly because you know what to expect and not because it's any less painful. If you ever have it done again take a few Advil beforehand or have a few glasses of wine.

BTW, I don't think I've ever heard about someone laughing while getting a Brazilian. That's definitely a first; most scream, squeal, cry or if you are like me, grit your teeth until you crack a molar.  :lol:

I think I had a "OH!  The joke's on ME!" moment and I thought it was hilarious.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Haha, it must suck being a hairy white chick!! ;)  :lol:

RW

It's the only thing I hate about being Italian.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's the only thing I hate about being Italian.

Italians are good looking people....not as hawt as Han Chinese though. ;)

Srsly, old Vesna is gong to be calling you an anti-Italian bigot for implying you guys are hairy. I'm sure that really worries you too. :lol:

keeper

I love Hairy (groomed) Chicks, I say BRING BACK THE 70'S, Whos with me!!!!!!!!