The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The Human Condition.....

Started by Obvious Li, June 19, 2014, 05:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Pffft!  She's totally racist!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Pffft!  She's totally racist!

She is?

Renee challenged Odinson's racial hatred more often than anyone else when he was here.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She is?

Renee challenged Odinson's racial hatred more often than anyone else when he was here.

don't take it personal Fash.....RW is afflicted with racist chemtrails syndrome..in their world there is a racist behind every tree and hiding under every park bench.....when someone offends you, cry racist and let loose the dogs of shame

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

She is?

don't take it personal Fash.....RW is afflicted with racist chemtrails syndrome..in their world there is a racist behind every tree and hiding under every park bench.....when someone offends you, cry racist and let loose the dogs of shame

I don't think the lovely Real Woman does that Obvious Li..

I think Real Woman does not like that at all..

She recently said she did not like it when Shen Li used race as a defence on another forum.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Big Wave Dave

She is?

Rene is a typical, big mouthed white American pig. Her breed is the reason North American men are turning our backs on white women. I feel sorry for her husband or boyfriend.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

She is?

Rene is a typical, big mouthed white American pig. Her breed is the reason North American men are turning our backs on white women. I feel sorry for her husband or boyfriend.

normally i wouldn't respond to this trollbait.....but i do because it gives me an opportunity to say once again how much i admire Renee for her brains, wit  beauty and charm.....signed, a big Renee fan........ :)

RW

She is?

Oh shut up you douchebag.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Looking @ the last few pages, it's more than just "own".  Renee has her initials branded / burned deep into his ass

WTF drives him anyhow? Is it 1. deliberate distortion (highly unethical to the point of sleaze), or is it 2. just an inability to understand straightforward concepts? or is it 3. that he cannot handle true facts that go against how he "wants" to see the world, so "plays" what others say?

Or is it bits of "all the above"?

My vote is #3. I don't think Romero is sleazy and I don't think he is stupid. Romero is a "true believer". If the truth doesn't fit the agenda he gets his panties in a wad and he will do and say anything to try and defend what he believes; even if it means making an ass out of himself. He is very well intentioned but at times very wrong as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

She is?

normally i wouldn't respond to this trollbait.....but i do because it gives me an opportunity to say once again how much i admire Renee for her brains, wit  beauty and charm.....signed, a big Renee fan........ :)

I appreciate the adulation OL; I really do. :D

But you should always go with your gut when it comes to trolls like BWD. He is just another run of the mill, leg humping, douche fishing for a reaction.  It's pretty obvious that his mommy didn't hug her precious little snowflake enough.  

Signed Renee, "a typical, big mouthed white American pig" :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

She is?

I am also a Renee admirer..

She's very intelligent, humourous, tough when needed and charming.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Looking @ the last few pages, it's more than just "own".  Renee has her initials branded / burned deep into his ass

WTF drives him anyhow? Is it 1. deliberate distortion (highly unethical to the point of sleaze), or is it 2. just an inability to understand straightforward concepts? or is it 3. that he cannot handle true facts that go against how he "wants" to see the world, so "plays" what others say?

Or is it bits of "all the above"?

My vote is #3. I don't think Romero is sleazy and I don't think he is stupid. Romero is a "true believer". If the truth doesn't fit the agenda he gets his panties in a wad and he will do and say anything to try and defend what he believes; even if it means making an ass out of himself. He is very well intentioned but at times very wrong as well.

Yeah, that's how I see it too. Overall, he's a decent dude and this forum would not be the same without him. He's polite, which is a refreshing change from the asshole lefties like EU and Pat. Then again us righties are not always ice cream and sunny skies. Spartacus comes to mind. Even me, the Iron Chink am not always sweeter than fucking sugar!! ;)

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"If the truth doesn't fit the agenda he gets his panties in a wad and he will do and say anything to try and defend what he believes; even if it means making an ass out of himself. He is very well intentioned but at times very wrong as well.

On the contrary, it's your panties in a wad over your fellow citizens including African Americans right to vote. It actually angers you. Insisting that citizens and minorities you don't like shouldn't be able to vote is an agenda. I'm simply defending Canadian and American values.

I'm definitely not wrong according to your Founding Fathers, Constitution and common sense. The idea that only "men of means" should be allowed to vote is ridiculous. Canada and the US are democracies.

Big Wave Dave

She is?

You need to get out of Canada if you think Renee is a beauty.

Obvious Li

You need to get out of Canada if you think Renee is a beauty.

oh don't worry big dave......i still know where to fish for the trophies......everyone has their honey hole..... :mrgreen: