Replies: 10982
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:47:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Atlas-Intel, an accurate pollster has Trump at 51 and Kameltoe at 48 in the popular vote. They have Trump ahead in every swing state. Let's hope these number hold up for the next eighteen days.

DKG

After the first presidential debate, Vice President Kamala Harris had a slight edge on Donald Trump — but that edge is now weakening, and her loyal mainstream media is starting to realize it.

"Numbers say it, it is a tied game here weeks before the election," MSNBC pollster Steve Kornacki told Kristen Welker of "Meet the Press" in a recent segment.

"Harris had opened up that advantage over Trump going in our new poll," Kornacki continued. "That advantage has all in the last few weeks in our poll washed away for her."

The polling on the issues of immigration and financial stability lean in favor of Trump while Kamala's leading in "representing change," though her numbers have still dwindled on that specific issue since September.

"Maybe a reason for that too is remember, she's the VP in an unpopular administration. Look, we ask [about] Joe Biden's policies as a president, 'Do you think they're helping or hurting your family?'" Kornacki says, before showing that almost double the number of people asked say the current administration's policies are hurting their family.

Meanwhile, 44% of people polled believe Trump helped their family while 31% of them say he hurt their family.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

So at this point we can expect an "assassination" attempt on her to try to give her a bump in the numbers.  When it happens, I won't believe it.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on October 20, 2024, 01:41:02 PMSo at this point we can expect an "assassination" attempt on her to try to give her a bump in the numbers.  When it happens, I won't believe it.
Right away the media will blame it on a MAGA supporter. Two insane progs tried to kill Trump.

Herman

Jim Crow Joe will not campaign with Kameltoe for the remainder of the election.

After kawfare, trying to keep Trump off the ballot and even assassination didn't work, as a last ditch attempt to stop Trump from winning the Democrats are saying he is not mentally and physically fit to be president. They spent the entire Jim Crow Joe defending his dementia.

Herman

What have the democRATs got up their sleeve for the final days of the election.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

The so-called October surprise of 2016 was that audio from 2005 of Trump saying "what he likes to grab" and that didn't help Hillary.  What disgusted me was the fact that the audio was kept hidden for over a decade until it was convenient for release.  Pathetic.
Agree Agree x 3 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on October 21, 2024, 10:24:54 AMThe so-called October surprise of 2016 was that audio from 2005 of Trump saying "what he likes to grab" and that didn't help Hillary.  What disgusted me was the fact that the audio was kept hidden for over a decade until it was convenient for release.  Pathetic.
It was October 2016 that tape was released. Just like the Democrats.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

In a shocking survey by the Barna Group, it's been revealed that 32 million church-attending Christians are planning to sit this election out and not show up at the ballot box.

Lokmar

Most normal women, especially in the fertile years, wanna attract a man of means to blow the magic beans up their beavers. Then again, some are attracted to getting banged by bums. There's no solid answer as to why a woman wants to be grabbed by the pussy.

I had more than my fair share. I bet Trump turned away a dozen more than I had!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on October 21, 2024, 02:20:14 PMIn a shocking survey by the Barna Group, it's been revealed that 32 million church-attending Christians are planning to sit this election out and not show up at the ballot box.

All the holy roller types I know are voting Trump!

deport_liberals

Quote from: Lokmar on October 21, 2024, 02:25:22 PMMost normal women, especially in the fertile years, wanna attract a man of means to blow the magic beans up their beavers. Then again, some are attracted to getting banged by bums. There's no solid answer as to why a woman wants to be grabbed by the pussy.

I had more than my fair share. I bet Trump turned away a dozen more than I had!

"She was bleeding badly from a facelift. I said no!"

DKG

Trump is Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini all rolled into one. At this stage, the Democrats and their media propaganda allies are just throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks.