The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Ramadan Bombathon 2014 TOTAL # 2,429 Killed, 2,028 Injured

Started by cc, July 01, 2014, 05:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Actually, when one reads his own words and instruction to followers ... clearly he would have been

Point of passing . Day 28 - 2,065 "islamed" ...... not counting 1,600+ maimed

terrible

:(

cc

Yes it is  - But ... It continues of course - While it ramps up during their so-called religious time (saying a lot about islam eh?) ... the  slaughter continues all year long.

Since 911 - 23,470 identified terror attacks

This Ramadan Day 29: 2,174 Bodies - 1713 maimed
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

^Why on earth would anyone choose this vile, violent ideology? I just don't get it and prolly never will.

cc

Well, Day 30 - They just  eeked over the 4,000 killed & wounded by islam during their "religious    / peace   " fest

A GREAT month for islam, the ideology of Supremacy  ... for all others, not so much

Anonymous

^Lemme guess CC, the same people protesting against Israel throughout the West are not outraged by this?

Romero

As opposed to cc, who's celebrating it and keeping score like it's some game.

cc

boi oi oi oi oi ng!!!!

It certainly appears that it may well be the 1st possibility ...  "simply unable to see the actual message a person coveys"

In this case the message  is simply that islam is a vile deadly supremacist entity ... that kills exactly as it is designed to

Still, jury is out ... total lack of ethics and consistent deliberate attempt to distort is still in the running

cc

Final count is "pending" or trying to finalize the frenzy of the last 2 days as islam's Peace Fest ends

Meantime, islam continues without missing a beat everywhere it exists in high numbers around the world

http://news.oneindia.in/international/16-killed-in-philippines-in-islamist-militants-attack-1491325.html">Toll in Philippines militant attack rises to 19

Manila, July 28: At least 19 people were killed and 13 others injured on Monday in an ambush staged by members of the militant group Abu Sayyaf in the southern Philippines province of Sulu, the military said.

The Abu Sayyaf gunmen, estimated at around 50, waylaid about 40 people, including children, who were on board two vehicles at around 8.30 a.m. in Lumapid village in Talipao town of Sulu

And they just signed a "peace treaty" recently - Seems the Govt. didn't understand islam 101 >  "peace" means islam can kill and the non-believers cannot - Ham-Ass anyone?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Final count is "pending" or trying to finalize the frenzy of the last 2 days as islam's Peace Fest ends

Meantime, islam continues without missing a beat everywhere it exists in high numbers around the world

http://news.oneindia.in/international/16-killed-in-philippines-in-islamist-militants-attack-1491325.html">Toll in Philippines militant attack rises to 19

Manila, July 28: At least 19 people were killed and 13 others injured on Monday in an ambush staged by members of the militant group Abu Sayyaf in the southern Philippines province of Sulu, the military said.

The Abu Sayyaf gunmen, estimated at around 50, waylaid about 40 people, including children, who were on board two vehicles at around 8.30 a.m. in Lumapid village in Talipao town of Sulu

And they just signed a "peace treaty" recently - Seems the Govt. didn't understand islam 101 >  "peace" means islam can kill and the non-believers cannot - Ham-Ass anyone?

:(

cc

Well, the results for the total [strike]Religious[/strike] Supremacist Ideology Peace Fest are in

A great month for most of islam - for others, not so much

Guess what he's holding!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Well, the results for the total [strike]Religious[/strike] Supremacist Ideology Peace Fest are in

A great month for most of islam - for others, not so much

Guess what he's holding!!

I think I can guess cc li tarte.

:shock:

Frost

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It varies. Started 2 days ago. Today  is day 3

As it is based on a [size=200]lunar calendar[/size], there is an annual drift of 10 days, which means that it is not synchronised with the seasons, with the dates being repeated every 33 years.

I wonder if that's because their Moon god or just a quawinkadink  :?:

I would bet that most Muslims don't even know they are worshiping the Moon god and his three daughters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"It varies. Started 2 days ago. Today  is day 3

As it is based on a
What can we expect Frosty from a sick ideology that had a mass murdering pedophile as a prophet?

cc

Hi Blue!!!! - Yes, the dates are because of the islamic "moon thingy"

Also, as Shen said "What can we expect from a sick ideology that had a mass murdering pedophile as a prophet?"

Frost

I expect no better, and sure wish the media would spread the truth about them.

Unrelated, but maybe related.

I read yesterday Hamas killed maybe 80 Palestinians for protesting, it says a lot about them I think.  

Poor Palestinians right, but why just 80 protesting, they should come in mass giving Hamas the boot.