Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Truedope Courting The Islamofascist Vote

Started by Anonymous, August 24, 2014, 01:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

That would be yet another freedom gone. We can't walk down the street with a beer like most nations. There are rules for everything now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I Don't know about this? The Liberals are considering compulsory voting.

Good or bad idea?

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08/29/mandatory-voting-canada-trudeau-liberals_n_5738036.html">http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08/29 ... 38036.html">http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08/29/mandatory-voting-canada-trudeau-liberals_n_5738036.html

I do not vote, so I would prefer to keep that option.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I Don't know about this? The Liberals are considering compulsory voting.

Good or bad idea?

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08/29/mandatory-voting-canada-trudeau-liberals_n_5738036.html">http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08/29 ... 38036.html">http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08/29/mandatory-voting-canada-trudeau-liberals_n_5738036.html

Oh fucking great. All political parties are already required to pander to whining assholes with no fucking skin in the game. Now, if you have earn, pay and are not a burden on your fellow taxpayer you really don't matter anymore.

This is a fucking assault on taxpayers. Immigration to Singapore is looking better and better all the time.

sandia911

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"fuck you islamophobic ignoramuses lol

Islam sucks and so do you asshole.

sandia911

Fuck you shen li I can smell your stink of prejudice and backward commentary over cyberspace it's that obvious. You give this forum a bad name.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Fuck you shen li I can smell your stink of prejudice and backward commentary over cyberspace it's that obvious. You give this forum a bad name.

In your opinion, am I prejudiced against the "Islamofascist" race or the attention whoring white troll race? Please tell us??

sandia911

You're racist and prejudice against Islam and Muslims, period. Probably a few other races too. It's because of people like you this forum has gone to shit. Don't you feel ashamed of the posts you tolerate on this forum? One hateful comment after the next. Is that OK in your book? To hate one another.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"You're racist and prejudice against Islam and Muslims, period. Probably a few other races too. It's because of people like you this forum has gone to shit. Don't you feel ashamed of the posts you tolerate on this forum? One hateful comment after the next. Is that OK in your book? To hate one another.

Fucking right I hate Islam. I rank it on the same level as Nazism or communism. It's a violent, barbaric, misogynist ideology that belongs back in the 8th century. I'm not too crazy about x-tianity either. Explain why white trolling cocksuckers pretend to like Islam? Why not nazism instead?

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"You're racist and prejudice against Islam and Muslims, period. Probably a few other races too. It's because of people like you this forum has gone to shit. Don't you feel ashamed of the posts you tolerate on this forum? One hateful comment after the next. Is that OK in your book? To hate one another.

You are the only one making an issue out of race sandia911..

Are people that are anti-Christian racists too?

If so, what race are Christians?

What race are Muslims?

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"Fucking right I hate Islam. I rank it on the same level as Nazism or communism. It's a violent, barbaric, misogynist ideology that belongs back in the 8th century. I'm not too crazy about x-tianity either. Explain why white trolling cocksuckers pretend to like Islam? Why not nazism instead?
Let me take a wild guess ... they would never read Mien Koranmpf, The War Manual for Dummies?

Quote from: "sandia911" Is that OK in your book? To hate one another.
No, but hating all non islmics is a requirement of Mo & allah

See "Mien Koranmpf" for several 100 demands  to do so c/w highly detailed methods to employ towards that end. See real world for examples of such "ordered" behavior.

Be honest. You have never read it to see how ugly it is and never will. Ignorance of it so you and your ilk can pretend it is inert better serves your misguided malicious purpose
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

sandia911

You seem to be convinced I am a white person defending Islam? Has it ever crossed your mind that I may be a Muslim myself? If you could put aside your delusional beliefs for one moment and read my posts clearly you will see I don't make a semantic distinction between race and religion. Both are large groups of people in the millions that don't deserve to be hated because of your lacking education.  I make an issue out of racism because this is a racist forum. It's full of hateful, ignorant people. Yes, anti-Christians are hateful in the same way Islamophobes can be. If they have a problem with a religion they should begin a dialogue to find out what the root of their hatred is and how to make peace with their nemesis. To ignore them and sustain hate instead is a backward approach that will lead nowhere except in misery and war. Christians are dozens of races around the world, and Muslims are approximately 50 races around the world. To be racist against a religion goes beyond racism, it becomes a form of super racism as it promotes hate and misunderstanding with anyone simply because of their religion. It's an even more backward form of racism. It's basically a continuation of Nazism (to hate the jew is a form of racism). You said you're against Nazism and here you are continuing it's tradition into the 21st century. Way to go, ass.

Anonymous

^I am sooooo glad we have bald 45 y.o white guys that care so much about the "Islamic" race. I'm also glad this white "gentleman" is kind enough to dictate to minorities what racism is and isn't.  :roll:

sandia911

I am not a white guy. I guess by calling me such it gives you an excuse to dismiss what i said which certainly makes it easier on your brain not to have to think about such topics in new and different ways. A classical sign of the stagnant person. But if you were a little brighter maybe you'd figure out by now that i am a minority.

cc

LOL. This was a bumupper from the getgo .... just wanted him to admit it on his own time .. they always do so long as you don't ask or say you think he is ...... feed them rope and they always oblige (see above obsessive self-absorbed diatribe)

Hilarious to see a stagnant serial labeler attempt to point out the stagnancy  of labeling ... islamic hypocrisy at its best .

A lil tip: Too much time inside Mien Koranmf stunts brains
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell