Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Women With Big A$$es More Likely To Sleep Around

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2014, 08:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"^^^ It is

While most have "preferences" in their minds ... I think when .. .errr .... push comes to shove ... that would be true

No, there are quite a few asses out there I wouldn't touch even if the owner gave me 100 bucks and written permission.

You got to draw the line somewhere.  :lol:

No offense Wulfie, but some guys have WILL touch anything, especially if there is booze involved. Some men are just animals.

I'm well aware that there are guys out there that abuse their one and only "thing" like it's a rental especially while under the influence.

Still, it's no excuse for "hogging".  :lol:

Anonymous

No, there are quite a few asses out there I wouldn't touch even if the owner gave me 100 bucks and written permission.

You got to draw the line somewhere.  :lol:

No offense Wulfie, but some guys have WILL touch anything, especially if there is booze involved. Some men are just animals.

I'm well aware that there are guys out there that abuse their one and only "thing" like it's a rental especially while under the influence.

No offense, but most guys really are pigs. You guys are hardwired that way. I am not trying to change the way men are though. It's simply reality.

Wulf

No offense, but most guys really are pigs. You guys are hardwired that way. I am not trying to change the way men are though. It's simply reality.

That's just a false perception. Most of us are more like dogs.  :lol:

Romero

Quote from: "Wulf"No offense Wulfie, but some guys have WILL touch anything, especially if there is booze involved. Some men are just animals.

Not I! Always a complete gentleman. Otherwise only by request.  :)

Obvious Li

[/b]

true princess...when i meet a cute girl while i am faking interest in whatever drivel she is babbling all i am thinking is what if i put it...there...or there.....or how about upside down.....or does she have a sister....lol........ :mrgreen:

Anonymous

^We also give meaningless compliments all along thinking Jags, jewels and other junk. ;)

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"^We also give meaningless compliments all along thinking Jags, jewels and other junk. ;)

So you are a fucking gold digger. Believe me when I say that most guys are always on the lookout for that shit. Hopefully you know that once a woman gets branded as a "gold digging bitch", they usually get dropped right on their "big asses" like a sack of wet cement.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^We also give meaningless compliments all along thinking Jags, jewels and other junk. ;)

So you are a fucking gold digger. Believe me when I say that most guys are always on the lookout for that shit. Hopefully you know that once a woman gets branded as a "gold digging bitch", they usually get dropped right on their "big asses" like a sack of wet cement.  :lol:

Guilty as charged Wulfie.

Gary Oak

Shen Li lets chugaboos tap her big ass. ;)  :lol:  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

How much ass have you had in the past 5 years Oak?

BTW, your two hands don't count. ac_razz

Wulf

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

How much ass have you had in the past 5 years Oak?

BTW, your two hands don't count. ac_razz

I have a philosophical question; if you sleep with one really big ass and I mean a huge circus sized ass once in that 5 years; can you stretch it out abstractly and claim you slept with a whole lot of ass during that 5 years?  ac_umm  

Just askin.

Anonymous

^ I don't think the size matters in Oak's case. He has no choice if he wants to claim he slept  with a whole lot of ass.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"^ I don't think the size matters in Oak's case. He has no choice if he wants to claim he slept  with a whole lot of ass.

You never know, he could go out and buy a mule at any time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^ I don't think the size matters in Oak's case. He has no choice if he wants to claim he slept  with a whole lot of ass.

He can only afford to rent one.

Wulf

He can only afford to rent one.

Sometimes renting it is the better option; just ask Obvious.