Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hey Troll ZERO ZERO ZERO

Started by cc, September 09, 2014, 03:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Quote from: "sandia911"Oh so it's you who did it? I thought it was Shen Li. I am really surprised you above all people would try to take away my right to speak. I am not asking you to change it back leave it as it is so everyone can see what you've done. I can always use other words to describe the posters here.

Well what's holding you back?

It's not like we don't use "other" words to describe you, there Kaylee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "sandia911"Oh so it's you who did it? I thought it was Shen Li. I am really surprised you above all people would try to take away my right to speak. I am not asking you to change it back leave it as it is so everyone can see what you've done. I can always use other words to describe the posters here.

That list of words is long, but did not include intelligent, witty or entertaining. Kaylee's schtick is boring.

cc

Wulf - STOP  picking on what might be a 12 year old girl
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

I remember when I joined VF Kaylee was saying he was going to a convent to be a nun. Now, he's a gay Muddle Eastern dude. :roll:

Gary Oak

The truth is that Islam absolutely condoned slavery and Mohammad was actually a slave owner and a slave trader. There are many verses from the Quran and the Hadith (Mohammad's Teachings) that are dedicated to telling people how to deal with the slaves. This includes the many women that were captured by the Muslims at war and used as sex slaves, or as they would call them... "those whom your right hands possess".

Anonymous

I took those words out of the word censor sandia911.

sandia911

They still think I'm someone from their past - someone named Kaylee. I guess this makes it easier to dismiss me and everything I have to say about them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"They still think I'm someone from their past - someone named Kaylee. I guess this makes it easier to dismiss me and everything I have to say about them.

I don't know who they mean either..

I only know you as sandia911.

Wulf

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

Shouldn't she/he be about 15 or 16 by now?  :lol:  

BTW, I thought she/he wanted to be Audrey Hepburn.

Wulf

Quote from: "sandia911"They still think I'm someone from their past - someone named Kaylee. I guess this makes it easier to dismiss me and everything I have to say about them.

Just so we are clear; even if you weren't a former troll it would still be very easy to dismiss everything you have to say.

As a general rule, idiocy is universally dismissed no matter who spews it.

Anonymous

Just so we are clear; even if you weren't a former troll it would still be very easy to dismiss everything you have to say.

Nah, it's Kaylee.

He wanted to be the next Audrey Hepburn did he? When I first joined VF, he had his heart set on being a nun!! :roll:

cc

lol ... you missed all the 12 year old girl funtimes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol ... you missed all the 12 year old girl funtimes

Fuck, I wished I had've seen that.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Nah, it's Kaylee.

He wanted to be the next Audrey Hepburn did he? When I first joined VF, he had his heart set on being a nun!! :roll:

I never saw the 12 year old girl posts but I heard about it from another poster. It must have been a fucking trip; at least better than this new Muslim shit "it" is now shoveling.

This is the "nun" I remember:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laznl09H5q1qdfbkzo1_500.jpg">

Anonymous

I never saw the 12 year old girl posts but I heard about it from another poster. It must have been a fucking trip; at least better than this new Muslim shit "it" is now shoveling.

This is the "nun" I remember:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laznl09H5q1qdfbkzo1_500.jpg">

Kaylee is a gay, atheist Muslim now to be precise Wulfie. I guess being a 12 y.o girl and a convent nun got boring for "it".