Replies: 7419
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 22, 2024, 02:45:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Oh she Mad! lol

Started by Biggie Smiles, February 15, 2024, 06:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

I have watched a little bit of the Fani shit show. It gets more clownish each day.

Biggie Smiles

This ratchet cunt is total ghetto garbage

perfect example of the modern left

Biggie Smiles

Fani is so fucking stupid

and the black community should be ashamed of this degenerate sloth

if you think for one second that the liberal elites didn't know this woman was dirty and deliberatly WANTED her to come out against Trump and get herself exposed you're dumb as fuck.

Here's the play people: Make it seem like Fani is a black woman being persecuted by whites to further stoke racial divide right before an election.

this is exactly why the liberal scum on the left are turning on her in droves.

Fucking pwn

Biggie Smiles

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 16, 2024, 10:22:24 AMOMG -- check this out

the bitch had her dress on backwards!!!!  :s_laugh:

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/da-fani-willis-takes-stand-second-day-improper-affair-trump-prosecutor

LOL! I didnt notice that yesterday but WTF do I know about dresses anyway?

The commentary on her ineptitude during her testimony was embarrassing.

Erica Mena

Sadly, I don't think anything will happen cuz she'll cry racism.

Hell, we should all say fuck it and start committing fraud now.
Agree Agree x 3 View List
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: Erica Mena on February 16, 2024, 11:00:51 AMSadly, I don't think anything will happen cuz she'll cry racism.

Hell, we should all say fuck it and start committing fraud now.
I agree.

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

This woman did SO BAD I honestly hope that when she gets bagged she cries racism

so that anyone with a room temperature IQ or above will see this card is so utterly pathetic

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 17, 2024, 03:21:46 PM

There's a fukin treasure trove of shit right there. This stupid bitch has literally jeopardized every fucking case she prosecuted. At the very least, there's gonna be a flood of appeals.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 17, 2024, 03:25:15 PMThis woman did SO BAD I honestly hope that when she gets bagged she cries racism

so that anyone with a room temperature IQ or above will see this card is so utterly pathetic
That was obvious before Fani Willis.

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

This ambulance chaser with about as much law ability as Moodock charged Fulton county 2,000.00 to travel from Georgia to Washington dc???

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

bitch, take your nasty ass on down to Love N Hiphop you ratchet slut  :s_laugh:  :s_hi: