Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Most Energy Guzzling Nations

Started by Anonymous, October 02, 2014, 08:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"I can't stand a warm house. No more than 67 - 68 degrees F for me. I sweat like a fat chick writing a love letter if the temp goes over 70.

Ever walk into an old persons house in the middle of the winter? It's usually a frickin 100 degrees. I have no idea how they do it. No wonder they are all dried up and wrinkled.  ac_toofunny

My husband does not like a warm house either Renee.

Also a warm house breeds germs more readily because the ventilation in most residential homes is poor. The warm air stratifies and stagnates allowing air born germs to collect and breed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"I can't stand a warm house. No more than 67 - 68 degrees F for me. I sweat like a fat chick writing a love letter if the temp goes over 70.

Ever walk into an old persons house in the middle of the winter? It's usually a frickin 100 degrees. I have no idea how they do it. No wonder they are all dried up and wrinkled.  ac_toofunny

Also a warm house breeds germs more readily because the ventilation in most residential homes is poor. The warm air stratifies and stagnates allowing air born germs to collect and breed.

Don't care, I hate cold houses, cold weather and getting colds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

My husband is an electrician Renee, but he is also our household carpenter and plumber..

I will ask him tonight about the ventilation in our home.