Replies: 7683
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:33:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Astra Zeneca admits, its a clot jab!

Started by Lokmar, April 28, 2024, 11:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 02:03:38 PMplacate - to make less angry.... to pacify, calm, humor, soothe, appease.... fake or not, thats exactly what you set out to do.... and exactly what you accomplished....
No, I believed the vaccines were actually vaccines when they first rolled them out. What was really happening was big pharma was using a global health scare to fatten their bottom line.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Frood on April 30, 2024, 01:19:50 PMYou can't even say beyond a doubt which skeleton you dug up and allowed into your colon first, but you're blaming bones for giving you HIV/Aids?

Maybe you should visit highway rest stops and cemeteries less frequently.

Just a suggestion...  :dontknow:

Well the one I raped had a broken eye socket so I presumed it was your mother from the many beatings your step-dad inflicted on her sorry arse.

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 30, 2024, 01:34:40 PMWell the one I raped had a broken eye socket so I presumed it was your mother from the many beatings your step-dad inflicted on her sorry arse.

If I said that I only had two mums growing up, would you have any further hands or fingers to currently type with?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Stop writing drivel you two reprobates.
Funny Funny x 2 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

another male patient and I got thrombosis from our cannula needles last January....

we just got told to use Voltarin on the huge lump and within 5 days the lump went down and the blood clot disappeared.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on April 30, 2024, 01:33:34 PMNo, I believed the vaccines were actually vaccines when they first rolled them out. What was really happening was big pharma was using a global health scare to fatten their bottom line.

LOL. not you, brother.... that was directed at lockmarstein and his fake jab card....  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: deadskinmask on May 01, 2024, 08:45:04 AMLOL. not you, brother.... that was directed at lockmarstein and his fake jab card....  :crampe:
I don't regret getting vaccinated......although I know now it never offered the protection we told it would.
too old to be a fashionista

deadskinmask

Quote from: formosan on May 01, 2024, 12:25:47 PMI don't regret getting vaccinated......although I know now it never offered the protection we told it would.

this has nothing to do with personal choices.... this is about forcing other ppl to do the same stupid shit that you did.... i don't care what you do or don't do.... but when you try to poison me and my family, you motherfuckers are getting shot in your fully-vaccinated face....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on June 04, 2024, 10:47:27 AMthis has nothing to do with personal choices.... this is about forcing other ppl to do the same stupid shit that you did.... i don't care what you do or don't do.... but when you try to poison me and my family, you motherfuckers are getting shot in your fully-vaccinated face....
That is where the line between personal choice and tyranny was crossed.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on April 28, 2024, 11:03:54 PM3 years after we already knew, they admit to the clots their jab causes:
https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/covid-19-vaccines-blood-clots/2024/04/28/id/1162714/

Ya jes had ta read the preliminary test reports ta know which vaccines were less safe .... L okmeer!

There were all sortsa mishaps & deaths goin on with Astra Zeneca even before it hit the shelves.

Pfizer was even worse actually
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 2 View List

formosan

Quote from: deadskinmask on June 04, 2024, 10:47:27 AMthis has nothing to do with personal choices.... this is about forcing other ppl to do the same stupid shit that you did.... i don't care what you do or don't do.... but when you try to poison me and my family, you motherfuckers are getting shot in your fully-vaccinated face....
I understand what you're saying deadskinmask......I'm speaking about my own thoughts and experiences with vaccines.
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 04, 2024, 11:17:09 AMYa jes had ta read the preliminary test reports ta know which vaccines were less safe .... L okmeer!

There were all sortsa mishaps & deaths goin on with Astra Zeneca even before it hit the shelves.

Pfizer was even worse actually

Is that why you got fucked up, dummy?

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 04, 2024, 03:00:03 PMIs that why you got fucked up, dummy?

Actually maybe all most people had ta do was get an updated MMR booster shot & that woulda prevented them from gettin' COVID.... L okmeer!

There was this Island in the Pacific, Samoa, that did a mass mmr vaccination drive right before the pandemic & hardly anyone ended up gettin' it.

Did you git yer MMR booster Lokmeer?

I did and I didnt git COVID.

JOE

Samoa COVID deaths:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/samoa

A whopping 31!

North America,Europe & elsewhere?

Millions!

We def got the wool pulled over our eyes by Pig Pharma, our politicians & the government authorities who got paid off by them.

The cure or the preventative measure was already sittin on our shelves

A lotta conventional vaccines might a been able to prevent Covid before it had a chance to spread.

Herman

I knew what old Joe posted before I read it.

He is one predictably boring troll.