Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

My sincere apologies to our wonderful Obvious Li

Started by Anonymous, October 23, 2014, 10:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It has come to my attention that Obvious Li cannot post..

He was not banned nor would I even consider doing that to one of our first posters..

I was told that posters could not change their handles or signatures without my permission..

So, when I was changing permissions somehow I prevented Obvious Li from posting..

I am terribly, terribly sorry about that..

I think I have fixed it, but if not I promise it will be done tonight or tomorrow morning..

I am so sorry about this.

ac_crying

Anonymous

If anyone else is having trouble posting, please let me know.

Anonymous

^Get it fixed and get him back here you fucking dunce. ac_beating

keeper

Nope, im good, Gezzz what would I do if I couldn't post here to, Its bad enough they banned me on VF.... acc_angry

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Nope, im good, Gezzz what would I do if I couldn't post here to, Its bad enough they banned me on VF.... acc_angry

How did you get banned from VF????  ac_huh

Man you have to be real badass to get kicked out of that sewer.  acc_devil
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Its a long story, It said pera banned, then snot face changed it to inactive account. Only way I get back in... is if I beg that bitch , and THATS not gunna happen.

I was leaving anyway just pushed the date up is all... new adventures in Arizona ---woot!!

Anonymous

The matter is being looked into.

Our sincere apologies to Obvious Li.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"It has come to my attention that Obvious Li cannot post..

He was not banned nor would I even consider doing that to one of our first posters..

I was told that posters could not change their handles or signatures without my permission..

So, when I was changing permissions somehow I prevented Obvious Li from posting..

I think I have fixed it, but if not I promise it will be done tonight or tomorrow morning..

ac_crying

i am mortally wounded to the quick....i will be in Calgary in January on my own...perhaps you can find a way to make it up to me.....Hmmmmm..... ac_dunno  ac_wub

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Miaoli"The matter is being looked into.

Our sincere apologies to Obvious Li.

thanks M....i appreciate the quick actions.....K

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It has come to my attention that Obvious Li cannot post..

ac_crying

i am mortally wounded to the quick....i will be in Calgary in January on my own...perhaps you can find a way to make it up to me.....Hmmmmm..... ac_dunno  ac_wub

I feel awful about my mistake Obvious Li..

Thank you for your patience with us..

And if you are in Calgary, I would be thrilled to make it up to you with a nice home cooked meal at my house, but I think it would make my husband uneasy.

Anonymous

ac_crying

Hey Handsome, ya want me to beat the hell out of Fash for ya? ac_flower  ac_drinks

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_crying

And if you are in Calgary, I would be thrilled to make it up to you with a nice home cooked meal at my house, but I think it would make my husband uneasy.

that's sweet...i love home cookin......i'll pick the recipe ac_dance and hubby has nothing to worry about....cheers

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_crying

Hey Handsome, ya want me to beat the hell out of Fash for ya? ac_flower  ac_drinks

thanks for the offer princess.....but she is just to cute and sweet to murderize..... acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

that's sweet...i love home cookin......i'll pick the recipe ac_dance and hubby has nothing to worry about....cheers

I would be thrilled to cook for you or anyone else that happens to be in North West Calgary.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"Its a long story, It said pera banned, then snot face changed it to inactive account. Only way I get back in... is if I beg that bitch , and THATS not gunna happen.

I was leaving anyway just pushed the date up is all... new adventures in Arizona ---woot!!

Well good luck Keeper. We will miss you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.