The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Romero on CSIS watchlist.....????

Started by Obvious Li, October 23, 2014, 10:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

my friend at CSIS let slip that he had been monitoring ACC for some time, paying particular attention to a poster going by the name of Romero.......it seems he has applied for a visa to visit Syria...stopped grooming himself some months ago and has been attending the local madrassa for religious instruction....i concurred that his suspicions were correct and encouraged him to act quickly and deprogram Mr. Romero......just looking out for you Homy...... :howdy:  ac_dance  acc_devil  ac_toofunny

Romero

Ha ha!

If I were going over there, I'd prefer to fight with the Kurds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"my friend at CSIS let slip that he had been monitoring ACC for some time, paying particular attention to a poster going by the name of Romero.......it seems he has applied for a visa to visit Syria...stopped grooming himself some months ago and has been attending the local madrassa for religious instruction....i concurred that his suspicions were correct and encouraged him to act quickly and deprogram Mr. Romero......just looking out for you Homy...... :howdy:  ac_dance  acc_devil  ac_toofunny

When I read the title of this thread, I was worried you were serious.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Obvious Li"my friend at CSIS let slip that he had been monitoring ACC for some time, paying particular attention to a poster going by the name of Romero.......it seems he has applied for a visa to visit Syria...stopped grooming himself some months ago and has been attending the local madrassa for religious instruction....i concurred that his suspicions were correct and encouraged him to act quickly and deprogram Mr. Romero......just looking out for you Homy...... :howdy:  ac_dance  acc_devil  ac_toofunny

I could see Romero being watched by CSIS. He does give aid and comfort to both Islamic slime and Chinese fifth columnists in Canada. ac_flower  acc_devil  ac_cool

Anonymous

^Yeah, that is what I was thinking too Oak. ac_wtf

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Ha ha!

If I were going over there, I'd prefer to fight with the Kurds.

it seems they are the only bunch in the whole mess worth redeeming...and that's not saying much....now it seems the Turks are going to let them suffer a bit in retaliation for some long past offense.....what a shithole.. ac_beating

i could see you in a little Yassar Gutra and riding across the Kurdish desert like this guy: cheers Homy

[attachment=0]index.jpg[/attachment]