Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Let's Face Facts; The Problem Is Islam Itself

Started by Anonymous, October 24, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

People will say CC, me, and others are crazy, racist, not interpreting right, or taking things out of context, but you can just look around the world for the truth, and it's all in their book.

Those are not crimes in the Koran, that's law, and a right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"People will say CC, me, and others are crazy, racist, not interpreting right, or taking things out of context, but you can just look around the world for the truth, and it's all in their book.

Those are not crimes in the Koran, that's law, and a right.

I have never read the Koran Blue..

But I work with a Muslim lady with a very kind heart..

I like her very much.

Frost

I once had two friends, but when I asked about things I never saw them again.

You know how I am on here, I try hard not to offend people, and was nice in asking.

I wish I could have showed them, but them with family overseas my guess that would have been dangerous for them.

Frost

There is many good Muslims I never said their wasn't, but there was many good Germans in WW2 as well.

Look at ISIS now, they are taking good people making them fight for them.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Blurt, Romero and Fash make it easy for Islam's cancerous fucking hate to grow in our country.

While of course we deplore all forms of extremism, we simply don't hate Muslims.

Is it wrong to not hate Muslims? Do you believe we should hate them? cc? Blue?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"There is many good Muslims I never said their wasn't, but there was many good Germans in WW2 as well.

Look at ISIS now, they are taking good people making them fight for them.

I don't know Blue, perhaps I should stick to the things I know.

ac_umm

Frost

Well just don't take my word for anything or anyone else, if you want to know just keep an ear open, and your mind.

I'm not trying to sway opinions, it's just my observation, and reading.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Well just don't take my word for anything or anyone else, if you want to know just keep an ear open, and your mind.

I'm not trying to sway opinions, it's just my observation, and reading.

Whenever Islam is a thread topic, it tends to bring out the very worst in two or three posters here Blue..

I do not mean you of course.

ac_flower

Frost

I try hard, but I know I get testy sometimes, thanks Fashion.

Here is something of interest I found when studying history years ago, so it's not just recent actions of today's Islam.

"In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I try hard, but I know I get testy sometimes, thanks Fashion.

Here is something of interest I found when studying history years ago, so it's not just recent actions of today's Islam.

"In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once"

Thank you for posting that tidbit of history Blue..

I have to get ready for sleep now..

I am so happy to see you here..

Have a nice evening and I hope you are are feeling good.

ac_smile

Frost

Happy to see you also, and CC as well  ac_flower both of you have a good night, I'm off also  ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Happy to see you also, and CC as well  ac_flower both of you have a good night, I'm off also  ac_hithere

I hope you can visit us more often Blue..

You have a good night too.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Blurt, Romero and Fash make it easy for Islam's cancerous fucking hate to grow in our country.

While of course we deplore all forms of extremism, we simply don't hate Muslims.

Is it wrong to not hate Muslims? Do you believe we should hate them? cc? Blue?

That's like saying to hate Nazis/KKK types. If anyone chooses to follow that vile, hateful, murderous ideology they are not good people. You can't a good Nazi/Klansman/Muslim. Good people are like Tarek Fatah who denounce such evil shit.

Anonymous

The guilt-ridden Western leftist mind and the hateful ideology called Islam. acc_hugz  ac_drinks
QuoteAfter any terrorist attack, why is the first instinct of liberals to downplay it?

Their first reflex is to deny that it's terrorism at all. Nidal Hasan, a Muslim U.S. soldier, shot 13 fellow soldiers to death at Fort Hood while shouting, "Allahu Akbar." Yet the Pentagon declared the attack "workplace violence," not terrorism.

The next liberal reflex is to deny that an attacker is Muslim. Last month there was a terrorist-style beheading in Oklahoma City. Media reports called the suspect "Alton Nolen." Which was the name his mother gave him. As opposed to the name he took for himself after he converted to Islam: Jah'Keem Yisrael. Media showed old pictures of him dressed as a factory worker, rather than his own Facebook pictures showing him in flowing Muslim robes and head-coverings.

The third liberal reflex is to say a terrorist attack was just the act of a madman. That was the early spin in Canada for last week's terrorist murders. Clearly Michael Zehaf-Bibeau was insane, they said.

The fourth liberal line of defence is to say the attacker is a lone wolf. And indeed, the terrorists listed above committed their murders by themselves. But Nidal was in e-mail contact with al-Qaida; the Canadian terrorists communicated with other extremists, including by Twitter. This weekend the RCMP announced Zehaf-Bibeau had "numerous" other interactions that they are investigating.

The attacking terrorist may have been a lone wolf. But each was part of a larger wolf pack.

That's the liberal spin playbook: Deny it's terrorism, deny it's Muslim, call it insanity, and finally call it a rogue act.

But why? Why do liberals go to such lengths to revise the motives of terrorists, who are quite clear about their goals? Why do liberals even obscure the names of terrorist groups, replacing the crystal clear "Islamic State" with the alphabet soup of "ISIS" or "ISIL"? Why do liberals replace the terrorists' own, express rationale with made-up excuses, such as Justin Trudeau's famous suggestion that terrorists are driven to violence because we "exclude" them?

Why do liberals try to revise history, and whitewash the war against us? How is it any more justifiable to minimize the atrocities against us committed by Islamic fascists than it would have been to minimize the atrocities committed by Nazi fascists?

Downplaying the crimes of the terrorists, and even suggesting we are somehow to blame – isn't that like saying "Hitler wasn't as bad as people say, and besides, the Jews provoked him"?

We didn't think that was in the 1940s. We do now, because liberals have abolished the ideas of good and evil as too judgmental. Terrorists? No, our enemies are actually victims themselves, you see. We are privileged. Society is to blame.

When we see the beheading of innocent children and the rape slavery of the Islamic state, it is too horrible to process for the modern, liberal mind.

We cannot accept the terrorists' reasons, that they mean to kill us and our freedom. So we offer up our own reasons – they're not that bad, we deserve it, it's not black and white.

Liberals cannot understand so much hate against us. So liberals sympathize. Liberals help find the answer. They join in. To justify the hate.

By hating ourselves.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/27/why-liberals-downplay-terrorism">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/27/w ... -terrorism">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/10/27/why-liberals-downplay-terrorism

Renee

Anyone who commits an act of violence because they were influenced by an ideology that tells them to kill all nonbelievers is a terrorist no matter how you slice it. Be it radical Islam, Christian fundamentalism or any other radical ideology; the concept applies.

Western liberals wrapped up in their world of rainbows and unicorns will never admit this because it is a major chink (no pun intended) in the armor of their ideological view of the world.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.