Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Let's Face Facts; The Problem Is Islam Itself

Started by Anonymous, October 24, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Haha, that's rich. Shen Li has Muslim friends, but has to insist they're not really Muslim. As if that were remotely possible. cc is too politically correct to even use the term "Muslim". She's afraid she'll offend. I have no problem using the term.

Liberals do call terrorism "terrorism" and Muslims "Muslim", etc. But the issue is more complicated than repeating the same thing every time. You guys seem to foolishly believe that chanting the exact same thing over and over again is somehow fighting against the problem.

What does typing "Islam is evil" anonymously on an internet forum accomplish? Absolutely nothing! Have any of you told a Muslim that their religion is evil? Nope! You don't have the guts! You could easily contact your politicians insisting that Islam be banned. Nope again! Too politically correct!

We all agree that all Islamic extremism is evil and we all agree that good Muslims are good. This isn't some sort of childish 'I can hate more than you can' contest.

Battle on, anonymous internet warriors!

Romero

Hot off the press:

QuoteWhy Is Zehaf-Bibeau a Terrorist But Not Justin Bourque?

Over the past week our sense of security as Canadians has been tested.

Barack Obama, David Cameron, and other world leaders came out and admonished the terrorism on Canadian soil. As of Wednesday October 22, 2014, they stood behind us in our fight against terrorism on home soil. The same way that we stood behind them on 9/11 and 7/7.

Our Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, came out unequivocally stating that‎ we will not crumple in the face of terrorism and those "radicalized" Jihadists intent on destroying our way of life.

But lost in all of this is this week's sentencing of Justin Bourque. ‎The man who stalked five Canadian Mounties in Moncton, New Brunswick, murdering three officers and wounding two others. Not only that, he terrorized a city and left residents fearing for their lives.

After he was apprehended by police, he spoke calmly of his "Catholic upbringing."

Did Harper, Obama, Cameron, ever label him a terrorist? No. Knowing that Bourque intentionally targeted five Mounties, murdering three in cold blood in June, how come he wasn't (and still hasn't been) vilified as a terrorist?

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/christopher-stuart-taylor/canadian-terrorism_b_6064542.html">//http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/christopher-stuart-taylor/canadian-terrorism_b_6064542.html‎‎

Who here is willing to call Justin Bourque a Catholic terrorist? Nobody? Too politically incorrect?

Oh wait, cc has something to say:

Quote from: "cc li tarte"true islam

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Manhunt-on-24-hours-after-shooter-kills-three-cops-in-Canada_lg.jpg">

ac_wot

Frost

Sorry but yeah I have called my congressman about it, twice, and about stopping funding to people who hate us.

Oh, and as for saying it to the face, yeah done that to Muslims, and Catholics alike. More to Catholics because more are around.

It's funny the Catholics kind of agree, and take it better than the Muslims, Muslims they just get mad, and run off speaking in their belligerent way.

None have said "I kill you !", been waiting for that one.

Yeah I'm evil for telling the truth, and offensive asking simple questions of why, brand me a hater, racist, or whatever people like to call people who speak the obvious on the internet.  

At least I don't sugarcoat an issue saying it's not there, and spreading.

Never been afraid to speak my mind if I'm in the right, never been afraid to say I was wrong.

Islam is Evil, and in their own words I tell it.

The nice Muslims are said to be worse than us Infidels. They are nice so wont stand against their "evil" brothers.

ac_sure

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Hot off the press:

QuoteWhy Is Zehaf-Bibeau a Terrorist But Not Justin Bourque?

Over the past week our sense of security as Canadians has been tested.

Barack Obama, David Cameron, and other world leaders came out and admonished the terrorism on Canadian soil. As of Wednesday October 22, 2014, they stood behind us in our fight against terrorism on home soil. The same way that we stood behind them on 9/11 and 7/7.

Our Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, came out unequivocally stating that‎ we will not crumple in the face of terrorism and those "radicalized" Jihadists intent on destroying our way of life.

But lost in all of this is this week's sentencing of Justin Bourque. ‎The man who stalked five Canadian Mounties in Moncton, New Brunswick, murdering three officers and wounding two others. Not only that, he terrorized a city and left residents fearing for their lives.

After he was apprehended by police, he spoke calmly of his "Catholic upbringing."

Did Harper, Obama, Cameron, ever label him a terrorist? No. Knowing that Bourque intentionally targeted five Mounties, murdering three in cold blood in June, how come he wasn't (and still hasn't been) vilified as a terrorist?

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/christopher-stuart-taylor/canadian-terrorism_b_6064542.html">//http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/christopher-stuart-taylor/canadian-terrorism_b_6064542.html‎‎

Who here is willing to call Justin Bourque a Catholic terrorist? Nobody? Too politically incorrect?

Oh wait, cc has something to say:

Quote from: "cc li tarte"true islam

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Manhunt-on-24-hours-after-shooter-kills-three-cops-in-Canada_lg.jpg">

ac_wot

If it can be proven that he was following the teachings of a radical ideology then yes he is a terrorist. Just because he talked of being brought up catholic it doesn't make him a religious radical or a terrorist.

Show us were anything he did was a direct result of being influence by a radical form of Catholicism.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Blue"Oh, and as for saying it to the face, yeah done that to Muslims, and Catholics alike. More to Catholics because more are around.

It's funny the Catholics kind of agree, and take it better than the Muslims, Muslims they just get mad, and run off speaking in their belligerent way.

You've said what to the face of Catholics? Told them they're evil?

Why would you give Catholics a hard time and how would you know if someone's Catholic?

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Show us were anything he did was a direct result of being influence by a radical form of Catholicism.

Why would I do that? Bourque is responsible for his crimes. Not Catholicism.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Show us were anything he did was a direct result of being influence by a radical form of Catholicism.

Why would I do that? Bourque is responsible for his crimes. Not Catholicism.

What's your point?

You seem to be all offended because no one is calling him a "terrorist". The bottom line is he is only a terrorist if it can be proven that he shot those 5 Mounties because he was influenced by some radical ideology. In the absence of radicalism as a motive he is basically just a run of the mill murderer.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frost

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Blue"Oh, and as for saying it to the face, yeah done that to Muslims, and Catholics alike. More to Catholics because more are around.

You've said what to the face of Catholics? Told them they're evil?

Why would you give Catholics a hard time and how would you know if someone's Catholic?

I usually make it a point not to come out, and just say someone is evil, I do their religion a lot of times.

You know how they say never discuss religion, and politics at work, well some people seem to like doing that.

I worked with a lot of Catholics, and a few neighbors I had was also, and loved to make a point of telling how they was going out drinking, and partying while cursing up a storm I may add.

Well they talk, and I get annoyed at their hypocrisy, and give them what I think. Evil is their Church, and if the shoe fits.

Also when i did go to bars, I have at the doctors office, and just general talk with people.

It's not hard to find one in this city.

As you mentioned I know there is good people Muslim, and also I do Catholic, i have called more than a few friends.

I never held back on my thoughts about their belief, and never will, it's just me.

Love me, or hate me it's your loss if the latter. I also have Libtard friends, and do call them that occasionally, they have learned not to mention politics because they get upset, and loos the arguments. :)

They still love me.  ac_cool love them also.

No idea who Bourque is, i don't care unless beheading people, and wanting to kill non believers in this thread.

Romero

Okay!

Justin Bourque killed three RCMP officers and inured two during a shooting spree in June.

cc

And Michael Zehaf-Bibeau and Martin Couture-Rouleau

http://i.cbc.ca/1.2813128.1414259354!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/couture-rouleau-zehaf-bibeau-composite.jpg">

were islamics who killed Canadians for their vile ideology cult called islam

exactly as islam tells its followers to do over and over again in its vile so-called holy instruction books
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Haha, that's rich. Shen Li has Muslim friends

Muslims who think the Quran is the the work of a looney, violent ped are my kind of Muslims. Muslims who openly buy the Quranic horseshit should be barred entry into Canada.

I see you are still in denial about the existence of secular Muslims, just like there are nominal x-tians.

Frost

Hi Shen Li ac_flower

I think what most people don't get is that they are a threat, and can be worse here with more of them.

The masses that have been let in our countries not only can be dangerous, but change our whole governing system.

Yes they seem peaceful, and most are, but with numbers they become what you see in many European countries now.

Gang rapes, violence, community takeovers, harassment of non Muslims, sex slave trade even.

It's just ignorance, and denial.

What gets me the most is the people that take up for them most is the most hated by Islamist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hi Shen Li ac_flower

I think what most people don't get is that they are a threat, and can be worse here with more of them.

The masses that have been let in our countries not only can be dangerous, but change our whole governing system.

Yes they seem peaceful, and most are, but with numbers they become what you see in many European countries now.

Gang rapes, violence, community takeovers, harassment of non Muslims, sex slave trade even.

It's just ignorance, and denial.

What gets me the most is the people that take up for them most is the most hated by Islamist.

It's like, thank you stooge, now I am going to take your head and blow up your kids.

The "religion of peace" Frosty, the religion of fucking peace. ac_toofunny

Frost

Peace is what you get for dying, 72 pieces.

Or blow yourself up, you get lots of peaces.

The peace thing is as much a joke as Obama getting the peace prize.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Peace is what you get for dying, 72 pieces.

Or blow yourself up, you get lots of peaces.

The peace thing is as much a joke as Obama getting the peace prize.

Couldn't have said it any better myself, my handsome friend. acc_hugz