Replies: 8348
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:42:07 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Liberals and Leftists are Polar Opposites

Started by Herman, June 23, 2024, 10:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

''formerly''

To the rainbow be-wigged delegate blurting cum-infused brainfarts out of his wind-tunnel sized sphincter... independents can and do exist in Canadia and you need not "register" for them to vote for them.

Thiel, dammit - you were supposed to fuck some common sense into the cretin. What gives?

''formerly''

Quote from: Herman on June 23, 2024, 11:47:29 PMTry saying that idiotic shit in almost any country besides the US and see if anybody asks her permission to speak. Stupid cunt.
That's the whole point. Anywhere else she would be shut down in naught seconds flat. Give the that same level of control and fully expect her to use it. That is in fact the way the world works, at least as far as she understands it.

Would you submit to that demand? No, neither would I. Which totally rips the rub out from under her feet because she is not used to challenging such authority when it was her under the boot because in her case, the authority was derived from the social structure provided by a genuinely patriarchal society and the Word of Allah.

Our nearest contemporary analog to the latter is (unfortunately) an overly intrusive Nanny State and its mindless dogma controlled minions who would be more than happy to back her up, so guess where her next port of call is. And it's really up to you how you deal with that; all I can tell you is that there are a myriad of options and in my experience it's choosing the unexpected that offers the best chance of success since by its nature they will not have prepared an attack or defense against it. The only option that I would wholeheartedly recommend against is that of apology; that would out of necessity be the excuse they need to beat on you as the menfolk of her... tribe of islamists... would have beaten on her. Another example of how she thinks the world operates. And it will, if you let it.

Nah, every time someone's been dumb enough to come after me, I've simply shifted gears and gone in another direction. Leaving them to flail and fart about with their attacks on what they erroneously thought I should hold dear, only to realise later that they were effectively shadow boxing thin air. Some will be pissed off. Most will simply give up and find an easier target to take out their frustrations on.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Herman on June 23, 2024, 10:14:56 PMProgtards have misappropriated liberlaism. As the Seoul Brothers says, today's liberals are illiberal.

Today's liberals are modern day incarnations of the SA. Antifa and BLM are the enforcers of ideological purity just like Ernst Rohm's brown shirt bullies were one hundred years ago.

I am a liberal, a real liberal. I have remained true to the values of traditional liberalism all of my adult life. I did not change, liberalism did.

Brent

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on June 24, 2024, 12:17:56 AMI'd wager that the Extremists took over both American parties.

The Republicans needed to get elected so they formed an alliance with Evangelical Christians, the NRA & the Far Right.

Similarly, the Democrats was having a difficult time winning, so they formed an (unholy?) alliance the LGBTQ2 crowd. They also threw in the Islamicists too - who were so radical where they came from even the Saudis thew them out of their country.

In both cases, it was a case of short term political gain for long term pain.

The Republicans went from a small-c Conservative party to one representing the interests on the Rabid Right.

Similarly, the Democrats went from a small-l liberal party to one on the Loony Left.

What the system really needed was to allow a multiparty system to emerge so the Progs could have their own party and the Right wingers could have theirs and leave the traditional parties alone to pursue middle of the road policies.

But now there's just extremism running the USA.
Jo Jo Sweetie, the right wing phobia is unfounded. We are talking about the United States. It is now the most progressive nation in the world.

Trust me Honey, Trump's supporters do not hate us because of our orientation. They are just people who work for a living who are not being heard by the wealthy progressive establishment in Washington. Our rights as gay men are secure.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on June 24, 2024, 07:59:36 PMJo Jo Sweetie, the right wing phobia is unfounded. We are talking about the United States. It is now the most progressive nation in the world.

Trust me Honey, Trump's supporters do not hate us because of our orientation. They are just people who work for a living who are not being heard by the wealthy progressive establishment in Washington. Our rights as gay men are secure.

I hate you.

Herman

Thiel

Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar cracks me up. He reminds me of that unpredictable uncle that you really have to mull over the idea of inviting him to thanksgiving dinner cause you just never know which direction the situation is gonna go  :crampe:

Hey, he's true to himself and what he believes no matter where he finds himself and I can respect that even if I don't always agree with it.

Thiel is a fucking sport tho.  :thumbup2:
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 06:28:33 PMLokmar cracks me up. He reminds me of that unpredictable uncle that you really have to mull over the idea of inviting him to thanksgiving dinner cause you just never know which direction the situation is gonna go  :crampe:

Hey, he's true to himself and what he believes no matter where he finds himself and I can respect that even if I don't always agree with it.

I am a bit like that type of uncle with a few thimbles of barrel wash in me.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 25, 2024, 06:28:33 PMLokmar cracks me up. He reminds me of that unpredictable uncle that you really have to mull over the idea of inviting him to thanksgiving dinner cause you just never know which direction the situation is gonna go  :crampe:

If you ever get a chance to talk to my kids in Florida, you'll be shocked at how spot on you are.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on June 25, 2024, 09:23:57 PMI struck a nerve again. Sorry about your pet faggit.

^^^ ...and protesting and protesting and protesting...  :laughinatu:
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

I have to give credit to Lokmar. He is not shy about voicing controversial opinions.

He is like the Archie Bunker of the forums.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview