The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm Sorry For the Drama and Extra Work

Started by keeper, November 05, 2014, 02:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

She doesn't remove people from the forum.  It's a double edged sword, but that freedom is hard come by.

She clearly has some technical skills.  She's been through a lot in life which says she has strength.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"She doesn't remove people from the forum.  It's a double edged sword, but that freedom is hard come by.

She clearly has some technical skills.  She's been through a lot in life which says she has strength.

When you have known crazies in the wood pile not removing them from the forum is not a quality, it's stupidity.

As for freedom; what good is it if you are going to give the crazies and morons the freedom to run rough shod over the forum and intrude into the lives of the so-called normal members?

I can really do without that kind of freedom and I think you can too.  

Tech skills...who cares, IT and web designers are a dime a dozen.

Strength.....I'm sure she has survival skills aplenty as do many of us. Not trying to make light of what she has been through but it has very little bearing on the way she treats people.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She doesn't remove people from the forum.  It's a double edged sword, but that freedom is hard come by.

I suppose when it comes to forums, I don't know. However, she is as incapable of producing an independent thought as I am of restraining myself if someone gets up in my face.

As for being through a lot in life, that's an immigrant thing. I have and so has Fash, but it hasn't turned us into petulant, social misfits like that old evs. Well, not Fash anyway. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

When you have known crazies in the wood pile not removing them from the forum is not a quality, it's stupidity.

As for freedom; what good is it if you are going to give the crazies and morons the freedom to run rough shod over the forum and intrude into the lives of the so-called normal members?

I can really do without that kind of freedom and I think you can too.  

Tech skills...who cares, IT and web designers are a dime a dozen.

Strength.....I'm sure she has survival skills aplenty as do many of us. Not trying to make light of what she has been through but it has very little bearing on the way she treats people.

Yes, her vision of freedom is basically giving inmates keys to the institution. She's completely nuts and a hopeless cause.

RW

It was fine until all the sane people started fucking off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It was fine until all the sane people started fucking off.

You are pro-union, so you should sympathize with the way we organized and walked off the job.  ac_cool

keeper

I want to say just for the record, I was forced to leave and I was unable to have my story told. Im out raged and im not going to take it any longer, Look at the bad guy, I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I want to say just for the record, I was forced to leave and I was unable to have my story told. Im out raged and im not going to take it any longer, Look at the bad guy, I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

I cannot understand why anyone would force you to leave Keeper?

You are always so kind.

acc_hugz

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"I want to say just for the record, I was forced to leave and I was unable to have my story told. Im out raged and im not going to take it any longer, Look at the bad guy, I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

You are always so kind.

acc_hugz

Thanks Fashy  acc_hugz , you just made my morning that much better....

And for thos of you who didnt know how sweet i REALLY am, lets just say a diabetic couldnt lick me.... ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You are always so kind.

acc_hugz

Thanks Fashy  acc_hugz , you just made my morning that much better....

And for thos of you who didnt know how sweet i REALLY am, lets just say a diabetic couldnt lick me.... ac_razz

Just when I think I understand English pretty well, something like this confuses the hell out of me. ac_umm