Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Embarrassing Stories

Started by RW, November 07, 2014, 04:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"sort of embarrassing.....one cool fall day last year the dragon and i were out golfing.....the season was basically over and we were the only ones out there....coming up #16 i had hit my second shot on the green and she was still pissing around out on the fairway so i drove the cart up to the green, grabbed our putters and was going to go over and meet her to finish putting....there is a big clump of trees by the green and seeing as i was parked behind it and there was absolutely nobody around i decided to take a piss......i was standing in the middle of the cart path with my dick out, building up a pretty good stream when i looked up and there was a woman walking her dog not 2 meters directly in front of me.. i almost pissed on her dog......one of the few times in my life i was speechless.....trying to stop in mid piss can take a little time but i managed to quickly get it back in with  no dribbles.....she never said a word..just stared straight ahead and stomped on by....all i could do was call out lamely..."but lady i didn't see you there"......i don't know where she came from.....my wife never did see her and thinks i was bullshitting.....she must have heard me coming and dashed into the trees with fluffy...????..i don't know...but it was quite a shock...i was worried for days she would tell all her friends about the "pervert" on the golf course but i never heard a word about it

It was just this past summer, I got my little man into the SUV to take him down to Whyte Ave. After pushing him through the farmer's market, I went to the Second Cup. After sitting outside for a while with a cup of tea, we left. I parked the SUV on 81 Ave and what do I see when I get there. A young guy(obviously inebriated at 3 in the afternoon) pissing on the side of the street. Unlike OL, he did not give a fuck who saw him either.

RW

When you drive the roads in the summer in BC, you see tons of guys pissing, some of them facing the road even.  I don't see those guys as perverts though.  They just have to go wee wee.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

When our daughter was little like maybe 2, we were driving somewhere at night and she had to pee really bad. She was out of pullups and we didn't have a bucket in the van (we did for future baseball games, and that's another story) Anyways, we pulled over on the side of a deserted road and I took her to pee on the side. Ther were no cars anywhere but as soon as she had her little white bum out all of a sudden there was a frickin car with it's high beems on shining right at her butt! lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"sort of embarrassing.....one cool fall day last year the dragon and i were out golfing.....the season was basically over and we were the only ones out there....coming up #16 i had hit my second shot on the green and she was still pissing around out on the fairway so i drove the cart up to the green, grabbed our putters and was going to go over and meet her to finish putting....there is a big clump of trees by the green and seeing as i was parked behind it and there was absolutely nobody around i decided to take a piss......i was standing in the middle of the cart path with my dick out, building up a pretty good stream when i looked up and there was a woman walking her dog not 2 meters directly in front of me.. i almost pissed on her dog......one of the few times in my life i was speechless.....trying to stop in mid piss can take a little time but i managed to quickly get it back in with  no dribbles.....she never said a word..just stared straight ahead and stomped on by....all i could do was call out lamely..."but lady i didn't see you there"......i don't know where she came from.....my wife never did see her and thinks i was bullshitting.....she must have heard me coming and dashed into the trees with fluffy...????..i don't know...but it was quite a shock...i was worried for days she would tell all her friends about the "pervert" on the golf course but i never heard a word about it

Oh my Obvious Li, I would have been very embarrassed if I was that woman.