Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Prostitution

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2014, 01:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

OL was brave enough to reveal that he is a life-long consumer of the "world's oldest profession". I will reveal something about myself or rather my Daddy, I know for a fact he has paid for sex many times. Not uncommon for successful Asian men. Personally, I don't have a problem with it myself, but then again I realize North American attitudes are different than Asian ones regarding paying for sex. However, I sure as fuck would have a problem with my husband going to whores.

What are your feelings about prostitution? Would you like it totally legalized and taxed like any other job? For the guys, would you pay a whore?

Frost

I don't see why it's illegal, it should be as legal hiring anyone else for a job.

personally I would never pay, I never had to do it so I never will.

As for a spouse using one, I would not go for that, if shes not happy with me then I have boots for that. http://oi61.tinypic.com/25679d5.jpg">

If the government can regulate it like they love to do, then so be it.

They can pay into social security, and build something for their old age.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Shen Li"OL was brave enough to reveal that he is a life-long consumer of the "world's oldest profession". I will reveal something about myself or rather my Daddy, I know for a fact he has paid for sex many times. Not uncommon for successful Asian men. Personally, I don't have a problem with it myself, but then again I realize North American attitudes are different than Asian ones regarding paying for sex. However, I sure as fuck would have a problem with my husband going to whores.

What are your feelings about prostitution? Would you like it totally legalized and taxed like any other job? For the guys, would you pay a whore?

Let's face it, you pay one way or another. All women are basically hookers. The only difference is that hookers are probably the cheaper option.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Blue"I don't see why it's illegal, it should be as legal hiring anyone else for a job.

personally I would never pay, I never had to do it so I never will.

As for a spouse using one, I would not go for that, if shes not happy with me then I have boots for that. http://oi61.tinypic.com/25679d5.jpg">

If the government can regulate it like they love to do, then so be it.

They can pay into social security, and build something for their old age.

I would prefer lying asshole governments stay out of it. Prostitution in Asia is different from Canada. It's like renting a girlfriend for the night. It is not really legal in most places in Asia, but Asians know it's a fact of life and ignore it. Canada should do the same.

Frost

Hi Dave :)

I rather government keep out of a lot, but if a person is working without paying in you will be the one paying her, or his upkeep down the line.

Why let freeloaders have everything when you have to pay in ?

It's an Occupation just like any other job. '

Also you don't need infectious prostitutes running around any more than they are now so make them get checkups for any std they have.

It would be like McDonald's, Billions served, that is what ever nasty stuff the person is selling ac_blush

Romero

It should be decriminalized, but there's no way more than a small percentage of sex workers are going to register or pay taxes. The majority of sex workers here and around the world are forced, trafficked, abused and exploited.

I would never pay for sex. I could only find sex satisfying with someone who actually wants to have sex with me. And the risk of getting an STD is much higher.

Which makes it completely different when it comes to being in a serious relationship. It's fine to make your own decisions, but when you're in a serious relationship you're putting your partner at risk against their will. That's pretty much criminal in my books.

Romero

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Prostitution in Asia is different from Canada. It's like renting a girlfriend for the night.

You'd like to believe that! It's nothing like having a girlfriend at all if you have to pay for it. It's simply paying a prostitute for their services no matter what continent you're on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"OL was brave enough to reveal that he is a life-long consumer of the "world's oldest profession". I will reveal something about myself or rather my Daddy, I know for a fact he has paid for sex many times. Not uncommon for successful Asian men. Personally, I don't have a problem with it myself, but then again I realize North American attitudes are different than Asian ones regarding paying for sex. However, I sure as fuck would have a problem with my husband going to whores.

How can anyone whether they buy or sell s@x have a normal relationship with the opposite gender?

I don't believe any lady would choose to sell herself unless she felt it necessary as a last resort..

I feel pity on women that are forced to sell their bodies, but I also do for the misguided men who pay for it..

This does not even cover the topic of trafficking of young girls either.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Prostitution in Asia is different from Canada. It's like renting a girlfriend for the night.

You'd like to believe that! It's nothing like having a girlfriend at all if you have to pay for it. It's simply paying a prostitute for their services no matter what continent you're on.

How would you know if you have never paid for sex in Asia? Asian ho's are different from white Canadian ones. It's exactly like renting a girlfriend for the night.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Romero"I don't have to have paid for sex in Asia to know it's not the same as having a girlfriend. A girlfriend is someone who wants to be with you. A prostitute demands payment.

Your own words prove it. "Paid for sex". "Renting a girlfriend". When someone has a real girlfriend, they never have to use those terms.

I also said you pay one way or another. The Asian ho wants to be with me. They are just more honest about the nature of relationships. One night girlfriends are cheaper in the long run and you don't tire of them like we do with long term relationships.

Get on a plane to Phuket or Angeles City and you will never look back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Romero"I don't have to have paid for sex in Asia to know it's not the same as having a girlfriend. A girlfriend is someone who wants to be with you. A prostitute demands payment.

Your own words prove it. "Paid for sex". "Renting a girlfriend". When someone has a real girlfriend, they never have to use those terms.

I also said you pay one way or another. The Asian ho wants to be with me. They are just more honest about the nature of relationships. One night girlfriends are cheaper in the long run and you don't tire of them like we do with long term relationships.

Big Wave Dave, do you realize how you cheapen human beings?

You reduce women to being nothing more than a commodity.

Romero

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"I also said you pay one way or another. The Asian ho wants to be with me. They are just more honest about the nature of relationships. One night girlfriends are cheaper in the long run and you don't tire of them like we do with long term relationships.

You did it again! "Asian ho". You freely admit that you consider them whores before you consider them girlfriends.

Call them your girlfriends all you want(you paid for the privilege!). But when it comes to real relationships a girlfriend is by definition someone who actually wants to be with you. Your "whores"(your term!) wouldn't give you the time a day if it wasn't for your money.

Saying you pay for girlfriends is like saying you pay to have friends.

cc

QuotePhuket or Angeles City
Phuket - Been there

Angeles City - lived and worked there. Lots of Mimosa projects at that time

We worked with expats who chose to work there mainly for cheap and easy sex. Crappy bunch of loosers they ALL were.

We has to work with them on projects but  ran with locals (despite language difficulties) as expats were not fun / interesting to be with .... a bunch of blaaaa guys that deserved each other's company
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"I also said you pay one way or another. The Asian ho wants to be with me. They are just more honest about the nature of relationships. One night girlfriends are cheaper in the long run and you don't tire of them like we do with long term relationships.

You did it again! "Asian ho". You freely admit that you consider them whores before you consider them girlfriends.

Call them your girlfriends all you want(you paid for the privilege!). But when it comes to real relationships a girlfriend is by definition someone who actually wants to be with you. Your "whores"(your term!) wouldn't give you the time a day if it wasn't for your money.

Saying you pay for girlfriends is like saying you pay to have friends.

That is their chosen profession or part time job. Would you prefer independent business operator? You pay more for your ho's than I do. I get all the good stuff, without the baggage that goes along with it. There's no divorce, division of assets or nagging. My needs are satisfied and so are hers. That what I call a beautiful relationship. Rent a girlfriend for the night and you'll quickly discover all the benefits without the awful c word and I don't mean cunt.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuotePhuket or Angeles City
Phuket - Been there

Angeles City - lived and worked there. Lots of Mimosa projects at that time

We worked with expats who chose to work there mainly for cheap and easy sex. Crappy bunch of loosers they ALL were.

We has to work with them on projects but  ran with locals (despite language difficulties) as expats were not fun / interesting to be with .... a bunch of blaaaa guys that deserved each other's company

You sound like those bitter white hags I see in Asia all the time. The guys are all chasing the local girls and you get no attention. Face it, it sucks to be a white broad in south east Asia.