Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Prostitution

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2014, 01:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"That is their chosen profession or part time job. Would you prefer independent business operator? You pay more for your ho's than I do. I get all the good stuff, without the baggage that goes along with it. There's no divorce, division of assets or nagging. My needs are satisfied and so are hers. That what I call a beautiful relationship. Rent a girlfriend for the night and you'll quickly discover all the benefits without the awful c word and I don't mean cunt.

It's rarely their chosen profession. Most of these women and girls are exploited, forced, trafficked and abused. You don't want to believe that but you don't see what's behind the scenes.

"You pay more for your ho's than I do."

I've never had to pay for anything and I've never been with a "whore". I don't consider women as whores. Again your own words prove how little you consider your "girlfriends".

You're not satisfying anyone you have to pay for. You're just another in a long list of clients. Millions of clients out there like you who think of themselves as the bomb when you're only nothing but a john.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuotePhuket or Angeles City
Phuket - Been there

Angeles City - lived and worked there. Lots of Mimosa projects at that time

We worked with expats who chose to work there mainly for cheap and easy sex. Crappy bunch of loosers they ALL were.

We has to work with them on projects but  ran with locals (despite language difficulties) as expats were not fun / interesting to be with .... a bunch of blaaaa guys that deserved each other's company

You sound like those bitter white hags I see in Asia all the time. The guys are all chasing the local girls and you get no attention. Face it, it sucks to be a white broad in south east Asia.

I know that cc li tarte is happily married..

She has lived in the Philippines and she is giving her observations of her time there, just like you do.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"That is their chosen profession or part time job. Would you prefer independent business operator? You pay more for your ho's than I do. I get all the good stuff, without the baggage that goes along with it. There's no divorce, division of assets or nagging. My needs are satisfied and so are hers. That what I call a beautiful relationship. Rent a girlfriend for the night and you'll quickly discover all the benefits without the awful c word and I don't mean cunt.

It's rarely their chosen profession. Most of these women and girls are exploited, forced, trafficked and abused. You don't want to believe that but you don't see what's behind the scenes.

I've never had to pay for anything and I've never been with a "whore". I don't consider women as whores. Again your own words prove how little you consider your "girlfriends".

You're not satisfying anyone you have to pay for. You're just another in a long list of clients. Millions of clients out there like you who think of themselves as the bomb when you're only nothing but a john.

How would you know the circumstances of my rented girlfriends? I have never had a rented girlfriend who did not know what she was getting into and I have had hundreds . I have never had one who did not get into it of her own free will. They like fucking and they get paid well to do it. I like fucking and I am willing to pay for a good lay.

My ho's are cheaper than your ho's. We always part on good terms too. Try renting a ho in south east asia sometime and you'll see what a meaningful overnight relationship it really is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

How would you know the circumstances of my rented girlfriends? I have never had a rented girlfriend who did not know what she was getting into and I have had hundreds . I have never had one who did not get into it of her own free will. They like fucking and they get paid well to do it. I like fucking and I am willing to pay for a good lay.

My ho's are cheaper than your ho's. We always part on good terms too. Try renting a ho in south east asia sometime and you'll see what a meaningful overnight relationship it really is.

Big Wave Dave, I find your attitude towards women shocking..

I would really like to delete this entire thread, but I know I cannot impose my feelings on others who want to discuss controversial subjects.

cc

He has never been there once and is merely trolling the net with his fantasies

I have known dozens of expats over there chasing "girls" .. .yes, "girls" .. not "women" .... borderline at best pedos .... merely child minds that are scared shitless of real women ...

Expat hooker types are all the same looser no confidence stereotype ... One can spot them at first glance over there against the few real men over there doing business.

All looser bodies, looser looks, and especially looser personalities that keep them from being desirable to real women.

They are merely an unfunny  joke!!

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "cc li tarte"He has never been there once and is merely trolling the net with his fantasies

I have known dozens of expats over there chasing "girls" .. .yes, "girls" .. not "women" .... borderline at best pedos

All looser bodies, looser looks, and especially looser personalities that keep them from getting real women.

ac_smile

I know Fields Avenue so well the broads say hey there's Big Dave. You are just a jealous white hag.

cc

Right. Have seen it often there .. prolly saw you slithering along on Field.

"Group of Little Girls" > Hey !! There's looser Dave  ..... he's good for a big tip if you can suck it up and tell him he is a great lover .. without laughing"

You are a sad joke to them.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Right. Have seen it often there. "Little Girls" > Hey !! There's looser Dave  ..... he's good for a big tip if you lie and tell him he is a great lover

You are a sad joke to them.

Big Dave has standards. Must be over 18 and must have a perfect body. Big Dave spends less on his rented girlfriends than your old man spends on a hag like you. Which is why you are so jealous. You know he'd dump your sorry white ass in a second in Asia.

cc

Keep trying to convince yourself you are a man. Whatever helps you justify your existence and your feeling intimidated by real women.

As for moi, I went there with a "real" man, and came back with him. Then, he is a real man and  likes women to look like and be real women

Sorry if my calling it like it is hurts your delicate feelings

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Keep trying to convince yourself you are a man. Whatever helps you justify your existence

As for moi, I went there with a "real" man, and came back with him. Then he likes women to look like and be real women

Sorry if I have hurt your delicate feelings

You hags have no significance in the remarkable life that is Big Dave. The only reason your old man did not dump your hag butt is that he knew you'd make him a lot poorer in court. You are the real ho, but you cannot offer what the Asian ho's can.

cc

Those "18 yr olds may "say"  they are 18, a few might even be, but even you will confess they look 13 ... like toys compared to real women & that's the turn on

We met lots of dime a dozen "Big Dave" stereotypes over there. There are such losers  all over the place.

They were all hilarious jokes to the "girls" themselves and to the real people  expats

Romero

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"How would you know the circumstances of my rented girlfriends? I have never had a rented girlfriend who did not know what she was getting into and I have had hundreds . I have never had one who did not get into it of her own free will. They like fucking and they get paid well to do it. I like fucking and I am willing to pay for a good lay.

Have your "ho's" ever considered you as their boyfriend?

Nope!

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Those "18 yr olds may "say"  they are 18, a few might even be, but even you will confess they look 13 ... like toys compared to real women & that's the turn on

We met lots of dime a dozen "Big Dave" stereotypes over there.

They were all hilarious jokes to the "girls" and to the real people  expats

You white hags may say you are 25, but look 45. Bitter jealous white hags like you are a dime a dozen in southeast Asia. You would never get a ride on Big Dave's surfboard.

cc

That's not what the "Big Dave losers" are about R. They are not man enough to have a girlfriend .. much less a womanfriend

They are about females that are or look like "children" .. .and that's all

It didn't take long over there to figure them out - They stereotype themselves immediately  and are merely a joke to the little girls and to real expats

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"How would you know the circumstances of my rented girlfriends? I have never had a rented girlfriend who did not know what she was getting into and I have had hundreds . I have never had one who did not get into it of her own free will. They like fucking and they get paid well to do it. I like fucking and I am willing to pay for a good lay.

Have your "ho's" ever considered you as their boyfriend?

Nope!

Every single time until it's 6 am and I kick them out.