News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Has Joe Shartborough unbunched his panties yet?

Started by Garraty_47, July 18, 2024, 08:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

lulz

What a petulant narcissistic little entitled twat.

But don't forget as Shartborough said (paraphrased) a few weeks ago:

"This Joe Biden is the best version; intellectually, analytically; that's ever been and Eff you if you can't handle it."

Oh do please bugger off already you sycophantic wanksplat and take your nepo-hire Stepford wife with you.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Garraty_47

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 18, 2024, 10:34:07 AMMorons Saying Nothing But Crap

BSDNC (cribbed from Kit Cabello of Hard Lens Media)

Lokmar

joe has always been a republican like romney and mika is a skeezy assed hoe. When Trump is in the WH again, they will literally believe their lives are over!

formosan

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 18, 2024, 08:56:02 AMlulz

"This Joe Biden is the best version; intellectually, analytically; that's ever been and Eff you if you can't handle it."

Oh do please bugger off already you sycophantic wanksplat and take your nepo-hire Stepford wife with you.
Entitled and arrogant is the impression I got from watching his show.
too old to be a fashionista

Brent

I can't stand that elitist, out of touch "wanksplat."

Reggie Essent

I never watched that channel even when I had it.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 18, 2024, 06:23:48 PMI never watched that channel even when I had it.

I pretty much only ever see them when somebody clips a hilarious segment/statement like they did there.

The only times I'll tune in to CNN/MSNBC is when they broadcast a debate or speech and that's only because I can put that on the television and keep doing other stuff on the computer. Like tonight... I'll have Trump's convention speech on in the background while I'm configuring fractals or making new OBSStudio layouts or whatever.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.