News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Update on me... medical stuff... possible eviction... etc.

Started by Anonymous, November 12, 2014, 07:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I've got some major things to report.

1. January 2015 I will be seeing the dentist for the first time since I was attacked outside of an AA meeting over a year ago.  A few of my teeth are still a little bit loose and sensitive since that incident, and I'm worried I may need to have them taken out, or that I may have cavities.  An ordinary dental appointment is usually stressful enough since I'm prone to nausea, but I don't think I could handle having dental work done.

2. January 2015 I will follow my family doctor's suggestion and have blood work done to determine how well my kidneys are functioning.  That in itself is terrifying, but it'll be even more terrifying if the results aren't good.

3. Winter/Spring 2015 I could get evicted from my apartment after having lived there since Spring 2009.  I've been having a lot of late night panic attacks over the years in which I've had to run out of my apartment and into the lobby to calm myself down.  But now my landlady implemented a zero tolerance policy on late night noise.  If someone has a loud stereo, loud voices, or loud exit/entry of the building/suites late at night, there will be no warnings, just eviction.

Also, my ex-boyfriend (the one that hit me over a year ago outside the AA meeting) is up to his usual stuff.  A friend of mine told me that he had a nervous breakdown outside of an AA meeting a couple of weeks ago and was laughing and crying hysterically on the ground, and someone had to call the ambulance, and the paramedics called the police, and the police cuffed him and took him away.  I guess he's still not safe to be around.

Anonymous

Also I just wanted to say that I'm done with those chocolates with the liqueur in them.

I had one box Nov 4, one Nov 5, one Nov 6, one Nov 10, and one Nov 11.

But I've talked with people I know in Overeaters Anonymous, and I've also talked with people I know in AA, and I'll be talking to my AA sponsor this evening.

It's time for me to get serious about my recovery.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"Also I just wanted to say that I'm done with those chocolates with the liqueur in them.

I had one box Nov 4, one Nov 5, one Nov 6, one Nov 10, and one Nov 11.

But I've talked with people I know in Overeaters Anonymous, and I've also talked with people I know in AA, and I'll be talking to my AA sponsor this evening.

It's time for me to get serious about my recovery.

See, there is some silver linings RDL..

I hope your health and personal work out for the best RDL.