Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

69% Say Revoke Citizenship For Those Who Fight Abroad: Poll

Started by Anonymous, November 01, 2014, 02:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Shin quoting Toronto Sun".........

If they don't take a bold stand against the doctrine of jihad and vigorously support the separation of state and religion, there will be a collective backlash against Muslims across the world. And that, unfortunately, will not be a pretty sight.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/07/to">http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/07/to ... t-violence

Querky will now claim that you personally  advocated picking on islamics and want to throw them all out of Canada  .. .and a lot worse

ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

^Oh I do want violent bigots out of Canada CC and I don't care if they are skinheads or observant Islamists.

cc

me 2 .... but that article was saying that unless islamics strongly deal with their radicals, instead of merely  whimplly saying a tiny bit of the right thing "for looks" .... the ending " will not be a pretty sight" ...

something I have been saying myself for over a decade ... it's up to them ... ball is in their court, not in ours ... and  I also know that the great majority they will never get strong against their radicals .. .never

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"me 2 .... but that article was saying that unless islamics strongly deal with their radicals, instead of merely  whimplly saying a tiny bit of the right thing "for looks" .... the ending " will not be a pretty sight" ...

something I have been saying myself for over a decade ... it's up to them ... ball is in their court, not in ours ... and  I also know that the great majority they will never get strong against their radicals .. .never

I totally agree. We cannot do anything about Islamists. Only the moderates can, but they seem to lack the balls to do that and who can blame em...they prolly want to keep their heads attached.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"me 2 .... but that article was saying that unless islamics strongly deal with their radicals, instead of merely  whimplly saying a tiny bit of the right thing "for looks" .... the ending " will not be a pretty sight" ...

I totally agree. We cannot do anything about Islamists. Only the moderates can, but they seem to lack the balls to do that and who can blame em...they prolly want to keep their heads attached.

They ain't agonna do nuffin!! .... a few will say a few words when needed so the Querky appeaser  type can quote them ... but in reality, strongly, consistently  and in numbers ... nufffin!!!!

Anonymous

^You know what though CC, I would do the same. I might not like the fundies, but I would fear for my life and that of my family. I know it sounds cowardly, but there are plenty of radical fundies here in Canada as you well know. I would think they would see non-observant muzzies as worse than infidels?

cc

A good point, but I'm saying that in their hearts most don't want to change the game

Do you have any idea of the pride the very existence of ISIS, seen as an islamic winner,  gives to yer average islamic?

For most followers it's islam first ... country and principle comes in a very distant second and third

islam is a cult ... and serious followers follow

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"A good point, but I'm saying that in their hearts most don't want to change the game

Do you have any idea of the pride the very existence of ISIS, seen as an islamic winner,  gives to yer average islamic?

For most followers it's islam first ... country and principle comes in a very distant second and third

islam is a cult ... and serious followers follow

OK gotcha now. I misunderstood your point.

Yeah, I have been reading how ISIS is a huge source of pride for people who are brainwashed by Islam's violent ideology.