Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Movies

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2014, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

And turned his back on him!

Then the crowd cheered!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

The Spaniard got ballz.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Selfless with Ryan Reynolds and Ben Kingsley was pretty good.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I want to see a movie at the Cineplex, but what to see.

ac_umm

Vancouver

Quote from: "Fashionista"I want to see a movie at the Cineplex, but what to see.

ac_umm

When I was a kid Lion King was a hit. My aunt bought us the movie on VHS.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I want to see a movie at the Cineplex, but what to see.

ac_umm

When I was a kid Lion King was a hit. My aunt bought us the movie on VHS.

If I go, it will be with my husband or with my fourteen year old son or both..

They are both too old for those kind of movies.

Vancouver

Maybe Spiderman far from home.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Maybe Spiderman far from home.

That might work, thank you TVG.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Overlord was suspenseful. I enjoy WWII stories and especially when it involves sick Nazi experiments.  ac_biggrin

Await Further Instructions was different. Creepy but okay.

The 12th Man was really good and based on true events. A Norwegian commando trained by the British evades German soldiers amidst his handicap and severe weather. He lost his toes and he had to be moved by any means possible by patriotic Norwegians until he reached neutral Sweden. He had information that the Germans must never get a hold of. There were 12 of them. The 11 others were executed but he was the lone survivor. It was pretty good.

These are all on Netflix.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Overlord was suspenseful. I enjoy WWII stories and especially when it involves sick Nazi experiments.  ac_biggrin

Await Further Instructions was different. Creepy but okay.

The 12th Man was really good and based on true events. A Norwegian commando trained by the British evades German soldiers amidst his handicap and severe weather. He lost his toes and he had to be moved by any means possible by patriotic Norwegians until he reached neutral Sweden. He had information that the Germans must never get a hold of. There were 12 of them. The 11 others were executed but he was the lone survivor. It was pretty good.

These are all on Netflix.

Sounds like my  husband's kind of movie.

caskur

We got a smart TV now and we're hooked up to our wifi and get Netflix. I also have google.

I was watching Lady Gaga last night in a Star is Born BUT, there was a disruption from my ISP so I didn't get to see the end. (I watch that in a minute)

I was also watching season 2 of "Glitch"

Now "Glitch" is an extremely interesting show (TV series)... a subject never brought up before so I recommend it... It's slightly, (ever so slightly mind you) unnerving.

I'm not going to spoil the plot by talking about it... Just this perhaps... a cop in a country town in Australia...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I recommend Lady Gaga's movie, "A Star is Born"

Gaga fan now!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"We got a smart TV now and we're hooked up to our wifi and get Netflix. I also have google.

I was watching Lady Gaga last night in a Star is Born BUT, there was a disruption from my ISP so I didn't get to see the end. (I watch that in a minute)

Now "Glitch" is an extremely interesting show (TV series)... a subject never brought up before so I recommend it... It's slightly, (ever so slightly mind you) unnerving.

I'm not going to spoil the plot by talking about it... Just this perhaps... a cop in a country town in Australia...

Glitch and Lady Gaga. :negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "caskur"We got a smart TV now and we're hooked up to our wifi and get Netflix. I also have google.

Lady Gaga is talented.

caskur

Quote from: "Velvet"

Glitch is a very very EXCELLENT Australian TV drama... It has 3 seasons now... I'm watching season two. It would be nothing like you have ever seen before.

I never followed Lady Gaga's career before.... but in this movie her and Bradley Cooper nailed it with the love story in a Star is Born... omg, I'm now a HUGE fan of both of them. I saw the human beneath the artist of Lady Gaga... She's a diva alright.

This was the scene that I fell in love with the pair...

This vid...This is the scene where he introduces her to the world.

">

And this is the lyrics. In the movie she wrote this song. The words are beautiful.

">
- Andy Warhol