Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Movies

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2014, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I've seen Bradley Cooper in a lot of films.

@realAzhyaAryola

I see Sacha Baron Cohen stars in a movie on Netflix called The Spy. How can I take him seriously though?  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I see Sacha Baron Cohen stars in a movie on Netflix called The Spy. How can I take him seriously though?  :laugh3:

Is it a spoof of spy movies?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I see Sacha Baron Cohen stars in a movie on Netflix called The Spy. How can I take him seriously though?  :laugh3:

Is it a spoof of spy movies?

No. It seems like a serious movie. I mean, it is not a comedy.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm excited to see the Downtown Abbey movie.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I'm excited to see the Downtown Abbey movie.

I can't remember if I saw the show or not.

ac_umm

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"I can't remember if I saw the show or not.

ac_umm

It was on PBS.
@realAzhyaAryola

caskur

I want a Smart TV in the bedroom so I can watch something interesting while I'm in the bubble bath...

I wished the horrible money guzzling plasma would blow up.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I can't remember if I saw the show or not.

ac_umm

It was on PBS.

That's right Azhya, thank you.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "caskur"I want a Smart TV in the bedroom so I can watch something interesting while I'm in the bubble bath...

As an avid HGTV viewer, I once listened to an interior designer who said that she prefers not putting a TV in a bedroom because the bedroom must always remain a sanctuary for the 2 R's: Rest and Relationship.  :laugh:

So I have no TV in the bedrooms.  ac_smile

Many homes of folks in the USA have their TVs in a separate room like a family room and not in the main living room on the main floor. It's only in the recent decades that I've seen TV added in the main living room. Maybe because they are now designed to be sleek and streamlined.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

The Spy is on Netflix. Weird to see Sacha Baron Cohen in a serious role.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"The Spy is on Netflix. Weird to see Sacha Baron Cohen in a serious role.

I know. Have you watched it yet? I haven't.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The Spy is on Netflix. Weird to see Sacha Baron Cohen in a serious role.

I know. Have you watched it yet? I haven't.

I haven't seen any movies or shows in a while. Oh well, winter is just around the corner.

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"I want a Smart TV in the bedroom so I can watch something interesting while I'm in the bubble bath...

As an avid HGTV viewer, I once listened to an interior designer who said that she prefers not putting a TV in a bedroom because the bedroom must always remain a sanctuary for the 2 R's: Rest and Relationship.  :laugh:

So I have no TV in the bedrooms.  ac_smile

Many homes of folks in the USA have their TVs in a separate room like a family room and not in the main living room on the main floor. It's only in the recent decades that I've seen TV added in the main living room. Maybe because they are now designed to be sleek and streamlined.

I have a plasma big TV in the bedroom and a DVD player or 2...

I have a new big LG Smart TV in my family room...

and in my art studio, I have a big LG TV as my computer screen....And right now while I'm on the puter, I'm watching the second season of, The Vikings. (bloody barbaric bastards)
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Vikings is so violent.