The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Childless By Choice Cat Ladies

Started by Shen Li, July 28, 2024, 10:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Yes I agree avatar_Herman Herm banks want us to rack up our credit card Bill's and go deep into debt.

I've managed to keep my cc debt down although I purchased $5000 worth of gold lately on the plastic.

I figger that's actually good debt cuz if cc interest is 11% per annum but gold rises 25% in a year a person is actually ahead of the interest and inflation.

I started using paper money to buy gold because it's a commodity that retains wealth & stores value.

Use fake money to buy real money.

I've bought $80,000 of Gold since last year & it's up 25%.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on July 30, 2024, 07:56:36 PMActually I never knew what was wrong with his Mountain Dew comment & I thought it was just a way to break the Ice with a friendly crowd of his  supporters.

And the MSM did take that comment out of context and blew it way out of proportion

C'mon the man isnt racist. In fact he married a dark skinned East Indian/Asian and has half Indian kids.

So hes probably just as or more racially tolerant and free of racial prejudice than any Democrat or on the other side.
Are you sure you read the msm reaction honey?

They portrayed his comment as weird not racist or culturally insensitive.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on August 01, 2024, 07:23:15 PMAre you sure you read the msm reaction honey?

They portrayed his comment as weird not racist or culturally insensitive.
Can you tell your man to stop posting to me. I aint replying to him.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on August 01, 2024, 09:23:45 PMCan you tell your man to stop posting to me. I aint replying to him.

I bet my now my gold stack, rare comic book & art collection is enough ta buy yer farm, hey avatar_Herman Herm .

And soon you'll be paying for my pension along with yer hard working son, hey Herm? I know yer not enough ta collect a pension yet so I'll collect if for ya.

Talk about havin my cake & bein able ta eat it, hey Herm?
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Herman on August 01, 2024, 09:23:45 PMCan you tell your man to stop posting to me. I aint replying to him.
Jo Jo can be such a flirt.

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on August 03, 2024, 05:07:52 PMJo Jo can be such a flirt.
I aint queer. I have had a lot of gals in my life. Tell him to take a hike.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman on August 03, 2024, 06:41:50 PMI aint queer. I have had a lot of gals in my life. Tell him to take a hike.
Jo Jo likes threesomes.

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Herman on August 04, 2024, 04:08:01 PMHe can find another guy cuz I aint joining you two fruits.

Why?  They can color coordinate better than you?
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Thiel

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on August 06, 2024, 02:17:05 PMWhy?  They can color coordinate better than you?
That is one thing fairies like Joe and Thiel are good at.

Lokmar

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman on August 06, 2024, 09:17:16 PMThat is one thing fairies like Joe and Thiel are good at.

Pshaw.
It's not like color coordination is solely a gay superpower.
It's also in the wheelhouse of artists, graphic designers, GUI developers, etc.

I'd be willing to bet even you have a smidge of talent for coordinating colors, Herm.

That doesn't make you gay.

The threesomes with Joe and Thiel do.

Muahahaha

caskur

Quote from: Frood on July 29, 2024, 10:22:58 AMI don't trust leaders in general but intentionally not having kids is a big red flag and a possible window into their dead and blackened hearts.

Yeah and they are Australian liberals...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michaelia_Cash
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: formosan on July 30, 2024, 12:13:07 PMIf the only proof that JD Vance said women are inferior comes from his political opponents, I feel we can be assured he never said that.

Even if he said that I wouldn't condemn him because in some areas women ARE inferior to men and in other areas men are inferior to women.

Our differences are supposed to compliment each other.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview