Replies: 7502
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:54:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Bill Cosby--Behind the Laughter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, November 22, 2014, 02:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"See, there's that perv eye and he has a little bit of tongue sticking out like he's thinking: "Look at that ass!" Perv!

A week ago, I would not have seen that Annie, but now I do.

Annie

I like to think I have a talent for reading people's facial expressions. I also have a talent for being able to tell which side a man packs his junk lol  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I like to think I have a talent for reading people's facial expressions. I also have a talent for being able to tell which side a man packs his junk lol  ac_smile

I don't understand this, but my guess is that it is something sexual?

Annie

I'm guessing that I'm a wee bit perverted lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm betting he's just a dirty horny old man. But this happened many years ago when he was in his prime (?)

One of his accusers is the wife of Lou Ferrigno. He's lucky Lou didn't kick his ass.

Renee

Rape allegations have been surrounding Cosby for decades and none of them have ever been proven true. It's funny, in the past when a women cried rape, Cosby and his lawyers just offered them some money and...SURPRISE....they went away.

Not saying he isn't guilty of sexual indiscretions but the drugging and rape of more than 15 women???? Looks too much to me like smear in the form of a fishing expedition for financial gain on the part of the so-called victims. And if that turns out to be the case, it also has me wondering who is behind it all.

Cosby is and has been for sometime a very vocal and influential critic of the left in the US and their disingenuous, politically self-serving, policies toward the black community. As we have seen in these past midterms more and more blacks in the US are starting to see thru the Democrat lies. There are those on the far left like George Soros (the devil himself), that would love to see prominent conservative blacks like Cosby simply go away.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Rape allegations have been surrounding Cosby for decades and none of them have ever been proven true. It's funny, in the past when a women cried rape, Cosby and his lawyers just offered them some money and...SURPRISE....they went away.

Not saying he isn't guilty of sexual indiscretions but the drugging and rape of more than 15 women???? Looks too much to me like smear in the form of a fishing expedition for financial gain on the part of the so-called victims. And if that turns out to be the case, it also has me wondering who is behind it all.

Cosby is and has been for sometime a very vocal and influential critic of the left in the US and their disingenuous, politically self-serving, policies toward the black community. As we have seen in these past midterms more and more blacks in the US are starting to see thru the Democrat lies. There are those on the far left like George Soros (the devil himself), that would love to see prominent conservative blacks like Cosby simply go away.

Very interesting theory Renee. I have no idea if it's true, but it would not surprise me either.

I read an interview with Angela Leslie who claims he drugged and raped her 2 decades ago. Why the fuck is she only coming forward now?? It all seems very fishy to me.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Rape allegations have been surrounding Cosby for decades and none of them have ever been proven true. It's funny, in the past when a women cried rape, Cosby and his lawyers just offered them some money and...SURPRISE....they went away.

Very interesting theory Renee. I have no idea if it's true, but it would not surprise me either.

I read an interview with Angela Leslie who claims he drugged and raped her 2 decades ago. Why the fuck is she only coming forward now?? It all seems very fishy to me.

I don't know if the theory holds any water but it seems to me that someone is prodding these women to come forward.

The guy is almost 80 years old and all the allegations go back for many years. Some of them so far back that any possible charges may be null and void by virtue of the statue of limitations. It seems too much to me like a smear campaign or as a stated previously, a fishing expedition for money.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
The guy is almost 80 years old and all the allegations go back for many years. Some of them so far back that any possible charges may be null and void by virtue of the statue of limitations. It seems too much to me like a smear campaign or as a stated previously, a fishing expedition for money.

Oh I agree. If these were recent allegations and the police were investigating, I would prolly believe. Decades old and suddenly everyone comes out of the woodwork at the same time?? Looks very, very suspicious to me anyway.

Romero

That's one of the craziest conspiracy theories I've ever heard. How could these women have been forced to accuse someone of raping them? Do you really believe accusing Cosby of rape could somehow help Democrats win elections? I don't quite see the existence of Bill Cosby as having the ability to decide entire elections.

These recent accusers aren't looking for money. There's no benefit for them.

This is another example of why women are so reluctant to come forward. If a raped woman comes forward, she must have ulterior motives!

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"

That's one of the craziest conspiracy theories I've ever heard. How could these women have been forced to accuse someone of raping them? Do you really believe accusing Cosby of rape could somehow help Democrats win elections? I don't quite see the existence of Bill Cosby as having the ability to decide entire elections.

These recent accusers aren't looking for money. There's no benefit for them.

This is another example of why women are so reluctant to come forward. If a raped woman comes forward, she must have ulterior motives!

Shaaddup, I knew this would bring YOU slithering out of your hole. ac_toofunny

Go wave your vag in someone else's direction you effeminate clown. So predictable.

BTW, If there is no benefit to accusers then why do it now? There is no physical evidence for criminal charges to be filed and the time has lapsed on filing civil proceedings. If these were serious charges, chances are at least one of the 15 women would have filed in civil or criminal court long ago. What do you think these women are trying to achieve; get Cosby convicted in the court of popular opinion alone? Like that makes any sense or will have any positive impact on their lives.

The bottom line is all these allegations will need to be proven for anything to come of it and at this point there is a very and I mean very limited possibility that it's going to happen. Just like in the Michael Jackson child molestation allegations, these so-called victims will eventually be discredited and the ones that can't, will be bought off and made to shut-up.

Get your head out of your ass;......for once.

Anonymous

BTW, If there is no benefit to accusers then why do it now? There is no physical evidence for criminal charges to be filed and the time has lapsed on filing civil proceedings. If these were serious charges, chances are at least one of the 15 women would have filed in civil or criminal court long ago. What do you think these women are trying to achieve; get Cosby convicted in the court of popular opinion alone? Like that makes any sense or will have any positive impact on their lives.

Bullseye Renee. All these women come out of the woodwork at the same time decades after the alleged assaults?? No criminal charges laid or civil action either?

Sorry people, but this all looks very suspicious to me.

Anonymous

Someone who worked on the set of the Cosby Show, I assume security, says he got women or groupies for Bill Cosby. He would stand outside his dressing room while Bill had some fun inside.

reel

I don't know if the theory holds any water but it seems to me that someone is prodding these women to come forward.

This is not the first time you have spoken of this statue.  I usually picture a statue striving really hard to do something, but failing just before reaching the goal.  Sort of like the statue of John Landy losing the four minute mile race to Roger Bannister in the final few yards because he glanced back over his shoulder; he fell victim to his limitations.

I'm still trying to figure out Florida's statue of Self-Defense.  This perhaps?

http://www.thedojoofkarate.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/bruce_lee_statue-199x300.jpg">

reel

Statue of limitations:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/Bannister_and_Landy.jpg">