Replies: 10930
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 09:44:30 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

B

Just More Gossip or Truth?

Started by BeeGeeFan, September 01, 2024, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 69 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Cyrus on October 08, 2024, 06:10:49 PMThe avatar has been removed.

Too little too late fuckface. All the decent folk have left the deplorable site, and you're left with perverts and delusional leftist twats. Wallow in your own shit...

Such is life

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 06:04:51 PMToo little too late fuckface. All the decent folk have left the deplorable site, and you're left with perverts and delusional leftist twats. Wallow in your own shit...

You didn't leave, you were kicked out. Dumped

Aunty Mabel's Cuntwash

Quote from: Such is life on October 11, 2024, 06:43:39 PMYou didn't leave, you were kicked out. Dumped
Then there's no need to be on your knees begging for his (conditional) return now, is there?

I left. I ghosted that place eight years ago. I knew even then that it was destined to be the dumping ground for perverts and delusional leftist twats... time proved me right.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Such is life on October 11, 2024, 06:43:39 PMYou didn't leave, you were kicked out. Dumped

By my own design idiot! It took several PM's to get that through.   :s_laugh:

Sum cunts smeggy y fronts

Quote from: Aunty Mabel's Cuntwash on October 11, 2024, 08:05:47 PMI left. I ghosted that place eight years ago. I knew even then that it was destined to be the dumping ground for perverts and delusional leftist twats... time proved me right.

We know, you've told us again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and.....

Breakdiva

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 08:15:38 PMBy my own design idiot! It took several PM's to get that through.   :s_laugh:

Why not just leave? Why the drama queen attention seeking drunken dramatics?

Herman

Quote from: Aunty Mabel's Cuntwash on October 11, 2024, 08:05:47 PMThen there's no need to be on your knees begging for his (conditional) return now, is there?

I left. I ghosted that place eight years ago. I knew even then that it was destined to be the dumping ground for perverts and delusional leftist twats... time proved me right.
Did it ever. BF is a totalitarian toilet.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Breakdiva on October 11, 2024, 08:29:03 PMWhy not just leave? Why the drama queen attention seeking drunken dramatics?

I never get drunk in the mornings for the record. And I was having login issues initially over here.

Oi fuckwit...I'm not here to tirelessly answer to your stupidity.

BF is a leftist dive on account of the owner's poor decision-making. Suck it up princess!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Sum cunts smeggy y fronts on October 11, 2024, 08:20:28 PMWe know, you've told us again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and.....

And yet here you are smegging the place up with your marshmallow wand. Get the fuck outta here!

Smeg head

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 08:47:32 PMAnd yet here you are smegging the place up with your marshmallow wand. Get the fuck outta here!

They don't want you here you know especially when you smeg up the shout box worse than Joe. They're just tolerating you because you chat shit about bf, you're a pawn

Erica Mena

Ok. Now get the fuck outta here. No one from here is gonna go post at that board so give it up.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Smeg head on October 11, 2024, 08:54:07 PMThey don't want you here you know especially when you smeg up the shout box worse than Joe. They're just tolerating you because you chat shit about bf, you're a pawn

Thanks for the insight. Now run along back over there and don't come back. That's a good tard.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Octomom sucks

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 11, 2024, 08:56:25 PMThanks for the insight. Now run along back over there and don't come back. That's a good tard.

Hi there living proof that the habsberg monarchy didn't die out, how's it going?

Herman

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 11, 2024, 08:55:23 PMOk. Now get the fuck outta here. No one from here is gonna go post at that board so give it up.
You got that right kid.

Herman

Quote from: Smeg head on October 11, 2024, 08:54:07 PMThey don't want you here you know especially when you smeg up the shout box worse than Joe. They're just tolerating you because you chat shit about bf, you're a pawn
The brother likes gals with big arses. The fruits on your toilet of a forum want to shower with little girls.

We will keep Lab Flaker. You can keep Apegirl.
Winner Winner x 3 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview